• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Fan Presents the Alola Pokémon League

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Do we have any idea when we might get the next titles? When was the last time when during the week when an episode airs the title of next one is not yet known?

ShadowForce720

Do we have any idea when we might get the next titles? When was the last time when during the week when an episode airs the title of next one is not yet known?

Not sure, but if we have a break next week then that would mean that they could potentially make us wait until after episode 129 airs, as to keep spoilers to a minimum which means that if they do this we wouldn't get new episode titles until the Sunday or next week.

Motor Bug2005

I believe it was around the time of the second episode of Brock and Misty's first cameo.

Last edited:

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
8wV7esQ.jpg

So did anyone bring up the balloons from episode 127? They symbolize the six classmates and the Dark red one parted the group. Wonder what that means?
By the way, what makes Lillie the light blue one? Is it because of Icium-Z?

But I'd say this just means no one's going with Ash to Galar.

Leonhart

Imagineer
KenzeyEevee said:
I wonder which pokemon Ilima will have?

If you're implying that he might have something more than Eievui and Doble at the League, then I'd really like to see him with a Dekagoose since he had one in the games.

Red and Blue

Ash should use Pikachu against Eevee due to them being the starters Let's Go. Not sure who he'll use about Smeargle. If Poipole stuck around that would have been a good match up

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Since Eevee's his ace and it serves as Let's Go Eevee promo, I think that'll be his main Pokemon and he probably won't even use Smeargle unless he makes it far in the competition.
Nah, watch him have Vaporeon, since Nagisa is the LGPE promoting Eevee.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
8wV7esQ.jpg

So did anyone bring up the balloons from episode 127? They symbolize the six classmates and the Dark red one parted the group. Wonder what that means?

I highly doubt it means anything. Probably just random balloons.

But assuming it was confirmed, I'd say the dark red one represents Kukui.

But, again, I doubt that scene means anything.

ShadowForce720

Nah, watch him have Vaporeon, since Nagisa is the LGPE promoting Eevee.

No, it's already been stated by Illima that his Eevee is happy the way it is and doesn't want to evolve. So if any Eevee is going to be evolving into a Vaporeon it's going to be Nagisa. Honestly the only thing that Nagisa really has in common with the partner Eevee is a Haircut and the fact that there both Eevee other then that Illima's Eevee is more representative of the Partner Eevee.

Leonhart

Imagineer
BTS_fan said:
Since Eevee's his ace and it serves as Let's Go Eevee promo, I think that'll be his main Pokemon and he probably won't even use Smeargle unless he makes it far in the competition.

I do think he'll stick with Eievui since it seems like his best Pokemon out of the two that we know. And like someone else said, Eievui versus Pikachu seems like it's destined to happen since it would make the most sense in terms of LGPE marketing.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
No, it's already been stated by Illima that his Eevee is happy the way it is and doesn't want to evolve. So if any Eevee is going to be evolving into a Vaporeon it's going to be Nagisa. Honestly the only thing that Nagisa really has in common with the partner Eevee is a Haircut and the fact that there both Eevee other then that Illima's Eevee is more representative of the Partner Eevee.

And the fact that we see his Eevee as an Eevee in the preview...

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Giving Eevee a special look was literally just pointless, giving it that look made it look like the two would actually interact with one another... and later on it appeared like they'd battle.

But nooo.... gotta make a nobody like Ilima battle Ash instead of Kiawe, who actually has a rivalry with Ash. Does literally anyone care about Ash and Ilima battling? No? I didn't think so...
Let me guess, Marowak's not going to get a shining moment now. Gotta let Charizard and Turtonator have it all like usual! :/

And Guzma should have been the one to knock that jerk down a peg or two, not Ash. #JusticeforTupp
You can have that forced Pikachu vs Eevee moment with Gladion's Umbreon!!!!

But I'd say this just means no one's going with Ash to Galar.

Except Rotom :p