• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Fierce Remake

How do you think of our fanarts

• Final Remake >>> Excellent

Votes: 41 56.9%
  • Fierce Remake >>> Very Good

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • Fury Redraw >>> Good

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Fine Redraw >>> Not Bad

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Fool Redraw >>> Very Bad

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
Wow, Those pokemon look like they are about to tear me apart.
http://i38.*******.com/30v2f6u.png
I really like some of them though. I like how your blastoise doesn't look so fat like the regular one (I know its a shell but lastoise just looks fat to me)

BeelzemontZero

7DemonLords Admiral
Wow, the new angle that Torrtera is at, it looks amazing. (and taller of course!) Sceptile, well lets put it this way, it didn't disappoint me at all! There is noting you could do to improve Sceptile and Torrtera, b/e they already look so fantastic. Lets see the last one, lets go Venasaur!
I would love to see you do the ledgendaries like Dialga, Palkia or I would love to see you draw a Dakrai, that would be interesting to see!
thanks a lot

so , you are \darkrai big fan,just wait to see what will we do to him :D

ubermac
^darkrai maniac!

anyways the torterra looks awesome =D I used to hated that thing because the back sprite is so ugly in game but this owns it.

bout torterra,because we have not play DP yet,we didn't know all the 4th generation appearance in the game :D

j drawer
You have skill. You have potential. If you want to challenge yourself, try making feirce versions of smaller pokemon like bidoof or caterpie(heck even Magikarp)!

PS the link didn't work(first post)

thank you, but we have stated will not draw unevolved pokemon :D, just the final evolution/non evolution

BeelzemontZero

7DemonLords Admiral
Wow, Those pokemon look like they are about to tear me apart.
http://i38.*******.com/30v2f6u.png
I really like some of them though. I like how your blastoise doesn't look so fat like the regular one (I know its a shell but lastoise just looks fat to me)
haha

they will not tear you apart, but will bite you until your last drop :D
j/k

btw,everyone,have added misc art of the trio legendary trainer

go welcome them :D

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Torterra, eh? Looks sorta like bowser. I'm not all for the elongated horns, and it could have been made more obvious that that's a tree on its back, but besides that, it's a good transition from a quadruped to a biped.

Now, I'm waitin' for venusaur!

thank you, but we have stated will not draw unevolved pokemon :D, just the final evolution/non evolution

sorry, i must of missed that. but it would be a challenge. the part about 'still have hundreds to do' really throws of the reader.

mangaeyes

I think they are awesome and everything...but why, on the first page, do you keep saying 'we' instead of 'I'? Just wondering...

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I think the pictures were drawn by him and his brother.

I doubt he's got a case of the gollums, if that's what you were thinkin'.

Kyumi

These are really interesting. For some reason, I'm getting a final fantasy vibe from Empoleon. Where's Venusaur?

SQUIRTLETamer08

lower shiny ratio!
Added Ash ,Misty & Brock - Heroes Come Back
Go See Them :D

we have new concept of drawing Pokemons ,and want to show you guys some of our pokemon fanarts in Fierce Remake.

here we go

Note : you can always go to our official gallery linked below to see the full size image & with better resolution

Pokedex series

Pokedex006-CharizardFRS.jpg

Pokedex009-BlastoiseFRS.jpg

Pokedex154-MeganiumFRS.jpg
Pokedex157-TyphlosionFRS.jpg
Pokedex160-FeraligatrFRS.jpg

Pokedex254-SceptileFRS.jpg
Pokedex257-BlazikenFRS.jpg
Pokedex260-SwampertFRS.jpg

Pokedex389-TorterraFRS.jpg
Pokedex392-InfernapeFRS.jpg
Pokedex395-EmpoleonFRS.jpg

Pokedex306-AggronFRS.jpg

below is some misc arts we draw. Maybe some of you who have visit our gallery have seen this images, but in case you haven't go there .. here it is

Poketeam-Blaze of Fire Armies
PoketeamFR-RageofFireArmiesS.jpg

Pokeman 006 - Charizard
PokemonGijinka006-CharizardFRS.jpg

Ash , Misty & Brock - Heroes Come Back (for reason of the title , see it at our gallery)
PokemonFRDS-AshMistyBrock-HeroesCom.jpg

we are still 22,so comments & critiques will be most welcomed.
also , please forgive us is we have make something bad :D

and we have also make poll in this topics
please fill the poll after you see our fanarts

and if u want to see the bigger images with better resolution,you can visit the gallery here >>> www.pokemon-fr.deviantart.com

and this thread will be updated every time we have draw new ones.

[imgsize="HxW"]URL[/imgsize]

my god these are amazing! not to mention so unique! keep up the good work and ill be sure to keep in touch on your progress. 10000000000000/10. amazng simply amazing!

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Oh my, when did you put up the Ash and friends picture? It looks fantastic! I like how you made them look more mature, plus it would be weird to see those killer pokemon with cute little'ol ash. XD Brock looks perfect, and you didn't open his eyes up too much so that they look like his usual eyes. Misty looks...wow, very mature! XD But simply amazing, and Ash, his hair looks a little wild, but it works out well. Great job once again.

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
Actually, Misty looks a little (how should I put this?) inapropriate... The starters look like mystical creatures. I like them the best...

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I didn't notice the picture of the trainers. It's a pretty good remake. Ash and Brock look great. They look at home in a more mature anime, which was sort of the idea here. My one problem with Ash is that he doesn't have Ash's cheek marks, but that's a small thing. I think Misty is the weakest of the three. It's not that bad, but the enlarged breasts make her look sort of trying too hard to be sexy, and her hair looks a little too limp to show her tomboyish personality. Brock's hair looks great, a nice play off it's original spikiness, and Ash's hair works too, and it doesn't matter that it looks messy, becaues his hair's always been a little messy. Misty's, on the other hand, doesn't have the same effect as the anime did. She looks a little too soft, and lacking in spunk to me. Though that's just me.

I wonder what you're going to do with pikachu. I know you strictly draw only fully evolved pokemon, but does that mean that pikachu will become a raichu, or will he simply be dumped?

Either way, I'm ready for any new drawing that you post.

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
I wonder what you're going to do with pikachu. I know you strictly draw only fully evolved pokemon, but does that mean that pikachu will become a raichu, or will he simply be dumped?

I quess he'll have to learn how to draw basic (kind of) pokemon. Unless Ash finally decided to let him evolve...

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
I like teh Ash and Friends one. Misty looks good if u no what I mean :p But yeah its very intresting I would love to see May and Dawn hehe. But theses are amazing.

Brando95

Dazzle 'em, Milotic!
I like teh Ash and Friends one. Misty looks good if u no what I mean :p But yeah its very intresting I would love to see May and Dawn hehe. But theses are amazing.

I'm guessing that you are a boy...

I still think that the trainer one is a bit awkward...

Misty looks like a man in that picture.

The pokemon are great. There are some problems but I think they have all been mentioned. I don't really like the trainer pictures becouse even though they look more adult(in mistys case realy adult) they look kind of strange. I can't wait to see salamance and dragonite(he has the potentiol to look so vicious). is there any possible way to get the charizard morph as a sig?