• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Fierce Remake

How do you think of our fanarts

• Final Remake >>> Excellent

Votes: 41 56.9%
  • Fierce Remake >>> Very Good

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • Fury Redraw >>> Good

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Fine Redraw >>> Not Bad

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Fool Redraw >>> Very Bad

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
Haha Moltres looks even more demonic than Articuno. I think if Pokemon was made for a broader audience then these would be the best ledgands I have seen. Can't wait to see more.

BeelzemontZero

7DemonLords Admiral
Haha Moltres looks even more demonic than Articuno. I think if Pokemon was made for a broader audience then these would be the best ledgands I have seen. Can't wait to see more.
thank you :D

stay tune , since the 3 l-birds have come out... something bad will happen :D:D:D

You know, if Pokemon were real and looked like this I would much rather become a pokemon reasercher. (strictly lab work of course=P)

Last edited:

DANdotW

Previously Iota
I must post here, because I love them and would like to get my praise across.

They really are amazingly done, almost perfect. I love the legendary birds, and I love Pidgeot and Fearow, and I can't wait to see Venusaur.

My only gripe is neck length on Charizard and Sceptile, but that's an aesthetic choice. Blastoise's shape irks me, but I can live with that when I look at everything else.

Blaziken and Infernape don't look much different, especially the latter, but that could be mainly because they were "Fierce" already. It also shows your skill if you get them to look so similar, I suppose.

Keep on going, and I'll be keeping an eye on this even more from now on.

Iota

Ubermac

Shiny Hunter
Hmm.. moltres.. I like it, but not as much as articuno.. the 6 wings are just a little bit TOO much. Less space for them to be wide, and makes them really thin.. I dunno. I like it, but I think it'd be better with 4 wings, or 2 really big wings.

BeelzemontZero

7DemonLords Admiral
You know, if Pokemon were real but looked like this I would much rather become a pokemon reasercher. (strictly lab work of course=P)
if i were you. i will choose to keep being a trainer. since ... you know usually the worst thing come from lab . unusual creature was born from the lab ^^ lol

I must post here, because I love them and would like to get my praise across.

They really are amazingly done, almost perfect. I love the legendary birds, and I love Pidgeot and Fearow, and I can't wait to see Venusaur.

My only gripe is neck length on Charizard and Sceptile, but that's an aesthetic choice. Blastoise's shape irks me, but I can live with that when I look at everything else.

Blaziken and Infernape don't look much different, especially the latter, but that could be mainly because they were "Fierce" already. It also shows your skill if you get them to look so similar, I suppose.

Keep on going, and I'll be keeping an eye on this even more from now on.

Iota

Oh, thanks
we know that there was many minor mistakes in all the pictures. but we still practicing and maybe will better at next & next pokemons :)

stay tune ^^

BeelzemontZero

7DemonLords Admiral
Hmm.. moltres.. I like it, but not as much as articuno.. the 6 wings are just a little bit TOO much. Less space for them to be wide, and makes them really thin.. I dunno. I like it, but I think it'd be better with 4 wings, or 2 really big wings.
thanks a lot

and hmmm,so the wing is the problem, yes it's look thin. and maybe your suggestion about big large wing can be done. maybe in future release :)

uae-palkia

betweeen dimensions
Will palkia And sinohh dudes be as fierce like the Birds trio XD

Last edited:

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Moltres, with six wings? That is scary, a bit too many, like it was mutated. o_O It looks like it's using a move, but wow. The spinning fire, amazing none the less.

like everyone else, I can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve. :D

kirby8933083

mai husbando
Moltres, with six wings? That is scary, a bit too many, like it was mutated. o_O It looks like it's using a move, but wow. The spinning fire, amazing none the less.

Am I the only one who thought Moltres was absolutely EPIC?

So who's next? Mewtwo? Venusaur? Dragonite?

Amazing Red

This is awesome. The pokemon look like beasts. And Misty got hot.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Moltres is here, and oh my, the things' a regular hell wyvern.

As with articuno, it's legs and body give it the appearance of a bird just barely failing to become human. Pidgeot actually looks like a bird, but I still think you've gotta work on those bird bodies. Fearow and moltres look as if you tried to go for stork legs, and ended up with something sort of anthro. Moltres still looks pretty wicked though.

Did you have that six winged Yugioh character in mind when drawing this? That would explain the humanoid-ness, as that character was part human.

So, is venusaur after this? If it is, I can suspect that we won't be getting any new pokemon for a while... The thing must be quite the mountain.

If you need references for giant toads, I looked up "Giant toad" on the internet. You might try Gamaken or maybe Jiraiya.

BeelzemontZero

7DemonLords Admiral
Am I the only one who thought Moltres was absolutely EPIC?

So who's next? Mewtwo? Venusaur? Dragonite?

You know ?
what will happen when Moltres, Articuno & Zapdos come out together ?
:D

This is awesome. The pokemon look like beasts. And Misty got hot.

thank you,although most of the people dislike this "hot" version of Misty T.T

Pfft. Who needs Optimus-Prime when you have these guys?

Indeed :D

Omg those are amazing drawings, Moltres and Feraligatr look the fiercest.

thank you :D

Will palkia And sinohh dudes be as fierce like the Birds trio XD

Of course, they just need to wait until thier turn to show up :D

BeelzemontZero

7DemonLords Admiral

thank you ,and yeah Venusaur is out everbody

you may laugh at it ,as looks like it didn;t turn out good T.T

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Venusaur's finally here, huh?

Hmm. Its legs look really long for a venusaur. It could be better, but it's all right, considering you're not a venusaur person.