• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Face off.Starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Triple heal Quilava, triple hurt Combusken.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Triple heal 'shamo, triple hurt Quilava~

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
triple heal Wakashamo, triple hurt Magmarashi.

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
past midnight, and I'm voting again.

Triple heal Wakashamo, triple hurt Magmarashi.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin

M

Magical Trevor

trile hurt Combuskin triple heal Quilva

Last edited by a moderator:

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
This is over, Quilava won a long time ago. You can do the math yourself if you don't believe me; the scores were last posted by Gravy on page 63.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Actually, it isn't over. 'Shamo still has some fight left in 'im.

;256; -27
;156; -401

gregjammer

Feather Trainer
If this isn't over, then...

triple heal ;156;, triple hurt ;256;

Now, if only whoever started this topic comes back here to make the results official...

Volteon

Back I guess??
Actually, it isn't over. 'Shamo still has some fight left in 'im.
do you still think that combusken has a chance of winning? if you do, then change the thing in your sig. with hurt quilava istead of vote combusken...

now my vote!
triple heal quilava triple hurt combusken.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Volteon said:
do you still think that combusken has a chance of winning? if you do, then change the thing in your sig. with hurt quilava istead of vote combusken...
Not at all. Its just a case of delaying the inevitable at this point. But I'm not going to give up on my favourite until the last vote is cast :p

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Damn...Combusken has come so far...
Triple Heal Combusken, Triple Hurt Quilava.

Combusken, we hardly knew ye...

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Gah, that chicken is harder to kill than a cocroach. ( I know I spelt that wrong. Won't bother to look up the right spelling and fix it) [/Clichéd line]

Meh, Triple Heal Quilava and Triple Hurt Combusken.

Oh, almost forgot *Thumbs up for Gravy* Good thing you ain't giving up your favorite even though it's losing. I don't like Combusken myself, though, but that's irrelevant now. I just hate the fact that some change sides when it gets rough. Meh.

Last edited:

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
If you insist :rolleyes:

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
triple heal Wakashamo, triple hurt Magmarashi.

Status
Not open for further replies.