• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon fighting game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

magma grunt edu

casual hardcore fan
After watching the video of the pokemon game show and by the look of those last seconds after the video i think they are going in a new direction. They look at all different games from the past and in the end of the video they are sending us a message:

"We know you want it and we're working on it."

For me, it's the best thing they could do, a fighting game. Of course, not all pokemon can participate in what we call the classic fighting genre but i believe they can make this work. i'm so exited, even more than when i heard about megas, and i believe lots of you are too. So, what do you think about this? Do you want it, do you think it's dumb or do you think i'm just imagining stuff?

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
The last two.

I'd rather Pokémon stay outside Fighting games (unless it's a Nintendo Cross-over Smash Bros. thing).

What I want is a sequel to every Side Pokémon Game introduced in Gen III and IV (Dash, Link, PMD, PBR, etc.)

But we all know that's not gonna happen.

But, it still is plausible, a fighting game.
I just don't like it, and seriously doubt it.

Doesn't mean it's impossible, of course...

Mew The Gato

I thought of that before, but it seems to come after X and Y. Since the new Super Smash Bros. is most likely Generation V, I do not think that this is the case... but I may be wrong.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
THAT'S IT, DIRKAC! You're a genius! It must be footage of the new Super Smash Bros. game for Wii U!

Yay?

I thought of that before, but it seems to come after X and Y. Since the new Super Smash Bros. is most likely Generation V, I do not think that this is the case... but I may be wrong.

Doesn't mean they can't use Gen VI characters/Pokémon, heck, perhaps we can play as a Fennekin in SSB4.

Or Shaymin.
I would die for Shaymin.

Mew The Gato

Doesn't mean they can't use Gen VI characters/Pokémon, heck, perhaps we can play as a Fennekin in SSB4.

Or Shaymin.
I would die for Shaymin.

Nope, they most likely would not do that. It is possible, but extremely unlikely, so I do not think that would happen.

And it is also unlikely because the very possibility is too epic to exist. Maybe, if that happens, Lucario's Final Smash would be a form change to Mega Lucario?

Wait, that may be why they showed specifically Lucario and Blaziken!

Okay, now it is a little more likely! :D

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Nope, they most likely would not do that. It is possible, but extremely unlikely, so I do not think that would happen.

And it is also unlikely because the very possibility is too epic to exist. Maybe, if that happens, Lucario's Final Smash would be a form change to Mega Lucario?

Wait, that may be why they showed specifically Lucario and Blaziken!

Okay, now it is a little more likely! :D

If Blaziken does happen, perhaps it's Attacks and movement will get faster as time passes, with it maxing out after 6 minutes or so?

R_N

All this is, is a game idea thread [for pokemon fighting games]

which we dont allow so

Status
Not open for further replies.