• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Fairy Wings - RPG Sign Up

Plusle+Minun

fanfiction is life
Pokemon Fairy Wings

*fanfic coming soon
*I strongly suggest you read all the spoilers

Story Plot:

Eyes, luminous slate-gray with threads of silver woven into them, like moonshine on water, looked out of their tiny, square window. The paneling was wicker, and the curtains were airy and delicate. The girl, Kyra, sighed, disappionted. The sky was hidden from view by midnight coloured, low-hanging clouds. They cast no light and bore no warmth.

"I'm sorry, mother. No sun today." it had been such a long time, enveloped in darkness, Kyra hardly the remebered the sun and its blazing, fiery mane. The brunette Flygon Fairy kissed her mother on her forehead and left the room. The woman, forty-four, did not stir. She lay slilently and quietly and barely, if she even did, register her daughter's words. So pale and lifeless.

Catching a glimpse of herself in the mirror, Kyra nodded in vain approval. She was thin and bony, but at least filled out her chest and all the right places. Her eyes were a silvery gray, and big, bold. Locks of coarse, smooth hair tumbled down her waist, in perfet little curls. Side bangs brushed over one eye made for a stunning "modern" look, and she wore a summery, light yellow sundress with cotton sunflowers, bright and funky. On her back, brilliant red-tinged, dimaond shaped wings. The glass of the mirror was cracked and dirty, but it seemed to make no difference to her.

"Well..." Kyra thought disappointedly. "Another day of work. I suppose I will live." She sighed, whisking out the door. The days had begun to get cripser now. It was nearing winter, the time of snow-fall, and the omiprescent, unrelenting cover had dampened everyone's usually fine spirits. To add to the miserable weather, thunder clapped from the sky.
"Oh, Dear." sighed Kyra. "I do hope the legends aren't too mad."

~~~

The room was big, and grand, like marble. The capacity of the room seemed to be innumerable, the windows bright and airy. It seemed sunny enough to anyone who happened to pass by, though looks can be decieving. Inside a literal storm raged, and the underworld dragon known as Giratina raged about the room.

"Giratina, you must stop this everlasting storm!" Arceus, the god of all beings, commanded.

"Can you not see these fairies are too lazy for their own good!?" rampaged the gray warrior. Cries of agreement sprung forward.

"Stop! Do you not realize we made them this way! They should learn, through us, how to flourish!" Dialga stepped forward and tried to cease Giratina. Heads nodded.

"That is true!" exclaimed Suicune.

"They are foolish beings, bending down themselves!" the opposer roared. "I shall cast a curse upon them for being useless! Two of the five worlds will attack!"

"Let us forth with this plan!" a war cry escaped Groudon.

"No!" roared Dialga, equally appalled. "Then there shall be a blessing! We shall give up parts of oursleves to make immortal guardians and fairy princesses!" serveral deities gasped in horror.
Shaymin dipped her small head, and twisted her head to glance at Celebi, agreeing.

"Stop!" Arceus threw her head up and screamed. "The stones have been cast, so we must oblige." With a dip of her head, she acknowledged Dialga. "Very well. But there will still be a war, and we must fight together. We cannot tell the outcome in any prophecy, but we must see fit to our liking! Create your beings!"

The gods scattered and all that was left was Arceus, Dialga, and Giratina.

"The future does not tell well..." Arceus looked worried. "And even with this new strength..."

"Only time will tell." Giratina broke in. Dialga had a confused look on her face.

"That was good acting." she praised.

Real/Summarized Plot: read both, or you won't get the plot!
Fairy Mirror is a land of milk and honey, prosperous and wealthy. It is a cornecopia of lush ferns, exotic blooms, and sweet to bitter fruits. Ivy grows up white picker fences. Can you hear a bell tinkling in the distance? A Chimecho wanders up to you, its eyes sparkling, its head tilted curiously. The peace, you find, is calm, and the buttery, hazy sunshine bathes the meadow in warmth. In the distance, a fairytale-like castle, regal and royal with purple-strung banners, sits atop a hill, grass dancing gently in the breeze. The sky, a brilliant, crisp blue, is smoothed with wisps of puffy clouds.

Though once, Fairy Mirror, in a time of darkness and despair, struggled the hardest of all the worlds, Witchglass, Seashine, Angelfrost, Demon Forest. The land, a barren, desolate place when it was just young, strived to catch up, flourish and survive, but the lazy fairies wanted to bask and lounge. The guardian pokemon, thrity-five legendary pokemon, seeing this, took pity but also rage. Fourteen cast upon them, in their anger, a curse, and the other fourteen cast a blessing. Arceus, the peacemaker, stood to reason.

The curse that the enraged gods foretold was of war, how Witchglass and Demon Forest would prophetically attack Fairy Mirror. Seashine, a world of mermaids, and Angelfrost, the angels' homeland, would help Fairy Mirror. Many would die in the forsaken battle, and many powers were to be lost.

The blessing was the fourteen beautiful fairy princesses (with amazing wings like the legend's wings/body parts, eg Dialga's fan) and fourteen gaurdians that they should partner up with. The gods agreed to give up a part of themselves, to create immortal fairies dubbed "Fairy Princess". Taking on the powers (such as fire powers, water powers, intellect, etc) of their respective deity, they had abilities to call upon, or even transform into for a short period, at will into the specified legendary. These thirty five girls would protect the kingdom and were close friends, should anything ever happen.

You are entering the world as a fairy princess now, or guardian, being born at an age where you never grow up. It is a curse to you to live forever, but a blessing to your people and you understand that. You take on the role of one of the deities to protect your kingdom now, with the help of your legendary, and, as of now, it is peaceful. However, you must rigorously train through masters and your commander god themselves, to protect your world at the utmost. Have fun!

Rules/General Gameplay info
(I know it's long, but it comes from experience and is best!):
~follow the general rules - pretty simple.
~ecah kingdom has a boy guardian and female fairy; exception below
~only cross-ships, which does not mean gay or bi, it means you can only pair romantically with guardians or fairies that are not your partner. Exceptions are Dialga and Palkia, and any trios (Sprirt, Golemns?) Oh and no bi or gay people, I want straight as a line!
~you many use characters from other RPGs (including the 2nd version of Fairy Wings, on SPPf in the social group)
~you may only have two characters, perhaps three, we'll see what works out.
~you may have partner moves, any moves you wish really, as long as they're reasonable. You can confirm with me if unsure.
~before you go out and amazingly "defeat an army of dragons," you should probably complete the introductory chapters (finding mentors and finishing training) first.
~no repeated legends, please. Thirty-five is enough to go around.
~as game master, I get Arceus - unless you VM me and tell why you want her. Yes, her. No PMs, they won't get through.
~you can only sign up if you reserve first. So first reserve, THEN sign up. Got that?
~I'll make of list of Pending, Denied and Accpeted people. I know making up moves is hard, but at least have the liberty, if you're copying them from the actual movesets, make a new purpose!
~regarding moves: MovesToLearn must include something about morphing into your corresponding deity, and the current ones something about summoning
~Are you a spriter? Contribute to our gallery!
~I know you guys are in different kingdoms, but oh, you'll find lots and lots of ways to communicate.
~Self explanitory: Mary Sues and Gary Stus will get your character denied. For goodness sake, at least have somewhat of a personality!
~there is a partner list! If you sign up, you must be partnered with the other character! Gender is switchable.
~Set genders: Cresselia; ♀ Darkrai;♂ Arceus; ♀, Mew; ♂ Dialga; ♀, Palkia; ♂
~I'm not big on length, but I', not going to accept five sentence's worth of information. At least 700 characters, not including spaces.
~Remember: you and the other player RPing your OC's partner need to decide on the Kingdom's name.
~Look, I want the names to be unique, okay? Oh, but I really would try and stay away from exotic japanese names. >.< And be creative with descriptions too.
~one guardian, one fairy per kingdom, disregarding Spirit Trio. Don't worry, there's list for everything.
~although there is a guardian and fairy, they aren't solely dependant on each other.
~Ahaha...the only age you have here is sixteen. That's how you were created.
~History: I believe your history is this: "Created by _______ to help save Fairy Mirror" so don't bother with History.
your character has brrn filled with knowledge, so don't be superly dumb and oblivious when it comes to things like eating, driving, flying etc.
~I know I bend half the rules in the sign-up sheet by letting you have powers, interact with legendaries and have no history, etc etc. I hope it's okay, I mean if you read this the GM specifically told you to.

Form:
At least 700 characters or roughly so without spaces please!
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Kingdom:
CurrentPowers: (moves and their descriptions, basic powers...)
PowersToLearn
BasicPowers:
Other:
RPG Sample (optional):

Game Stuff
Legends List - What's Taken
Pokemon: Player; fairy/guardian; Partner

Arceus: Amoria; Fairy; P+M; Dusk
Articuno - Terra; Fairy; IcyRose; Regice
Azelf - Alvita; Fairy; kuriboh; Spirit Trio
Celebi -
Cresselia - Cat; Fairy; P+M; Thirteen
Darkrai - Thirteen; Guardian; LostHero; Cat
Deoxys
Dialga - Diamond; Fairy; Plusle+Minun; Palkia
Entei - Fang; guradian; kuriboh; Suicune
Giratina - Dusk; Guardian; Lufiji; Amoria
Groudon
Heatran - Zelia (Zee); Fairy; alteredegoX; Shaymin
Ho-oh - Holly; fairy; IcyRose; Lugia
Jirachi - reserved for Manaphy Mare
Kyogre
Latias - Alice; fairy; IcyRose; Latios Laura; Fairy; Lufiji; Latios
Latios - reserved for BryceNJM
Lugia - Luke; Guardian; IcyRose; Holly
Manaphy - Cosmis; Fairy; Sapphire Sapphirine; Raine
Mesprit - Min; Guardian; Ysarvvyl; Spirit Trio
Mew - Em; Fairy; zandgaia; Ray
Mewtwo - Ray; Guardian; ashds; Em
Moltres
Palkia - Pearl; Guradian; BryceNJM; Diamond
Phione - Raine; Guardian; Sapphire Sapphirine; Cosmis
Raikou - Reid; Fairy; alteredegoX; Rotom
Rayquaza
Regice - Cole; Guardian; TheSequelReturns; Terra
Regigigas - Sophi; Fairy; alteredegoX; alone
Regirock
Registeel
Rotom - Elly; Fairy; TheSequelReturns; Raikou
Shaymin - reserved for alteredegoX
Suicune - Solstice; Fairy; VertigoVaporeon; Entei
Uxie - Xiao; Fairy; Ysarvvyl; Spirit Trio
Zapdos

Partner/Kingdom List

Moltres+Zapdos:
Regice+Articuno:
Mew+Mewtwo: Garden of Gaia
Deoxys+Celebi:
Raikou+Rotom:
Entei+Suicune: Serenity Mountains
Lugia+Ho-oh: SilverRainbow Land
Regirock+Registeel:
Latios+Latias: Eon Kingdom
Groundon+Kyogre:
Rayquaza+Jirachi:
Azelf, Mesprit and Uxie: Spiria
Palkia+Dialga: TimeSpaceTower
Heatran+Shaymin:
Darkrai+Cresselia: Morpheutopia
Phione+Manaphy: SeannaTemple
Regigigas: Ruined City of sigaG
Arceus+Giratina: Dimension Kingdom

Gallery
Diamond by P+M
diamond.png

Last edited:

IcyRose

Serebiis Drama Queen
*Can I use Alice from the Original?*
Name: Alice
Legendary Correspondence: Latias
Appearance: Alice has wavy Ruby-Red hair that reaches shoulder length, and go's well with her straight-haired right side bang. Alice has Sapphire Blue eyes. She wears a White dress that reaches her knees, and wears red shorts under her dress. Alice wears a blue triangle-shaped bracelet around her wrist, and wears sparkling Ruby eyeshadow. She has White heels on, and has light ruby wings shaped like Latias' wings, they stick straight out like Latias'.
Personality: Outgoing and talkative. Hotheaded, but loyal. Often curious as to what is going on.
Kingdom: Eon Kingdom
Current Powers:
~_Heal Wish: Heals a friend with small injuries.
~_Ball of the Mist: Creates a misty ball that is hurled at an enemy, not letting them see anything.
~_Dragon's Flame: Creates purple, and blue flames that are shot toward a target, causing them critical damage.
~_Psyko: Confuses the target into hurting themself.
PowersToLearn:
True-Power: Alice will glow red and take full control of Latias' power.
BasicPowers:
Psychic
Dragon
Other: N/A
RPG Sample (optional):
(I'm going to use Alec from the other RPG for this. Not that he's evil, he's a lovable clutz. xD)

Alice stood just a mere three feet away from the blazing, blue and green fire.
Her heart ached knowing that her own brother had done this.

A single, shining, tear seemed to sparkle as it fell from her brilliant Sapphire eye.

"No...." Alice murmured.
"Why brother?!" She cried, the tears flying freely.
"Why have you done this?!"

Her brother just stood in his place, studying her carefully.
He smiled an icy, evil smile.

"For what purpose do you ignore me? I- I thought you were my brother, but in truth, you are a monster!"

"For power, dear sister. So I could take over the kingdom. So we could rule. But you refused to rule and started a rebel army. Now, guards, take her." Alec said, still smiling.

"You are an evil man, brother! And you will NOT be forgiven for this! Never!" Alice said, being carried off by guards of Alec's.

Last edited:

Plusle+Minun

fanfiction is life
Yeah. I'll add you now. Both. But it says in the gameplay rules, so...

Last edited:

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
First of all, let me say that I like this idea; it's intriguing and I love fairies. But for that reason, I'm gonna critique it.

I object to the lack of a History section even apart from being against general rules. Yes, the important point is that you were created to be a savior. But, even being born with the basic knowledge, these characters would need some experience before they really set out. I would suggest making a History section by having the prospective players invent a few months of settling in. This will show off their skill at making up stories based off a central concept, which will show you who would be a good player and who would be better off denied.

Plus, your first version of the story makes it seem like your fairy princess has a mother. In that case, then you would need a History section to tell what happened before she turned sixteen.

Second, I have seen problems with having closely partnered characters being played by two different players. What happens if your partner gets banned form the internet or gets bored? You are then permanently stuck and cannot move your part of the story forward. I would love to play if I could play both the fairy princess and the guardian. Along with never getting stuck, that way I would never need fear going off on long character-building dialogues and going out of character for one, because I made up both characters.

This does seem like a lot of fun though. If I get permission to play both characters, then I would happily join this game.

Last edited:

Plusle+Minun

fanfiction is life
Thanks.

It's really that all the information is put in your head by the legendaries, and I see what you mean by the History section, but really the first part is to find out more. I mean, so the deities are feeding youn information - but they won't make it ridiculosly easy. As for the story plot, that's not a fairy princess or a character, that's just and NPC representing the story. ^^;

With the characters, well, your partner doesn't need to be around when you RP, because it's really not that important. It started out with all girls and seperate kingdoms, but the original players suggested we make them two genders for appeal to both sexes.

And you can have up to three/two characters around this time.

IcyRose

Serebiis Drama Queen
Oh! And may I reserve Ho-Oh and Lugia, please?

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
Okay, the way it was written made it sound like the princess and the guardian would be trained together and would be interacting from the start. If not, that makes things easier.

I'll put a reserve up for a fairy princess under Uxie, then.

Plusle+Minun

fanfiction is life
I get that. ^^;

Name: Diamond
Legendary Correspondence: Dialga
Appearance: Standing at around five feet and five inches, her navy blue hair with streaks of silver flits down her back. She wears black jeans with small sparkly diamonds on them, and a silver top with a strange blue pattern and a glowing gem that resembles Dialga's in the middle. Her shoes are boots that are silvery, and she has Dialga's fan attached to her body for slow-moving wings. Her eyes are normally sized, but are a stunning purple with streaks of deep crimson. Her frame is plumpish but filled out and still rather slim.
Personality: She is cynical, critical and soft-spoken, but fun to be around and random at times. She is sane and usually choose the most logical plan to stand on, though that doesn't mean she isn't strong-willed, spiritual and persausive. Critical, she loves to correct others' grammar and any other things in need of correcting, which can make her somewhat of a nuiscance. She is also very intelligent (okay, somehwat near Xiao's) and loves to show it off.
Kingdom: TimeSpaceTower
CurrentPowers: (moves and their descriptions, basic powers and etc)
~Time Distort: Time stops for a temporary setting
~WarpRibbon: Shoots a ribbon that warps the time in its path.
~HeartConnect: connects heart with that of Diagla's summoning it. Only to be used in extreme circumstances.
PowersToLearn
~DialgaWarp: Warps into Dialga
BasicPowers:
~Confusion
~Psychic

Last edited:

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
I'm joining in! Hmm... I'll reserve none other than Azelf.

Plusle+Minun

fanfiction is life
Hi Kuriboh. It should be worth nothing, Ysarvvyl, that Azelf, Mesprit and Uxie are in the same kingdom. Unless you want to have only Mesprit and Uxie, so it's all for yourself, I'll change them,

LostHero

Oooh! This seems really interesting! I'm torn between Darkrai and Mesprit! Mmm...I think I'll reserve Darkrai.

Last edited:

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Can I change to Celebi please? I've got an idea for my character's moves if I base it on Celebi. Can I, P+M?

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
I'll stick with Azelf then.

Sapphire Sapphirine

~Melodist Melody~
Name: Cosmis
Legendary Correspondence: Manaphy
Appearance: With her height at five foot three inches her straight, sky blue hair flows down her back, with a single gold streak on the left side, and brow-length bangs highlightening her deep green eyes. She wears an aqua blue, long-sleeved, bell-ruffled shirt. Dark blue bellbottom with matching ankle boots. Wears a necklace with a rudy shaped pendent around her neck. And blue wings that resembles Manaphy's intenas, but with gold tips. She's slim but healthy looking.
Personality: Though Cosmis is a little quiet at times she has no problem playing around and having a good time. When in battle she's a sneaky fighter as long as she's around a lot of water, but if not she'll find a way to catch her opponent off guard and go in for a strike.
Kingdom: SeannaTemple
CurrentPowers:
♦Vapor Rinse: Turns into water while still being able to attack.
♦Shower Wish: Heals status problems on herself or someone else.
♦Raindrop Pulse: Sprays hard water out one hand.
♦InnerBond: Links with her deity, summoning Manaphy. To be summoned when really needed.
PowersToLearn:
♦ManaphyRise: Turns into Manaphy.
BasicPowers:
♦Bubbles
♦Supersonic
Other: She likes to sing and eat.
RPG sample:

Cosmis stayed floating in the dark river. Disbelief, shock, anger and sadness all mixed in one expression on her face.
Tears threatened to fall from her eyes as she tried to find her voice.
“How . . . ” she managed to choke out. “How could it end up like this? . . . H-how?” Her voice cracked at the last word as the tears fell freely from her now misty green eyes.
She slowly dived under the dark water, covering her face.

Name: Raine
Legendary Correspondence: Phione
Appearance: Standing at five foot eight Raine has short, dark blue hair he wears a little messy but still clean, rounding out his misty blue eyes. He wears a misty light blue T-shirt under a blue, 'plastic'-leather jacket with one ruby red button. Dark blue pants to compliment his light blue sneakers.
Personality: Raine usually goes with the flow and pretty easygoing, but likes exploring and going on adventures. He's energetic and likes to have fun and take a nap. Though his humor comes out at the wrong times sometimes he's still charming and athletic. His build isn't very big and muscular but not very slim either. He has some muscles to show.
Kingdom: SeannaTemple
CurrentPowers:
♦Tearfall Mist: Creates a fog making it as thin or thick as he pleases.
♦Protection Flow: Creates a shield for him or a friend.
♦Hydro Whip: Makes a water whip.
♦SoulWave: Links with his deity, summoning Phoine. To be summoned when really needed.
PowersToLearn
♦PhioneChange: Morphs into Phione.
BasicPowers:
♦Bubblebeam
♦Whirlpool
Other: . . .

Last edited:

IcyRose

Serebiis Drama Queen
Name: Holly
Legendary Correspondence: Ho-Oh
Appearance: Holly has shoulder-length bright orange hair that parts down in the middle, lined up with her small, uptight nose. From then on, her hair becomes a shining yellow, and falls down to her shoulders with the rest of her hair. She wears an everyday dress completely based on Ho-Oh's feathers. At her chest, the colors are snow-white and lime-green, and the straps are Ruby. From then on her dress becomes a light golden color, eventually turning white. She as Ho-Oh's wings, Ruby colored feathers that turn white, and eventually green as they progress forward. Holly has silver dress shoes that sparkle when in the light.
Personality: Holly is merry little fairy that often flits around and tries to look on the bright side of things. She always knows how to cheer people up, and can be a little flirty.
Kingdom: Silver-Rainbow Land
CurrentPowers:
~_ Winding Winds: Holly picks the target up with powerful winds and throws them at the ground
~_ Safe Guard: Holly shields herself/someone with a fire wall
~_ Fire Blast: Holly creates a very large flame makes it twist and twirl to the target, inflicting critical damage
~_ Calm Mind: Holly calms herself so she can attack properly without messing up from worry
PowersToLearn:
Ancient Fire: Holly creates a fire that shows what happened in the past.
BasicPowers:
Fire
Flying
Other: N/A
RPG Sample (optional):
*Do I have to provide another sample? Because I already gave you a sample in my first SU as Alice.*

~~~~~
For those who do not understand what Holly looks like, here is a sprite:

th_Holly.png

And one for Alice, my previous SU character:
th_Alice-4.png

My Lugia Character will come soon.

Last edited: