• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Fighting Game

Allio

TheManlyTrainer
Sorry if there is already a thread, I couldn't find anything

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/08/2...-be-that-mysterious-pokmon-game-with-lucario/

If we take into consideration that Lucario and Blaziken both have Megaevolutions; using the list of other known Pokemon with them

Charizard, Blastoise, Gengar, Kangaskhan, Pinsir, Jynx, Gyarados, Aerodactyl, Mewtwo, Ampharos, Scizor, Houndoom, Tyranitar, Heracross, Gardevoir, Absol, Medicham, Banette, Latias, Latios, Aggron, Abomasnow

minus a couple of Pokemon and that makes a good list

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Sorry if there is already a thread, I couldn't find anything

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/08/2...-be-that-mysterious-pokmon-game-with-lucario/

If we take into consideration that Lucario and Blaziken both have Megaevolutions; using the list of other known Pokemon with them

Charizard, Blastoise, Gengar, Kangaskhan, Pinsir, Jynx, Gyarados, Aerodactyl, Mewtwo, Ampharos, Scizor, Houndoom, Tyranitar, Heracross, Gardevoir, Absol, Medicham, Banette, Latias, Latios, Aggron, Abomasnow

minus a couple of Pokemon and that makes a good list

Yeah, no.

It's nlikely that it's a fighting game, and Serebii has denied it all, so I'm pretty sure we can't talk about it.

Even if we were, this would probably be better suited in the Other Pokémon Games.

DCFan

The Flame Jacobite
"It has been uncovered that The Pokémon Company has recently filed for two trademarks in the United States. These trademarks are for the titles Pokkén Fighters and Pokkén Tournament. It is currently unknown to what these trademarks pertain, but they could be anything from a line of merchandise to a new game, possibly the one shown at the Pokémon Game Show."

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

I am going to do a Wish List for this game soon but all i will say is..Pangoro needs to be in this game along with Scizor. A Pokemon Fighter could be very good if done right..

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
^What they said. The only thing I have to add is that it seems more likely to be Super Smash Bros footage.

SSB looks very different from what was shown there; it's as much a 2D platformer as it is a fighter, with more open space to allow for KOs, and SSBU specifically uses a more primary color-focused color palette.

Mr. L 500

YOOM-TAH!
Well, the camera angle seems to be similar to the main Pokémon games, so it could be an ad-on type thing for X/Y. It could have just been like that for effect though. I also think its possible that the game is a fighting game, but I'd need to see more proof before I accept this as fact.

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
I was kinda hoping we would get another pokemon stadium (I love those games, not the battle revolution... that kinda disappointed me), but if it is a fighting game, I really hope its an actual fighting game, not just naruto or soul caliber where you just pretty much hit 1 button to attack and another one to guard, I hate those game mechanics.

DCFan

The Flame Jacobite
I think they should take some ispriation from the Final Fantasy Dissida Games..that style of fighting would be perfect for a Pokemon Fighting Game..