• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Factory

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Hello and welcome to the Pokemon Factory. A place where dreams of riches and glories can become a reality. You have just been hired to become a new manager of this factory. Can you become that next billionaire, or will you be left behind without even a single penny?

Basically this game plays somewhat like Charizard31's Pokemon Berry Farm, but I thought I'd add a few twists of my own, including a research division as well as giving a bit more of a random chance of hitting it high or low.

Getting Started as a brand New Manager/Player:
:500: I am the CEO of this glorious factory, Harrison Emboar, but I'm often referred to as Da Boss. *lights a cigar* I assume you're here for the new positions of Management. Well, you're in luck, I'm hiring now. *takes a puff of cigar smoke* Now then, there's a few things you'll need to know before becoming a grand CEO such as myself. First off I will need to know your species and name. That'll help with my insurance. I seem to have a reputation for making people...er...take a vacation, yeah that's it.

You'll be given one of the old factories in my company as well as a startin' value of 10,000 G. Of course I expect you to pay me back in full. Along with the cost of the building, land, and a few other fees, you'll owe me a total of 100,000 G at the start of your new factory. But I'll tell ya what, I'm a nice guy, I'll let you pay it off sporadically, but I warn you, if you stall on your pay too long and there will be consequences.

(Unlike with the other two games, your annual pay will be solely what your factory earns. You can take out a loan with Da Boss, but be careful, he does charge large interest unlike in your initial loan.)

CEOs-in-Training:
:499: So you think you can keep up with Da Boss do ya? Well let me tell ya what. Sometimes, a job will open for a CEO-in-Training. If you're quick enough, I'll put in a good word for ya.
Tasha is now the Memo Writer - The Memo Writer will PM everyone when a new "month" has entered. (+2500 G)
Accounting Divisions - These people will help me calculate the amount the a manager has earned/spent/etc. (+2500 G)
Research Department - These people will help with keeping up with how much research was done in what department. (+2500 G)

Job Openings: None

Research and Development
;046; Uh, h-hello. I'm the head of th-the R&D. Our division researches the t-technology and o-other stuff to-to better your companies...I-I'm sorry, I'm not g-good in front of crowds. Here are the different re-researches. M-My assistant ;079; w-will tell you more about the re-researches.
Technology (T) - This will help you research into most of your income. Almost all of the ones that use this research are in the Factory Store.

Socialization (So) - This research is to help you snag those better employees. Sometimes the minimum wage guy ain't enough, some research into this will allow you hire better and better employees.

Security (Se) - Sometimes you run into a problem, whether it be thieves or eco-terrorists. Researching into this will help prevent damage to your factory or lost funds.

Emissions (E) - Thanks to a company called PPWD (Pokemon for Protecting the World from Devastation) we now need to research into this. Sometimes our factories release a lot of pollution and then we get fined big time by PPWD. With research into this you can buy some things that can reduce the pollution. Not necessary, but a big help for better chances of not getting fined.
This is the cost for each level of research. Remember that you cannot research a level unless you've researched its previous level, in other words you cannot pay for a Level 3 Technology level until you buy a Level 2 Technology Level. Don't worry though, you always start at level 1, but I suggest you also quite a bit of research, because while they do not pay off instantly, they will in the long run.

Level 1 - Free!
Level 2 - 10,000 G
Level 3 - 100,000 G
Level 4 - 500,000 G

There are two separate categories for the things you can pay for, Technology and Employees.

Technology is items you can buy to further upgrade your factory. A good thing about them is that you only need to pay for them once and they will constantly produce their output result month after month. But be warned, your technology can break, so you might not want to rely on them too much. When a technology breaks, you need to pay at least 50% of the amount to fix it, and that's for the minor repairs.

Employees on the other hand won't break down so easily and can be much more easily (and less expensively) be replaced. They also produce more G than what you pay them, but you have to pay them every month, and sometimes they'll go on strike or get hurt and sue you.

Choose very carefully how you wish to handle them.

Factory Shop
;342; I am in control of this shop. You wanna get ahead in income? Come see me. I'm here for standard employees and for technology.

Ratchet - Prereqs: Technology Level 1. A wrench for tightening bolts. Not much else.
Price: 150 G
Output: 50 G a month.

Small Generator - Prereqs: Technology Level 2. A generator to create electricity. Have fun fooling your friends into thinking you have static electricity with this baby.
Price: 1000 G
Outputs: 500 G a month.

Conveyor Belt - Prereqs: Technology Level 2. A conveyor belt for moving stuff a lot quicker. Now powered by Bidoofs, because Rattatas are no longer consumer friendly.
Price: 1200 G
Output: 700 G a month.

More to come.

Intern - Prereqs: Socialization Level 1. An intern who is here to learn or something like that...
Price: 100 G a month.
Output: 110 G a month.

Handyman - Prereqs: Socialization Level 2. A handyman who can hammer stuff and turn profit.
Price: 1000 G a month
Output: 1500 G a month.

More to come.

Security:
:539: We are in charge of building the security tech and training the new guards.
:538: Yeah, sometimes your companies get broken into, but you can't go wrong with our merchandise.
:539: However bigger is better, so if you want better security you better pay up.
:538: Wordplay!
Security Camera - Prereqs: Security Level 1, Technology Level 1. A standard camera that stands out pretty easily. Can probably catch crooks in the act.
Price: 500 G.

Alarm - Prereqs: Security Level 1, Technology Level 2. An alarm that may sound during a break-in. But hey, it doesn't need payed every month or holidays.
Price: 1500 G.

Inferred Lasers - Prereqs: Security Level 2, Technology Level 2. Some places just need to be guarded, period. These state of the art lasers will get the job done on protecting just about anything you need protecting. Warning: Does not work on Ninjas.
Price: 3500 G.

More to come.
Rent-a-cop - Prereqs: Security Level 1, Socialization Level 1. These guys might not be good for keeping stuff safe, but they're good at guarding donuts.
Price: 150 G a month.

Security Guard - Prereqs: Security Level 2, Socialization Level 1. A better variation than the Rent-a-cops. They're a lot more dedicated to their jobs.
Price: 1000 G a month.

More to come.

Emissions Control

:623: - WeLcOmE tO tHe eMiSsIoNs...HoLd On. Sorry about that, my voice isn't what it was. I am in charge of making sure our emissions of pollution and whatnot are kept far down. I'll sell you the technology and perhaps some clean up for a few Gs.

Net - Prereqs: Emissions Level 1, Technology Level 1. A net for catching some pollutants. It's said to be effective at least for wasting time when you need it.
Price: 500 G

Pollutant tank - Prereqs: Emissions Level 2, Technology Level 1. a tank to try to keep the polluted air in until it can be properly disposed of. Though how you keep the tank afterwards is a mystery.
Price: 2000 G

Air filter - Prereqs: Emissions Level 2, Technology Level 2. A filter for releasing clean air and steam out into the open and hopefully catch more pollutants from leaving the factory.
Price: 3500 G

More to come.
Prisoners - Prereqs: Emissions Level 1, Socialization Level 1. A prisoner who is doing some volunteer work to get out early.
Price: 150 G a month.

Volunteer - Prereqs: Emissions Level 1, Socialization Level 2. A volunteer who is willing to help with the Emissions clean-up.
Price: 1000 G a month.

Janitor - Prereqs: Emissions Level 2, Socialization Level 2. A person who is actually being payed to clean up this stuff. Not as evil as the one on Scrubs though.
Price: 2500 G a month.

More to come.

Law Firm
;455; Hello there, I'm Jan Dan. I own this law firm. Sometimes employees get hurt and sometimes your technology will break down. We can give you compensation at only 5,000 G a month or more depending on your income rate of course. If technology does break down we can give you a compensation check of about 40 - 60% of the item's worth. But if an employee sues you for damages, we can be sure to try and clear up the claims quite easily. Sometimes we can even get them to drop the case. In a large factory, both of these are bound to happen quite often. It's not uncommon for multiple instances of both to happen at the same month.

---------------------------
Managers (players)
Finnick :586: (Blastoiseboy19) [3700 G (7 Ratchets, 10 Interns, 5 Cameras, 5 Nets), -100,000 G]
Leaf ;475; (lawmaster) [10,000 G, -100,000 G]
Charze II ;005; (Charizard31) [7250 G (42 Ratchets, 3 Interns, 1 Camera, 1 Net), -100,000 G]
Mechadeath ;376; (Uxinator) [10,000 G, -100,000 G]
Swimmy ;129; (ShinyRaikou) [10,000 G, -100,000 G]
Crimson ;112; (thechallenger101) [10,000 G, -100,000 G]
Tasha ;008; (Mug) [4650 G (31 Ratchets, 5 Interns, 5 Camera, 1 Net, JOB), -100,000G]
Psyla ;282; (Zekshirom) [9540 G (4 Interns, 1 Camera), -100,000G]
Buoh :500: (FireTypeLover) [10510 G (9 Ratchets, 1 Interns, 1 Camera), -100,000G]
Reaper :625: (Dark Recon) [2600 G (21 Ratchets, 10 Interns, 5 Camera, 5 Nets), -100,000G]
Victory :494: (arceusvictini) [4800 (17 Ratchets, 10 Interns, 4 Camera, 2 Rent-a-Cops, 2 Nets), -100,000G]
Weevil Underwood :596: (Kissmygrass96) [10,000 G, -100,000 G]
Psi ;065; (SasoriSand) [10,000 G, -100,000 G]

Last edited:

Ioneos

old geezer
OH GOD TOO MUCH INFORMATION TO PROCESS.

I would like to join.

Species: :586-w: (Sawsbuck winter forme)
Name: Finnick

lawmaster

What is that?
I would like to join
pokemon: ;475;
name: Leaf
job: Accounting Divisions

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
both of you have your 10,000 G starting funds. And remember you owe 100,000 G to Da Boss.

@lawmaster - I'm afraid that I'm not opening the jobs yet. Try again later, when I do.

Charze

Always flyin'
Charizard31's Pokemon Berry Factory

*coughFARMcough*

And I would love to join.

;005; Hello good sir, my name is Charze II! Yes, you may know of my dad, Charze, but I personally am not a huge fan of the farm life, but I am very acquainted with running a successful business, and believe my factory will be one of a kind.

Name: Charze II
Species: Charmeleon

Mug

Sgt. Sunshine
Looks like I'm a bit late, but I still hold true as the first to join Berry Farm!

;008; Hey, I'm-- *cough cough cough* Wow, there's a lotta smoke in here... I mean, uh, I'm Tasha. I'm Mug's friend. You know, Mug, the farmer? I'm here 'cuz I thought being a manager would be a lot easier than being a farmer... but it looks like I'm really in for some craziness here.

Name: Tasha
Species: Wartortle
(I Random Poke-Generated her. Strange, it's another second evolution Water starter!)

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Cool!

;282; *cough* Is there pollen around here or something, I'm allergic! Oh, it's smoke, ugh. Anyways, hi there! I am Psyla. My friends all were like "Oh, being a manager is SOOOOOOO NOT like a Gardevoir!" I just shrugged it off. They said being a manager is too much work, but what do they know? My great grandfather Gallade was a VERY successful buisness owner, and I wanna follow in his footsteps!

Name: Psyla

Species: Gardevoir

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
:500: In the grand, ol' Fire-Type tradition of naming a guy after his Japanese name, I will be named Buoh. Unfortunately, unlike Azaru who has been used in Universe 6, 9, and I Love Money, Buoh is not that awesome of a name.

Name: Buoh

Species: Emboar

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
All right, the month is started. You may place your orders. Everyone is welcome to do so.

And may I be so bold as to rip off another thing from PBF.

Minigame!

Nothing too elaborate, just write a story about your first day starting up your factory. You may meet with Da Boss first if you wish.

Last edited:

Charze

Always flyin'
Charze II
Total- 10,000G
Expenses- 0
Purchasing- 48 Rachets (7200 G)
3 Interns(300 G)
Security Camera (500 G)
Net (500 G)
Gifts to Gods
Leftover- 1500 G [+2730]

Minigame:

With a key in my hand and a swing in my step, I approached factory X, labeled with a large "X" on the door. It was one of the many on the lot. However this one was different. It was mine. I opened the large garage styled door to the factory. And only one thing went through my mind...

;005; Wow, this place is a total dump.

There was dust everywhere, broken machines, cardboard boxes. Not even fit to work in. So, following this, I got into my Company Golf Cart and drove over to the main office. I approached his office, when I was stopped by his secretary, a Gardevoir.

;282; Can I help you sir?

;005; Yes, I need to see Mr...Um...Da Boss

;282; Hmm, I guess he has some time now. Just be careful, he hasn't had his coffee yet, so he might be in a bad mood.

;005; Wait, you mean he's usually in a good mood?

She shoved me into his office before I could say anything else. I walked into his large office, as he was reclining with a cigar in his mouth. I noticed numerous statues of himself, as well as a hot tub and some nice chairs for desks. His two chronies, two :499: came up to me and told me to take a seat.

:500: Ah, it's Charze's boy. How are ya?

;005; I'm alright, It's just about the fact...

:500:(Interupting) Hey, you know I knew your old man in High School. He was a nice guy, you know, except that he was stupid.

;005; Uh, yeah, that's great(trying to hold my rage), but...

:500:(Interupting again) Hey, I think I should call you Charze Jr. or maybe just Junior. Yeah, let's go with Junior...

;005; SIR! The factory is a wreck!

:500: (to his cronies) Hey look at that, this guy can see and talk. (to me)So? Is there a problem?

;005; Well, it's just that I need something to start with. Theres almost nothing in there, not even a single worker or tool...

:500: What do you want me to do about it?

We were interrupted as his Secretary, Gardevoir, came into the office.

;282; Excuse me Mr. Boss, but I have your coffee.

She followed by placing it on his desk. Da Boss took out his cigar and began to stir with it as he put in a packet of sugar.

:500: Listen here buddy. It's not my job to get you your money back. You gotta work for it. You still owe me 100,000 G. And I want it. So you better get your little self to working or else things aren't gonna be so good. Vinny! Jose! Get him outta here!

The two :499: grabbed me by the arms and dragged me out.

;005; (to one of the cronies) Wait...your name's Jose?

:499: ...Yes... I needed work man.

After they threw me out of the office, I disappointingly got back in the golf cart and rode back over to my factory, trying to think of how I would be able to pay the boss back. When I got there, I saw a few Pokemon waiting for me. There was a Breloom, a Mienfoo, and a Nidorino.

;286; Um, excuse me, Mr. Charze sir. We're the interns you sent in a request for.

I looked over at the factory. A lot of work had to be done. Then I smiled.

;005; Thanks for coming guys. Let's get to work!

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Psyla
Total: 10,000 G
Expenses: 0
Purchasing:
4 interns-400 G
Security Camera-500 G
Remaining: 9,100 G

Minigame:

I walked over to a large factory. Forget farming, I wanted to follow in my great grandfathers footsteps! Of course, I did owe Da Boss 100,000 G, but it would all be worth it! The factory I was near was like any other in the area, but there was one difference. I was the owner of it. I slowly opened the doors, and the first thing that came to my mind was this:

;282; Well, I sure wasn't expecting this.

The place was a wreck! Broken machines, dirty floors, and *cough* was there a rise in smoking? It was smokey like a fire had just happened here! Well, I guess there was only one thing to do! I ran back outside, brushed off my dress, and ran towards Da Boss's office.

When I got there, a small Butterfree flew out.

;012; Hello madam! May I help you?

;282; Yes please. My name is Psyla, and I would like to see the Emboar called, Da Boss.

;012; Oh yes! Please follow me madam.

I followed the Butterfree deep into the building. Soon we were in front of an office door.

;012; He is in here madam.

I walked in, of course brushing my dress off. Since it was connected to my body, I had to do that often. An Emboar was sitting behind a desk drinking some coffee. At least he got it before I got here, or else...something might have happened.

:500: Oh, Psyla. You're here.

;282; Yes.

I thought I saw him slightly blush.

:500: So, I understand that all the factories are run down and broken, but you can hire interns to fix everything. You can also get some other stuff as well. Would you like to?

I handed him a list of the things I wanted, and he nodded slowly.

:500: Alright! I'll call some interns to meet you at the factory! I'll also tell them to bring a security camera!

;282; Ok. Good-bye sir!

I ran out, and back to the factory. In front of it were the following pokemon: a Medichan, a Ninetails, a Machoke, and a Staraptor.

;308; Hello Psyla! We are the interns you requested! When shall we start working?

;067; And I got the security camera!

I shifted my eyes over to the rundown factory. A bunch of work would have to be done.

;282; How about right now? The state of this factory is less than horrible.

;308; Alright!

;038; Of course Psyla.

;067; Sa-weet!

;398; Just tell us what to do first, girl!

Last edited:

Mug

Sgt. Sunshine
:500:(Interupting again) Hey, I think I should call you Charze Jr. or maybe just Junior. Yeah, let's go with Junior...

;008; Haha... Junior. Haha. Ha. You realize you're branded like that for the rest of your life, mmkay?