• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Fear Factor(2014)

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Thanks for letting Abby in. There's no E in her name though.

Sethern

[Insert Cool Title]
Because it increases my chances of winning:)

Name: Poniard (not pawniard, it's a type of dagger.)
Species: Bisharp :625:
Personality: Is a seemingly cruel and sinister Pokemon. She in all reality is just shy and doesn't know how to interact with others the best. When she was young the Bisharp of her pack would always insult her telling her she would never ammount to anything. After hearing it for so lo she started to believe it. Even after she evolved before all of the pawniard in her pack, she still believed the old (now dead) leader. Though hard to most, she opened up to those close few who can see through the defensives of her anger, and truly care for her. All she needs now is some self confidence and esteem.
Hobbies: Chopping things, swimming, exercise, being alone.
Fears: Insults, squiggly lines, fire, not being good enough.
Extra: My friends forced me to apply. I'm not afraid to defend myself, if it comes to that.

Last edited:
Name: JerryBarryOakTriena
Species:
709MS.png

Personality: A prostitute looking to gain a few extra bucks by attending this Fear Factor game. In doing so, she will gain publicity. She is stuck up, self centered, and only does what she wants. She is ginger…or shiny i guess, covers herself in make up and wears a bikini at all times to put out for the men. She will only take others seriously if money is involved.
Hobbies: Washing cars, posting "beauty tip" videos on youtube, eating nothing anything but pizza, kicking people who dont give her enough money.
Fears: walking out in public without her make up, fire, large parties, Ginger men.
Extra: (anything else I need to know?) She makes "world famous" maple syrup from her body using a technuique she discovered in her hometown in Canada.

Attachments

• 709MS.png
    709MS.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 68

The Meddler

Never Forget
Name: Minerva
Species: ;133;
Personality: Minerva is a beautiful angel sent from the heavens. No really, she's an angel sent down to watch over PFF. But that's her secret! She keeps her wings hidden under her fur. Being an angel, she follows her code of honor to a T and doesn't let evil or sin get to her...because she's deathly afraid of it. The angelic Minerva is also very beautiful and a mesmerizing singer. She absolutely loves music and loves to sing any chance she gets whether it's to lift people's spirits or give them a blessing or just because she feels like it, she'll flex her angelic vocal chords for the masses. Especially if it's to save people, she'll do what she can.
Hobbies: Singing, blessing, saving
Fears: Her secret getting out, sins and demons, her wings getting clipped
Extra: I get all numb when she sings..

Name: Xerces
Species: ;386;
Personality: Xerces is an alien from another planet. Xerces has come to Earth and joined PFF to try to study earthling pokemon and see what they're like, he's trying to fit in and has gotten basic English down but is still really awkward and tries too hard to fit in. Xerces is also very astronomical and is obsessed with space and the stars, for that is his home. Xerces is also struggling to capture emotions such as love, rage, sadness, and happiness so he may try to push those emotions on other people. Also, one of the perks of being an alien is his intelligence and mastery of technology along with his sixth sense. He is also constantly trying to build a spaceship back up to his home planet since his is damaged.
Hobbies: Telescoping, Space Travel, Technology
Fears: Rejection, Earth Water, Science Fiction(Cause they got it all wrong)
Extra: The comet can take us through.

Last edited:

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
1) Steve the ;474; (AnyRandomName)
2) Seth the ;229; (Sethern)
3) Kieseki the ;468; (SilverChiko)
4) Nix the ;430; (The Imposter)
5) Garreth Gantun the ;248; (Gryghaim)
6) Mr. Cashflow the :593: (Rayquaza is Green)
7) Mira the ;176; (Janice Quatlane)
8) Abby Rhodes the ;091; (Octoboy)
9) Bisharp the :625: (Sethern)
10) JerryBarryOakTriena the [insert sprite here] (Rayquaza is green)
11) Minerva the ;133; (The Meddler)
12) Xerces the ;386; (The meddler)
13)
14)
!5)

1. Also me and Digi have decided to allow two nominees per user but one of each gender. So if have nominated a male you can nominate a female, visa versa...

2. 10 is the minimum. Once I get to ten I will wait 24-48 hours to see if any more will join.

Gryghaim

InfernalBlaze
Name: KathyaSpecies: ;461;Personality: Kathya is a quiet individual with a rather disturbing fascination, the pain of others. This is not out of malice or sadism or anything along those lines, she just has trouble processing the emotions of other people, and gets some odd comfort out of other people's pain. She won't hurt anyone without reason, but if she sees you're in pain she'll probably just stand there and look at you instead of getting help. Otherwise, though, she's a pretty sweet girl.Hobbies: Looking at (perfectly healthy) wildlifeFears: fire, inmates, cavesExtra: She rarely speaks, using body language instead most of the time, and when she does speak it's in a very soft voice.

Last edited:

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
I will update the sign up list when I get home but I just want to say I will allow 2-4 rp posts per character(if you have 2, then 2-4 each not total). This is only to give me an idea of how to portray them. But do not rp until the intro is up.

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
I will add that if it gets out of hand I will either report or just ban rp posts. Please let this run smooth and be sensible. Heck you can do a search for a legendary green pink air crystal long as you abide by the posting rules and stay in character.

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
Name: Cal S. Ian
Species: ;128;
Personality: Cal is a person of grand delusions, he is a man who, while working at a milk processing factory, tripped and fell face first into a a giant vat of unpasteurized lactosey white liquid. It burned at his fair fawn fur, turning it into a snow white hue, and forever changing his fragile mind. He deemed himself a hero for surviving such a terrible accident, and renamed himself... The Milkman! He believes he can change the world in so many ways with his lack of milky powers, and will not stop until he does.
Hobbies: Crime fighting, nightly jogs, swimming in milk, that sorta thing.
Fears: Lactose Intolerant people, fry cooks, cake, sponges, the dark, Cheeseman! Being eaten. Not being a hero.
Extra: By Odin's Udder!

Name: Ginger
Species: :556:
Personality: Bubbly, overbearing, cheerleader-esque, snappy, and slightly snobby
Hobbies: making fat girls cry, being perfect in every way, posting hundreds of duckface pictures in a week (so others can see how unique and talented she is), and eating low fat no sodium crackers.
Fears: She is allergic and terrified of ovens (funny fear), also heights, really ugly children, vampires and fire
Extra: She once donated her time talking to a homeless man.

Last edited:

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
10) JerryBarryOakTriena the ;185; (Rayquaza is green)
13) Kathya the ;461; (Gryghaim)
14) Cal S. Ian the ;128; (Captain Doctor Digi)
!5) Gringer the :556: (Sir DJ)
16)

Last edited:

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
Name: Doreen
Species: ;161;
Personality: Nuts, shippy, over-energetic, loud, brash, wanna be know it all that knows nothing about nuttin'. That sorta thang *2lazyandtired2dorealsignuplel*
Hobbies: Setting people up, trying to get people to follow her, eating nuts (not that sort), eating nuts (yes that sort), dressing up in spandex.
Fears: Clowns, dying alone, not being listened to, pain.
Extra: This kids, is why you don't sign up at 12:43

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
10) JerryBarryOakTriena the ;185; (Rayquaza is green)
13) Kathya the ;461; (Gryghaim)
14) Cal S. Ian the ;128; (Captain Doctor Digi)
!5) Gringer the :556: (Sir DJ)
16) Doreen the ;161; (Captain Doctor Digi)

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
Please. READ THIS!

IF YOU HAVE A CHARACTER IN THIS POST HERE OR MESSAGE ME ABOUT HOW I PORTRAYED YOUR CHARACTER

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A CHARACTER PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ANYWAY.

Introduction!
(if you do not like how your character is portrayed, talk to me. I will make changes)

;164;- Hello! My name is Kyle Leonardo Waylon Mack but I am normally called Leonard. This is the first season of my resurrection of Pokemon Fear factor. It will not be long until the contestents arrive. Then when are all gathered I will decide who is on whose teams. Then we can begin pitting these 16 pokemon together to see exactly who is best at overcoming thier fears win season 1. Hmmm...The helicopters have arrived and are currently waiting on me to send the signal to release the challenges but where is my co-host?

*Somewhere amongst the rocks looking at a lonely Trapinch*
:596:- They need me...
*Ben stares at the Trapinch*
:596:- They say Iam not a monster
*Ben creeps closer*
:596: Prove I am a hero to help revive PFF but regarding what they say about me not being a monster....
*Ben starts "The Mark of Kaine process*
:596: I DON'T CARE
* Attacks the Trapinch then camera goes back to Leonard*

STEVE(;474;)
;164;- Well, I'm just going to go on and start without Ben. Our first contestent is a Porygon-Z named Steve, Whose personality varies from talkative to sarcastic and he has a slight problem while speaking to other people. How will he do in a game like this?
;474;- Hello, I am doing 01100111 01101111 01101111 01100100(good).
;164; I'm sorry but can you say that again but I have never been given the chance to learn how to translate binary code.
;474;- Yes, I am 01110011 01101111 01110010 01110010 01111001(Sorry), but Isaid I am doing Good.
;164;- Alright...You go on to the circle and wait for everyone else.
*Steve leaves*

SETH(;229;)
;164;- Next up is a Houndoom named Seth. This guy seems to have a spilt personality. He has his "good mood" side and his "Bad mood" side. This leads me to wonder which side will we be seeing more of during the length of this game.
;229;- This game will be good. I always enjoy a good crowd
*A Pecha berry falls from a nearby tree*
*;229; says nothing and rushes over to Steve*

KIESEKI(;468;)
;164;- Now, joining our party is a Togekiss named Kieseki. He is intelligent and nice but He has a tad problem speaking to people.
;468;- Hi Mr. Noctowl. You look mighty fine today.
;164;- Thank you for that.
*Kieseki joins Steve and Seth*
;474;- Welcome to our 01100011 01101001 01110010 01100011 01101100 01100101(Circle)...Crap sorry about that I was trying to say...
;468;- Circle...I studied Binary code.
;474;- 0_0 you did?

NIX (;430;)
;164;- Next up is a Honchkrow named Nix. He is a charming bird who likes Archery and battling
;430;- Hi.

GARRETH GANTUM (;248;)
;164;- Next up is Garreth Gantum. A polite Tyranitar whose kindness outmatches even mine.
;248;- Such a kind birdy. Your politeness will do what you say "increase our bond"
;164;-I'm sure we will become the best of friends but how long can the power of friendship keep you here?

MR. CASHFLOW:)593:)
;164;- Next up is mr. Richy rich. Cornelius Cashflow.
:593:- Well, good to see you. You might want to think about investing in new heliocopters. The ones you have are out of date.
;164;- Well, that is good for you to notice but they are fine
:593:- Fine? I heard a buzz in the blades. I'm just saying it is always good to always have the top of the line of everything.

MIR(;176;)
;164;- Next up is...Mira who is looking for love?
;176;- Oh yes! I su....wait is love not the point? ARE WE NOT HERE TO FACE THE FEARS OF LOVE?
;164;- No
*Mira goes to sit down*
;430;- Why hello there, you pretty little lady.

ABBY RHODES(;091;)
*Abby is standing in front of Leonard inside her shell*
;164;- Well, hello...Abby? You okay?
;091;- Why yes. I was giving thanks to God for allowing to partake in this wonderful endeavor.
;164;- Well may your prayers protect you from the things you fear the most m'lady.

PONIARD:)625:)
;164;- Next up is the Bisharp, Poniard
:625:-....Hi
;164;- I see...you have an interesting past.
:625:- I don't think you can qualify yourself a judge of who I am
*Poniard walks off and stands near Abby*
;091;- Welcome, kind Bisharp
:625:- Back off! You can not judge my character!
;091;- That I can not do. That is for God to decide. May our bond be strengthen
*Abby closes her shell and Poniard wonders what she meant*

JERRYBARRYOAKTRIENA (;185;)
;164; Next up is JerryBarryOakTriena...but we have decided it is best to call her Triena. Now what is your profession again?
;185;- I have fun
;164;- Doing what?
;185;- making money. I am here to get famous and impress boys.
;164;- Good Luck

MINERVA(;133;)
;164;- Next up we have the Eevee named Minerva
;133;- Hello. I like to help people.
;164;- What scares you most?
;133;-I am most scared of this world subcoming to total corruption and sin
;164;- That's a little to large scale for a game like this

XERCES(;386;)
;164;- Next we have Xerces a....researcher?
;386;- That is correct.
;164;- What are you researching?
;386;- This earth and its inhabitants
;164;- Well I hope your fears are of this earth because it seems you are stuck on our lovely piece of rock.

KATHYA (;461;)
;164;- Next up is the shy Weavile, Kathya. What excites you about this game?
;461;- To watch people squrim against their fears
;164;- What if your fears get the best of you?
;461;-....

CAL S. IAN(;128;)
;164;- Hello...Cal...
;128;- MY NAME IS MILKMAN! AND I HATH COME TO SAVE PFF from THE EVIL THAT ENSNARES IT!
;164;- That is nice. Have fun with that.
;128;- I WILL!
GRINGER :)556:)
;164;- Hello, Gringer. Welcome to PFF.
*Gringer flips out of the helicopter
:556:- #Thisissosurreal #IWILLBEFAMOUS
*Takes a picture of herself making a duck face*
;164;- You can't have that.
:556:- BUT IF I DONT GET ON TUMBLR MY CHEERLEADING GURLS WILL THINK A GROUDON ATE ME!
;164;- Ugh, fine. Have fun taking pictures of your fears...

DOREEN (;161;)
;164;- and finally we have Doreen. Possibly the strangest character in the game right now.
;161;- HI! OHIMIGOSHOHMIGOSH! I SO EXCITED! I JUST CANT HIDE IT!
*Doreen stands on her tail and just starts spinning around*
;164;- You can go stand over there
*Points to the crowd*
;161;- YAY! FRIENDS!
*She runs over to Triena*
;161;- You look pretty! want me to give you tips to get a boyfriend?
;185;- PSSH, I have slept with more boys then you have seen. I should be giving you pointers...for money of course
;161;- You clueless! I'mma have fun with you! We got lots in common!
;185;- And what is that?
;161;- WE LIKE NUTS!

TEAMS:
Team Acro: Nix, Xerces, Triena, Mira , Kathya , Mr. Cashflow, Doreen, Seth

Team Bronto: Poniard, Kieseki, Minerva, Steve, Abby Rhodes. Gringer, Cal S. Ian , Garreth

(If you see mistakes, I will change them tomorrow)
(I think there are only spacing inconsistencies)

Last edited:

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Fascinating intro. Maybe a few of the characters could be fleshed out a bit more (Nix's intro consisted him of saying a single word, nothing more), but there were a few fun moments. Steve and Gringer in particular made me laugh, I think Gringer's going to be fun as the irritating teenage internet drama queen stereotype, and hopefully Steve won't drive you crazy with translating stuff into Binary (I know I had issues like that with characters such as Casey). And I think Abby will be fun for you to portray, I hope she goes places.

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
A. I forgot to say that your 2-4 rp posts before the next update starts now. I will try to have it up within 3-4 days.

Wind?

My name is Quiliver.
I was almost sure you put gringer....
*goes back and edits every note I have*

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
(OOC: Guess I'll use a RP post.)

;468; So... Nice to meet everyone.