• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Fan Presents the Alola Pokémon League

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Graduation would've been a decent goal for Alola if this was Ash's starting point before he became a trainer.

Nobody needs to go to school and graduate if you already reached top 2 in a real competive league just a couple of episodes before.

D

Deleted member 384931

Graduation would've been a decent goal for Alola if this was Ash's starting point before he became a trainer.

Nobody needs to go to school and graduate if you already reached top 2 in a real competive league just a couple of episodes before.
In Alola, they don't know nothing about Ash past achievements. BTW would be nice in the final they announce Ash as the runner up of the Kalos League and other things

Revolver Furious Dragon

Except he enrolled in the school by choice. Yeah he probably didn't need to but he did. It would be wierd he he just left without graduating now that he's actually in it

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Wrong.
His goal and dream will always be Pokemon Master
Amazingly, people can have two goals.

Pokemon Master is his ultimate, meaning final, dream, a dream he can never achieve because it's inherently indefinable and thus sets him on an eternal journey.

His goal for the region is graduating according to promotional materials and the fact that the League didn't exist until 20 episodes ago.

Leonhart

Imagineer
UltimateNinja said:

I feel that even though Satoshi hasn't learned anything of value at the school, the idea of him receiving a formal education was still interesting. It's just too bad that the writers didn't make the school into a genuine institution for learning and that they spent more time having Satoshi do random activities not directly related to his development.

Revolver Furious Dragon

I feel that even though Satoshi hasn't learned anything of value at the school, the idea of him receiving a formal education was still interesting. It's just too bad that the writers didn't make the school into a genuine institution for learning and that they spent more time having Satoshi do random activities not directly related to his development.

It's to be expected really. In a world where kids can give up on education and travel the world at age 10, any schools that remain for older kids need to have stuff like that to encourage kids to stay instead of starting there own journey

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Still trying to figure out why Ash fought Faba. IMO Gladion or Guzma should have fought him

I still don't get why they decided to put Faba in top 16 instead od Kahili or Someone else since he did not showcast the Psychic Z-move. Unless they were so eager to show the Meltan gag there seems to be no other logical explanation...

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Still trying to figure out why Ash fought Faba. IMO Gladion or Guzma should have fought him

Honestly Team Rocket should have gotten Faba. Particularly James since they had more interaction.

Ash vs Kiawe should have happened, practically teased that all saga....

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
I am surprised ash hasn't even battled kiawe even once in serious match, this makes kiawe fist male companion to not face ash at any time.

Leonhart

Imagineer
ash&charizardfan said:
I am surprised ash hasn't even battled kiawe even once in serious match, this makes kiawe fist male companion to not face ash at any time.

I'm glad that they didn't battle at the Alola League however since I wouldn't have wanted any more forced drama there, although they could still battle after the tournament is over. Satoshi still has a score to settle with Kapu-Kokeko though, so I'm more excited about that than I am about a possible Satoshi and Kaki showdown.

TheWanderingMist

Aduro

Mt.BtlMaster
Ash probably does want to be a pokemon trainer as an adult, and the activities generally revolve around environmentalism with pokemon. So he probably did pick up practical skills and his career, in theory.

I think the last match was very interesting. Guzma seems determined to win using his pokemon. While Ash wants to win co-operating with his pokemon. Rowlet beating Decidueye was more about Ash wanting his pokemon to reach its personal goal than Ash getting to the semi-finals.
Guzma seems like he's strategically more intelligent compared to Ash. But Guzma doesn't seem to care much about what his team wants at all. He's too driven by envy and insecurity to understand his pokemon like Ash does.

JC317

He did beat her in a way. He progressed father than her in the league

That's like saying Ash beat Gary in the Indigo League because Ash progressed further.

It doesn't, all it did back then was make me confused why they didn't let Ash face his greatest rival, I didn't feel at all that Ash beat Gary.

TheWanderingMist