• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Fierce Remake

How do you think of our fanarts

• Final Remake >>> Excellent

Votes: 41 56.9%
  • Fierce Remake >>> Very Good

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • Fury Redraw >>> Good

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Fine Redraw >>> Not Bad

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Fool Redraw >>> Very Bad

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters

BeelzemontZero

7DemonLords Admiral
You did not disappoint. ^_^ Fearow is perfect, the feathers and even the pose, it makes it look like something you wouldn't want to run into in the wild. o_O
yeah, we draw fearow with the influence of 1st Pokemon Ranger game

which the legendary ranger (forgot the name)who like to use Fearow as it transport & battle pokemon + partner. since then we start to like fearow :D

Fearow is great he looks terrifying. The only problem I have with him is that his legs look a little to long. He still looks like he's about peck my eyes out.

BeelzemontZero

7DemonLords Admiral
Fearow is great he looks terrifying. The only problem I have with him is that his legs look a little to long. He still looks like he's about peck my eyes out.
thanks a lot
& after we look back , we realize the feet too long :)

octoboy

I Crush Everything
My, oh my, that fearow looks vicious. It's body proportions, in the legs and torso look slightly as if they're from a humanoid base, making fearow look a little awkward, but interesting to look at. Charizard's more antro with his new look too, so anthro doesn't have to be bad. Besides, this is a remake, and a few of the pokemon were looking a little unoriginal.

Pretty nice. Its beak could be longer, and more storklike, as fearw is pretty much a stork with hawk feet.

Ubermac

Shiny Hunter
omg! omg omg omg! I feel SO sorry for the little new trainers who run into kanto and see THAT fearow in the wild... poor kiddo's :p really out done yourself this time :D (about the feet, I dunno, it gives it a nice touch) I like it :D

BeelzemontZero

7DemonLords Admiral
My, oh my, that fearow looks vicious. It's body proportions, in the legs and torso look slightly as if they're from a humanoid base, making fearow look a little awkward, but interesting to look at. Charizard's more antro with his new look too, so anthro doesn't have to be bad. Besides, this is a remake, and a few of the pokemon were looking a little unoriginal.

Pretty nice. Its beak could be longer, and more storklike, as fearw is pretty much a stork with hawk feet.
thanks a lot :)

yeah, beaks & legs need more practice

BeelzemontZero

7DemonLords Admiral
I just noticed this, it looks like one of Charizard's wings is backward.
which one ? left or right,. we guess it must the left wing

Ubermac said:
omg! omg omg omg! I feel SO sorry for the little new trainers who run into kanto and see THAT fearow in the wild... poor kiddo's really out done yourself this time (about the feet, I dunno, it gives it a nice touch) I like it

yeah, now they will need a master ball , and high skill to tame them :D

ATTENTION to beginner trainer, do escape when encounter Fearow FR in the wild
DO NOT after it until you get 8th badge
:D:D:D

Last edited:

wilycoyote64

through diamond eyes
Godzilla had its era. i know what will attack tokyo now!!
Battling typhlosion would be the only case in which you'd be stabbed by fire.
most excellent!

BeelzemontZero

7DemonLords Admiral
Godzilla had its era. i know what will attack tokyo now!!
Battling typhlosion would be the only case in which you'd be stabbed by fire.
most excellent!
Typhlosion + Feraligatr :D

Oo must hide now :D

btw,everybody, legendary pokedex start to coming out. Start with Articuno
go catch it !!! :D

Ubermac

Shiny Hunter
OMG! when I thought these couldn't possibly get any cooler.. I absolutely LOVE the articuno.. especially the 4 wings.. makes it look kinda god-ish.. it's AMAZING. (venusaur is so mad right now :p)

BeelzemontZero

7DemonLords Admiral
OMG! when I thought these couldn't possibly get any cooler.. I absolutely LOVE the articuno.. especially the 4 wings.. makes it look kinda god-ish.. it's AMAZING. (venusaur is so mad right now :p)
thanks a lot

yeah, that is what a mystical beings should look like :D
odd appearance.

btw, have find some way to draw venusaur, just wait & see :)

next is Zapdos (out Wednesday )

candyscience

~Misty Fan~
Wow! I'm in shock from the awsomeness.
The Pokemon themselves look a biiiit scary in my oppinion...although thats probobly what you're aiming for I think! Haha!
Anyways, That first charizard one, and the Articuno ones are my favorites...
You should make one for Dragonair too!

LOL. The last picture with Ash, Brock, and MIsty in it...
They're...they're....THEY'RE...

BISHIES!
Wahhh!

Anyways, love the art, love the concept.

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Articuno! What a beast! Not that I don't like it (b/e I really do :) ) how did you get the idea for the double wings? He looks amazing none the less. Love the tail, it is a big characteristic of it, the long flowing tail. ~ Elegant and fierce at the same time? :eek: Shut the front door, no way.

BeelzemontZero

7DemonLords Admiral
wow.. zapdos has some really good options for fierceness :) looking forward to it :D
that's right :D

and we have try to make it real fierce hehe

candyscience said:
Wow! I'm in shock from the awsomeness.
The Pokemon themselves look a biiiit scary in my oppinion...although thats probobly what you're aiming for I think! Haha!
Anyways, That first charizard one, and the Articuno ones are my favorites...
You should make one for Dragonair too!

LOL. The last picture with Ash, Brock, and MIsty in it...
They're...they're....THEY'RE...

BISHIES!
Wahhh!

Anyways, love the art, love the concept.

thank you ,and bout scaryness, yes that's is one of our aim beside of fierceness :D

hope u will enjoy the art & stay tune for next pokemons :D

bout the trainer pict, some like it,and some realllly hate it :) we don't blame them . everybody have own opinion.
and thank you for like it :)

BeelzemontZero

7DemonLords Admiral
Articuno! What a beast! Not that I don't like it (b/e I really do :) ) how did you get the idea for the double wings? He looks amazing none the less. Love the tail, it is a big characteristic of it, the long flowing tail. ~ Elegant and fierce at the same time? :eek: Shut the front door, no way.
thanks a lot

bout the four wings. we have say at previous comments, here it goes

first we think the original articuno look less mystical, so we think that the legendaries should have different/odd/strange appearance than normal pokemons.
so we add extra wings to it.
two we got mutiple wings from. oh well, you should already know that we have like digimon far before like pokemon,so the four wings is inspirated from digimons, like ANgemon,phoenixmon,etc who have multiple wings.

oh, beelzemon blast mode also have four wings :D

Romke

Dutch Trainer
Wow, Torterra looks so cool!

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Four winged articuno, huh? Its tail feathers remind me of cacnea's pin missile.

...And this venusaur discrimination is really bothering me. Dammit, if I was going to remake all pokemon, I'd remake all pokemon, even the ones I didn't like!