• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Farm League

Status
Not open for further replies.

BugCatcher6

Hello All

About 2 years ago I started the PFL and in the beginning we had some success, but then people lost interest.

pfl-logo_zpsvnebnoue.png

The PFL was a little different than other leagues. We had themed seasons and it was basically laid out like how American Football is, divisions, conferences, etc.

So for the last couple of weeks I have been looking to get back into battling and haven't found anywhere to battle that seems fun to me. Showdown takes some of the fun out of the game because you don't have to put time into breeding.

I'm not saying that the leagues on this forum are not great, it is just not what I am looking. I have always wanted a league that helps people improve. Most of the battling I do is Pokemon Global Link or other official Pokemon battles, VGC. I'd like to find more than just a pickup battle here and there.

Anyway, so I am not being long winded and boring with this intro.

I would like to start a league that is made up of multiple tournaments. Each tournament would have a point value assigned to where you placed. Seeding for each tournament would be based off your point total. Bonus points can be earned when a lower seed ranks higher than their seeding. Also, prizes will be given out for each tournament, Bottle Caps, Golden Bottle Caps, Shiny Pokemon, Event Pokemon, etc. At the end of the year/beginning of a year, there would be one final tournament and the winner would be the league champion.

Each tournament would have a theme, mostly PGL Battle Rules like VGC, Battle of Alola, Alola Friendly, tiny tourney, and Weakness Cup.

To start out the league I was thinking of holding an Eevee Friendly style tournament. Only Eevee and her evolutions allowed. All items, Z-Crystal included, are allowed. Players will battle every participant one time.
Eevee-Friendly_zpsn19t2uyy.jpg

Battle Type: Doubles
Battle Limit: Battle each participant once.
Pokemon Restrictions: National Pokedex Only
Pokemon Allowed: Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Sylveon
Banned Items: Mega Stones
Prizes:
  1. Bottle Cap
  2. Big Nugget
  3. Heart Scale

IGN: Buzz
FC: 1349 - 4647 - 3085
Do you have Facebook:
League Name: (Just for fun) Po Town Raticate (Can be any name, not just from in the game.)

How to report a battle:
Battle Record:

(example)
Red vs Blue - Blue wins 1-0 (Battle Video #)

Red:
Vaporeon - 1 KO
Flareon - 1 KO
Eevee - 1 KO
Espeon - 0 KO
Umbreon - KO
Leafeon - KO

Blue:
Sylveon - 3 KO
Eevee - 1 KO
Vaporeon - 0 KO
Jolteon - 0 KO
Glaceon - O KO
Espeon - 0 KO

Also, if possible could I have the 2nd and 3rd post to use for the league? I know there are double posting rules, just need to keep all the stats and announcements in one section.

Last edited:

BugCatcher6

Also for league organizing.

League is officially open for the Eevee Friendly signup.

BugCatcher6

Looks like the interest is low for the league.

Closing the thread seems like the right thing to do. I have the league and my Trade Shop setup on Facebook as well, if anyone is still interested, Pokémon Buzz or @pkbzz and Twitter @pk_bzz

Status
Not open for further replies.