• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Fan Presents the Alola Pokémon League

Red and Blue

Okay so I was right. Gladion is using a dark type Pokémon. I’m wondering now if Lillie will pull an Urusla and evolve Snowy mid battle (or I guess it was performance in Urusla’s case) or have Snowy learn a Fairy move. It’s interesting since Snowy can use a Z-move while Umbreon was never shown using one.
Or they could be saving Umbreon's Z move for the episode instead of spoiling it.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
This league is canon to the games? I think you and I played different games...
None of the other Leagues resembled game Leagues either. All that needs to happen is for a League to take place in a game - canon region for it to be considered canon to the games.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
It's a fake league. No requirements and no full battles. It's fake.
You're allowed to think that.

But no full battles hasn't even been confirmed. That's an assumption.

Lightning Bolt

It's a fake league. No requirements and no full battles. It's fake.
Well, to be fair it was never stated a League is official by having requirements and full battles. And by that logic the Orange League is a official League since there was requirements and a full battle (and it is in the anime canon). You're allowed to think this is a fake League, but he's also allowed to think that is a official League.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
You're allowed to think that.

But no full battles hasn't even been confirmed. That's an assumption.

And how do you think a full battle could even occur when no one, including Ash has 6 Pokémon? It's pretty safe to say that the Poipole return theory is impossible for this 'league'. Goodra atleast had some foreshadowing when Ash and co visited the swamp before the league. For Poipole there has been 0 foreshadowing about it potentially returning.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I predict that Team Rocket get taken away by Bewear, and as a result of having one competitor less, they allow both Lana and Mallow to move in to the next round. Probably when one of Lana or Mallow wins initially, the other starts crying, and then Kukui comes in and says both are through to the next round, so it's all happy again.
Tbh I think a draw would be more likely with neither Mallow or Lana making it to the next round. It seems like the most likely scenario since girls aren't allowed to be battlers for some reason.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Tbh I think a draw would be more likely with neither Mallow or Lana making it to the next round. It seems like the most likely scenario since girls aren't allowed to be battlers for some reason.

It's possible as well. Basically I do see a scenario where they might not want to show one of them being stronger than the other, so either they both lose, or they both win, through some ridiculous means. The only problem is that if TR are taken away, and both Lana and Mallow are out, it'll be a top 6 and not a top 8.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
It's possible as well. Basically I do see a scenario where they might not want to show one of them being stronger than the other, so either they both lose, or they both win, through some ridiculous means. The only problem is that if TR are taken away, and both Lana and Mallow are out, it'll be a top 6 and not a top 8.
Yeah, the writers have been trying to avoid having them be in some sort of loser spot for the most part, I just hope the battle has a clear conclusion

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Well, to be fair it was never stated a League is official by having requirements and full battles. And by that logic the Orange League is a official League since there was requirements and a full battle (and it is in the anime canon). You're allowed to think this is a fake League, but he's also allowed to think that is a official League.
Yeah. They're treating this one like the status of the other regional leagues and not something like Orange Islands.

Leonhart

Imagineer
pancakemonster said:
Also at the risk of sounding too salty I begrudge the "When will it be Pikachu and other's turns", as if Pikachu hasn't already had it's turn in the battle royal.

That part caught me off guard as well, almost as much as that comment from a previous scan that blatantly called Ilima "the favorite". The only Pokemon of Satoshi's that I feel deserve screen-time in upcoming League battles are Nyaheat and Lugarugan.