• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Federation

Status
Not open for further replies.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
;026;:=phi everybody and yes lets chill=]

oboy170

Lord Blade
;392; Everone I found out what it said! It was:
Mar.8,09
Today we started phase 2 on getting our master the item of form change we are currently invading Mt.Hondorum.
;392; Tomarrow we will go investigate the Mountain.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
;132; : That place ... is not so far from here

;471; : I think .. this is not a good time to meet Flary there.....

;445; :Mt. Houdoom... here we came

growlithe_master

<-- Ain't it cute?
aw, why does the evil mountain have to be modeled after houndoom? thats my fifth favorite pokemon.

;407;: huh. item for changing forms... i think the leader is either a shaymin or a rotom.
;330;: OMG, youre, like, so smart! but what about castform? a TM is still, like, an item.
;407;: good point.
;330; & ;407;: hmm...

Last edited:

masterleo

Order Up!

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
;132; : No other choice.. You are the 1st I saw

growlithe_master

<-- Ain't it cute?
heres a better question. why are these mountains always named after AWESOME pokemon? and heres another even better question. WHY IS THIS THREAD SO DEAD???!!!!!! come on, somebody start the next thing already before i get mad!!!!!!!!!

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
;132; : ?
;471; : ?
;445; : ?

growlithe_master

<-- Ain't it cute?
what happened to oboy? is he dead, or something?

growlithe_master

<-- Ain't it cute?
i dont know, im bored. you know, a mod should close this. we're turning it into a spam thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.