• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Fierce Remake

How do you think of our fanarts

• Final Remake >>> Excellent

Votes: 41 56.9%
  • Fierce Remake >>> Very Good

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • Fury Redraw >>> Good

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Fine Redraw >>> Not Bad

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Fool Redraw >>> Very Bad

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I actually think the trainers were handled pretty nicely on terms of making them look older. I only think Misty could look a little tougher.

But dragonite would rock. It looks less scary than things like charizard, but it's still evolved, so it would be more interesting.

ninny13

Wow, amazing.
My favorite is the Meganium. The flower just looks like it could devour everything.
I think Ash looks very well done, as well. He looks much tougher.

BeelzemontZero

7DemonLords Admiral
Hi,everybody

we just get a full week national holiday,and start online again today

have read all your comments & yes maybe misty is the most failed one. my bro is just too often draw hentai,that turn misty to that :D
will practice more,and maybe will draw another trainers in the future.

actually,we are still to busy with art commissions, so maybe the FR pokemons will delayed to show up

Btw, bout venusaur
it will maybe turn to the last to show up,cos we still search every angle to draw him, since venusaur is our most hated pokemon after pikachu,it added mor difficultness to draw.

and yes,we will draw raichu instead of pikachu. :D
thanks you everyone

BeelzemontZero

7DemonLords Admiral
we 're back,

added Pidgeot FR

go catch it

next is Fearow !

welcome to comments

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Pideot! It's great, if it looked a little more featery, that would be nice, but it still looks good with out it. Can't wait to see Fearow. That should be a scary picture. O_O

octoboy

I Crush Everything
If I were venusaur, I'd probably hate you right now, but pidgeot's lookin' good! It looks as if it's just been punched in the chest, but besides that, it's great.

BeelzemontZero

7DemonLords Admiral
yeah, Venusaur already hate us very much like we hate it :D

after finished Pidgeot , we try to once again sketch Venusaur.
But got nothing, so everybody can call us a fail illustrator for cannot draw venusaur ^^

thanks for the comments ^^

BeelzemontZero

7DemonLords Admiral
Pideot! It's great, if it looked a little more featery, that would be nice, but it still looks good with out it. Can't wait to see Fearow. That should be a scary picture. O_O
thanks a lot, and yeah Fearow will be scary like Feraligatr :D

Ubermac

Shiny Hunter
I like the pidgeot, but there's just something a tat to obvious about it.. I dunno. Still kicks the peep out of the anime one though :p

BeelzemontZero

7DemonLords Admiral
I like the pidgeot, but there's just something a tat to obvious about it.. I dunno. Still kicks the peep out of the anime one though :p
hmmmm, where is the problem. please describe it, so we can know what our mistakes & fix it in next pokemon

Ubermac

Shiny Hunter
Well first of all it has almost exactly the same pose as the pidgeotto sprite in game. I'm not sure if this is why I find it odd, but also it's feathers don't really look like feathers on it's wings.. I dunno really, I obviously can't do it any better but it's just a bit less awesome than the others. Still love your work though :p

octoboy

I Crush Everything
After examining pidgeot, I did think his right wing did look a little misproportionately large, but that's it. Besides the fact that it looks as if it's just been smacked, I see no problem.

My only thing is that I think it's a little cowardly to completely flake on venusaur just because you hate the thing. If you can't think of a way to make it look fierce, look up pictures of monstrous toads on the internet. It just seems a little kiddish to chicken out like that.

BeelzemontZero

7DemonLords Admiral
Well first of all it has almost exactly the same pose as the pidgeotto sprite in game. I'm not sure if this is why I find it odd, but also it's feathers don't really look like feathers on it's wings.. I dunno really, I obviously can't do it any better but it's just a bit less awesome than the others. Still love your work though :p
thanks a lot ,and yes, as we see many critiques is about it less featherlessly

thank you :)

BeelzemontZero

7DemonLords Admiral
thanks a lot ,and yes, as we see many critiques is about it less featherlessly

thank you :)

BeelzemontZero

7DemonLords Admiral
After examining pidgeot, I did think his right wing did look a little misproportionately large, but that's it. Besides the fact that it looks as if it's just been smacked, I see no problem.

My only thing is that I think it's a little cowardly to completely flake on venusaur just because you hate the thing. If you can't think of a way to make it look fierce, look up pictures of monstrous toads on the internet. It just seems a little kiddish to chicken out like that.
yeah, some also comments about it unproportional wings .. ^^
thanks

man, you make we mad !! in a positive way of course :)
we will try to sketch Venusaur again today,and hope it can finally come out from the bin :D

btw, have added Fearow FR , go catch it :D