• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Federation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
;445; : Ready to kill

growlithe_master

<-- Ain't it cute?
*getting into character*

;330; ready for a mission for about... 30 minutes. after that i wont be back for a few hours cause ill be getting my talons done and my wings polished because im the prettiest pokemon in the world! so lets make this quick!

*gets out of character* oh boy. that was beautiful acting. but i really only have 30 minutes.

*gets back in character*

Last edited:

oboy170

Lord Blade
;392; Everyone who alredy has a character may pick another from the list. Once we have everyone we'll go out.

growlithe_master

<-- Ain't it cute?
never mind. my appoitment was cancelled. im gonna have to complain to them. so i can go.

*gets out of charater* man, its fun playing the role of a snobby girl. and what do u mean, pick another character?

growlithe_master

<-- Ain't it cute?
um, okay.

Pokemon: Roserade
Name: Rose

strenghts and weaknesses are the same as my other character, kate. kate and rose are bff's who always stick together.

heheh, im playing the role of 2 snobby girls. prepare for an overabuse of the word "like"

EDIT: im adding another weakness to both of them. theyre both suckers for hot guys, generally pokemon of their type [whoever has garchomp should watch out for kate ;)]

Last edited:

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
;445; : .... .*Resting*

growlithe_master

<-- Ain't it cute?
;330; & ;407;: bored, waiting to do something.

oboy170

Lord Blade
;392; We need each character tken before we can go. Please other people pick a second pokemon!

growlithe_master

<-- Ain't it cute?
when is this gonna happen? and also, what time zone are u in, because it may be an inconvenience if someone is at school while youre eating dinner.

ZFXZFX

Pokemon: ;078;
Name: Ashly
Strength: A cute Rapidash that likes to race
Weakness: She has a weak spot where she got hurt several times and also Rain

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
name:weave
species:;mamyula;
strengths:reading minds,telekinesisand phsychic power
weaknesses:fire IT BURNS and her temper

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Poikemon: Cresselia
name: Cristina
Strength: Can create rainbows, puppy, kittens, flowers and can sing opera.
Weakness: Paints anyone pink who is darkly coloured.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Pokemon: ;471;
Name: grace
Strength: it's ice is as hard as diamond
Weakness: afraid of rats

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.