• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon -- Fame Games!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Rarity

A rarity to come by
K, I got this idea from the new season of Surreal Life! So this is how it works:

- There will be 10 underused or neverused pokemon in a house competing to become an overused pokemon

- I will post a short story every few days

- You vote in accordance to the story

Example: The competition is who can eat the most pie but they have to be given the pie by the crowd, then you will post who you will give the pie to.

- The pokemon who wins the competition is safe from voting.

- Then you will vote out the pokemon you want to leave

- The two pokemon with the highest votes will then battle

- You decide who will win the battle by voting!

Pokemon participating in game:
-Overused:
;213; - Shuckle

;439; - Mime Jr.
;136; - Flareon
;036; - Clefable
;351; - Castform
;334; - Altaria
;049; - Venomoth
;178; - Xatu
;101; - Electrode

-Neverused:
;141; - Kabutops

Last edited:

fosterfossil

The prey bites back!
i nominate Exeggutor

woot21

super noob
Go Shuckle! Yes, Shuckle FTW!

woot21 out dawgs

Miss Rarity

A rarity to come by
Welcome to Pokemon- Fame Games! 10 lucky under/neverused pokemon are gonna compete for the chance to become an overused one! Here's your host for the week- Jynx!

The day were everyone meets each other!!!

"Hey hey hey!" Jynx says walking up to the mansion. "This is were dem *****es n hos are gonna be stayin to compete n stuff!" Jynx opens the door and steps inside. "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN.... This is a mighty fine house!" Jynx looks around with her mouth wide open. The Psychic/Ice type pokemon walks around and stuffs some stuff into her pockets while looking around the house. "I wish I could stay here for while..." Jynx says and goes outside to see if anyone has arrived.

A limo pulls up and Mime Jr. is thrown out. "Here is our first contestent his name is-" Jynx says and puts the microphone to Mime Jr's mouth "Mime Jr..." he squeaks. "You heard the jit, now I'm gonna go get a new weave and come back when all da rest of the peoples come.." Jynx said flinging the microphone at the camera. "That was odd..." Mime Jr says and walks into the mansion.

"Hello?" Mime Jr says and his voice echoes throughout the large mansion. "What? No, he didn't? Nuh-uh..." Flareon busted through the door with a cell phone in her hand and large luggage behind her... "Someone take my bags!!!!" Flareon screamed out. "You, slave go put my bags away!" Flareon said while lowering her sunglasses a bit so Mime Jr could see her eyes. "What? Who do you think you are?" Mime Jr. said glaring at Flareon. "I'm Flareon, one of the fabulous eeveelutions!" Flareon said and smirked. "You're the least used eeveelution!" Mime Jr said and copied her smirk. "Grrr.... DIE!!!" Flareon shot out a blast of fire from her mouth and tried to scorch Manene. Manene jumped over the stream of fire and used mimic to produce a stronger blast of fire. As if in a cartoon Flareon was covered in ashes. Flareon blinked twice and shook off the ashes. "You're lucky I have the flash fire ability..." Flareon snarled and went to go put her bags away...

Mime Jr. skipped away and went to go look for a room. Kabutops crashed in through the window and yelled crazily. Kabutops' eye twitched and he sliced up things with his scythes. Flareon barged down the stairs to go get her other luggage when she saw Kabutops swinging its scythe appendages madly. "Hey you!" Flareon yelled. Kabutops slowly spun its head around 180 degrees to stare idily at Flareon. "eep..." Flareon said and quickly darted into the room.

Then along came Shuckle... Shuckle slowly dragged itself into the room as its shell dragged across the floor making a god awful screeching sound. "must....kill..." Kabutops ran toward Shuckle and slashed at it with its scythes. Shuckle immediately reared its legs and heads back into his shell. Kabutops' scythes clanged against Shuckle impentrable shell. When Kabutops finally was out of breath, Shuckle shoots its head out of the shell with a large throbbing vein on his forehead he yells "POWER TRICK!!!!" Shuckle's defense and attack get swapped and then he Sky Uppercuts Kabutops. Kabutops smashes out of the building and rockets into the sky as Shuckle bashes down to the ground.

Suddenly it started to rain and lighting was heard. The door creeked open and Castform came in. Castform was in his rain form and a little rain cloud was hovering over his head. "How could this happen to me?!?!?" Castform said as he began to tear up and run toward Shuckle. "Uh-oh..." Shuckle dragged himself as fast as he could to try and get away from Castform. Castform caught up to Shuckle in two seconds and began to cry on his shoulder? "Get away from me!!!" Shuckle jumped into the air and said "TRICK ROOM!!!!" "You can't learn that!" Castform shouted. "Damn..." Shuckle crashed down to the ground and Castform started crying on his shoulder again...

Suddenly a moth like creature crashed into the house. Venomoth coughed out some water and started to shake the water off of itself. "-and then, and then, they called me stupid!!!!" Castform sobbed and buried its head depper into shuckle's shoulder? "Hello! Its me, your favorite poisonous moth!" Venomoth said, but then suddenly lighting flashed and Dustox's sillhoutte appeared by the window. "get off of me!!!!" Shuckle shouted at Castform who was talking about how the one girl he liked cheated on him with a Ditto! "helloooo...." Venomoth said flying around them trying to get attention.

Then the door was kicked down and Jynx walked in. "Is this all the peoples?" Jynx said looking at the three pokemon in front of her. Mime Jr jumped from the stairs and landed on the floor, while Flareon walked down from the stairs. "Well I guess that this is all the peoples, lemme give you the info on whats you gots to do...s" The hostess said. "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttt!" Electrode broke through the window and kept rolling until he crashed into the wall... Xatu flew in and said "You might want to step back..." he looked at Flareon to ensure that he was talking to her. "What?! No one tells me what to do!" Suddenly Electrode exploded and Flareon was thrown across the room. Everyone pointed and laughed at Flareon as she got back up and shook her fur around.

"NOW, if I can explain the-" Jynx said but was rudely interrupted by Clefable walking who was sipping an Icee. "The next person that interrupts me is gonna get ***** slapped...." Jynx said and glared at everyone. "Now here are the-" "Hey all!" Altaria shouted busting through the door and landing next to the group. POW! Altaria slid across the room from the force of the Double Slap attack... "Oh its on!" Altaria shouted and flew straight foward Jynx. Jynx used Ice Beam and Altaria fell to the ground in an ice cube.

"Now, the rules of the game are to compete in random and crazy competitions in order to become an overused pokemon!" Everyone started murmuring and talking "SHUT UP YOU *****ES!!!! Now after the competitions the losers will have to compete in another competitions to see if they will go to the Neverused room! Then after five people are sent to da neverused side da game turns into teams, Overused vs. Neverused!" Jynx announced. "Well lets get the game started, I'll be back her in ummm... 15 minutes!!!" Jynx then exploded into a cloud of smoke.

Everyone then started to congregate. "Hey baby..." Electrode said and rolled next to Clefable... "I'm a man..." Clefable said in a really deep voice. "Aaaaaaaaah!" Electrode rolled away, crashed into Flareon, and exploded! "Get away from me!!!" Shuckle shouted and sky uppercutted Castform. Castform's eyes widened and then the room got cold... Castform turned into hail form and glared at Shuckle. The closer he got to shuckle the colder it became.

"You shall die..." Suckle gulped and then he was frozen solid. Then Castform smiled and it became sunny! "no one has said anything about me!!!!" Venomoth said and started crashing into the lighting. As venomoth kept bashing into the lightbulbs Mime Jr was forming an evil plan on how to win... DUN DUN DUN....

"Don't touch that..." Xatu said as Altaria was about to touch a giant red button on the wall... "Or what?" she said and pushed it with her wing. Suddenly and anvil fell from the ground and hit Altaria. "or that..." Xatu said and flew off. "I'M BACK!!!!" Jynx said and kicked down the place where the door would have been.

"Now the first competition is to see who can get the most autographs from the crowd!!!" Jynx said and pulled out an Abra from the wall. Abra teleported everyone to a giant stage and everyone was staring at them... Then suddenly Kabutops crashed down onto the stage

"Who's picture and autograph do you want?" an announcer said....

Status
Not open for further replies.