• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Frozen Forest-Legend of the Frozen Age

klnothincomin

Kyogre ate Leafeon.
Pokemon_Frozen_Forest_Logo_by_klnothincomin.png

Approved by Zephyr Flare.

Pokemon Frozen Forest is an original RMXP maker fangame currently being developed by three people. It is completely fan-made and is no way associated with the Pokemon companies or creators. The game is created to bring out the past of the Pokemon's Ice Age, or we call it the Frozen Age in the game, and describe how it really was back then when humans did not exist.

Game Contributors:
-Marco Maravilhas (One of the Game founders and also the game Programmer as one of his professions)
-Nevermore (The second Game founder)
-Me, Klnothincomin (A proud contributor to Pokemon FF)

If you want to help with our fangame, please ask so. We have no specific help needed as of right now, but feel free to suggest anything to us.

Main Legend:

Long ago, billions of years and eons ago, there existed a land north of the world, a massive land composed of ice, snow, and barren deserts of frozen rock concealed in a thick fog, unknown to the Pokemon planet and the outside universe itself. Strange Pokemon inhabit the region, dozens of unique species undiscovered by mankind and ruled by a great legend. A brave deity born of ice itself with long fangs and crystal white hide protecting the island with all of its power. Never has it fallen and never will it ever, for that is the reason why this beast is known as an Eternal Legend. Eternal, never born, never dying, never truly existing for anything. It was the time that the world began to rotate diversely and transform physics and reality. A faint light in the sky, a small star was visible in the distance; the Eternal legend could sense it in its ice.

A star of fire, a blazing falling rock surging toward the world with immense power that’s uncontrollably aiming at the Northern region. Intruding through the Ozone layer, it crashed into the center of the land, causing a huge explosion and a screech as loud as a sonic boom. The meteorite was as large as almost a tenth of the island, forming a striking crater in the interior of the region, wounding many Pokemon and shattering the surface and melting the ice bit by bit. All the Pokemon gathered in the center of the island to witness the star in awe, for none have seen any alike it. The Eternal Pokemon especially was troubled by the effect of the rock, for it would not be able to move within little cold. Without icy air, its body would become rougher and les slick, disabling any movement or effortless travel. The great beast knew that something must be done to protect the Pokemon and itself.

Using an abundant amount of energy, the Eternal Pokemon ceased time from passing, immobilizing the ice and rock from melting and eroding and preventing any further damage currently in progress. Subsequently, the deity forced all of its energy into the meteorite, bringing power and life to it. Instantly, the giant meteorite cracked and sent shards of the meteorite raining into the ground. Each separate seed sprouted and entangled each other, forming a secure cluster of enormous roots and branches. The ground deformed, platforms of rock and ice developed, and all at once, plateaus lifted up the Pokemon. With daze, the Pokemon glared up into the sky as they were encased within a giant tree that blocked heat from travelling in and the cold from escaping.

Without any energy left, The Eternal Pokemon summoned 3 Pokemon to guard the tree and one messenger Pokemon to report the surroundings. The trio created and guarded 3 orbs, a gold orb, silver orb, and bronze orb located in 3 separate areas of the land that created another barrier around the tree. Billions of years passed, and soon, the barrier surrounding the island wore off, and time slowly restarted to continue. More verdant trees grew, and new Pokemon migrated to the warmer region. The sun finally shone on the land, and the island no longer was the icy desert as it used to be. However, despite the change in environment, time and weather within the giant tree had never passed, and the Eternal deity still rests within its frozen forest, storing energy and waiting for its moment to recreate the island as it was before…

Now, in the present day, the island region is discovered by a man known as Silas, an organization leader with an intent to create harmony for all Pokemon and reverse the damage that us humans inflicted upon on the environment and the world. The name of the Pokemon association is the Frozen Restoration Organization of Severing Tranquility, AKA, the FROST organization. The name is given because of Silas's intention to bring the world back to when it was covered in total ice and snow, reversing the damage brought upon by us humans and ridding humanity as well. Silas believes that the end of the Frozen Age originated in this tropical region and that the meteorite was hidden within that Giant Tree. Because of its great size, he named the tree the Eternal legend and the forest the Eternal Forest. His discovery attracted many travelers and trainers around as well as researchers and more scientists. Professor Pine was one of them, and you come into the game as her trusted assistant to aid her in her research and recording Pokemon data and findings.

Some sprites:

The Trio of the Region
Pokemon_FF__Trio_Overworlds_by_klnothincomin.png

The role of the Trio in the game is to Guard the three Eternal Orbs, which are the key to unlocking the gateway to the tree's core. The Orbs are the Gold Orb, Silver Orb, and the Bronze Orb. Horus (The eagle-like legend with wings) guards the Silver Orb, Sobek (The Orange croc-like legend) Guards the Bronze Orb, and Anubis (The Gold canine-like legend) guards the Gold orb. Each orb is hidden inside a seperate temple up on a Mountain, in a Lake, and in a Desert. The trio looks after the orbs in a consealed form as a statue as shown above. They will transform when the orbs are removed from their rightful place.

Denrei (Messenger Pokemon and our main Legend)
Pokemon_FF__Denrei_Overworld_by_klnothincomin.png

Denrei is our main Legendary Pokemon and it serves the great Eternal Pokemon as a messenger Pokemon. It seeks out into the real world and gathers information about the present time and reports back to the Eternal Legend, sort of like a knight. It protects the region and the Eternal Pokemon. Denrei has two forms, an original form, and a minor alteration of its body when it enters the real world. Up above is the overworld of Denrei's original form.

Professor Pine
Pokemon_FF__The_professor_by_klnothincomin.png

Professor Pine is a famous field researcher who studies about climate, Pokemon, and a little of geology. She traveled to this region because of the abnormal climate changes and the mysterious Giant Tree.

Hero and Heroine
Pokemon_FF__Running_hero_by_klnothincomin.gif
Pokemon_FF__Running_Heroine_by_klnothincomin.gif

You enter the game as the professor's proud assistant to help her in her studies. You will help record Pokemon data and also help her solve the mystery of the great Eternal Legend.

Gym Leader Sprites (WIP) And Badges
Pokemon_FF__Gym_Leaders_WIP_by_klnothincomin.png
Pokemon_FF__The_Badges_by_klnothincomin.png

These are the Gym Leaders and their Badges. (From left to right) They are Trayton-Fissure Badge, Tesla-Citrine Badge, Mckenzie-Crimson Badge, Lynn-Tidal Badge, Karmen-Pine Badge, Krag-Mountain Badge, Briska-Snowflake Badge, and Tyson-Draco Badge.​

AND for the additional video clip of the Pokemon FF Intro! All put together with only Photoshop CS4 and Windows Movie Maker. All animations made and ripped from the official Nintendo games by me. Sprites go to the respected owners who lent us some of their sprites for our Pokedex and credits to Nevermore for the starters and other scratched Pokemon.

HD Video download

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFCXEPuTZvg

Alternate Pokemon FF Fan Art thread here.

Last edited:

Chaoscrippler

I remember seeing a bit of this project in your deviantART gallery and I've been dying to tell you how amazing it looks! The sprites look official, the video... everything! Awesome job.

Douger

Veteran Spriter
You finally made a thread for it. It looks amazing, kl. I have to say, you are one of the greatest spriters I've ever known, and you are also one of the people who I work to be as great as!
I myself am working really hard on Pokemon Rainbow and I'm getting great progress on my game. This forum should expect a thread sooner or later.
However, I am not leaving you without critisizm. The trio of legends you have there may want to be fixed up, seeing how the transparentizing turned their white color into the forum's green. For instance, Sobek I believe has lost the white on its hooves. All of the leaders as far as I can see are flawless, except for Karmen I assume (the grass type leader? the last sprite) has an awkward pose. Her left foot looks to be in a weird position, and should be edited on her foot to show more how its pointing towards us. Get what i mean? Finally, I dislike some of the colors you've used on the badges, as they don't blend as nicely as they should. The first one looks a bit iffy for example. But I must say I looovveee the pine badge, it looks very official! :)

Ahaha, excuse the way I talk lol I've grown used to speaking like this hehe.

VM me sometime, we haven't spoken in a while! Hope you're having a good summer!

klnothincomin

Kyogre ate Leafeon.
You finally made a thread for it. It looks amazing, kl. I have to say, you are one of the greatest spriters I've ever known, and you are also one of the people who I work to be as great as!
I myself am working really hard on Pokemon Rainbow and I'm getting great progress on my game. This forum should expect a thread sooner or later.
However, I am not leaving you without critisizm. The trio of legends you have there may want to be fixed up, seeing how the transparentizing turned their white color into the forum's green. For instance, Sobek I believe has lost the white on its hooves. All of the leaders as far as I can see are flawless, except for Karmen I assume (the grass type leader? the last sprite) has an awkward pose. Her left foot looks to be in a weird position, and should be edited on her foot to show more how its pointing towards us. Get what i mean? Finally, I dislike some of the colors you've used on the badges, as they don't blend as nicely as they should. The first one looks a bit iffy for example. But I must say I looovveee the pine badge, it looks very official! :)

Ahaha, excuse the way I talk lol I've grown used to speaking like this hehe.

VM me sometime, we haven't spoken in a while! Hope you're having a good summer!

Actually, all 3 of the trio are supposed to have holes through some part of their legs like a femur bone or something. It isn't a mistake in transparentizing, I intended on those holes.

Pokemon usually don't stand with straight toes pointing directly in the same direction, so I made Karmen's left foot point 40 degrees away from the opponent.

I am respriting the badges sometime, they were sprited ever since I could not scratch xD

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
Awsome sprites as per usual, BUt the Gym leader on the surf board, great sprite but how will he be balanced on that board? it seems it would be better as frame 3 or 4 of the Leader animation, but that's just me. oh and your story has Prof. Pine as a dude then he/she switches to a She later 0.o

klnothincomin

Kyogre ate Leafeon.
Awsome sprites as per usual, BUt the Gym leader on the surf board, great sprite but how will he be balanced on that board? it seems it would be better as frame 3 or 4 of the Leader animation, but that's just me. oh and your story has Prof. Pine as a dude then he/she switches to a She later 0.o

No...Professor Pine stays a she the entire time.

I guess you could say Lynn is surfing while battling. The water gym is supposed to have a battle field filled with water.

Last edited:

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
Professor Pine was one of them, and you come into the game as his trusted assistant to aid him in his research and recording Pokemon data and findings.

that's what I meant, the she's a he, just minor grammar that stuck out to me. and now Lynn makes sense, I was just like, 'wow their talented they have more balance than I ever would!'/true story, sad I know...

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Wow, this is pretty good, that video clip you have on youtube almost had me dancing lol, that Pokemon at the end coming through the dark portal reminded me of Giratina too.

Chocolate Pokemon

Black&White=NoRacism
Avengers fakemon, I see. I always knew they'd make a great game. The video is astonishing, but apart from the logo I couldn't tell it was for a "Frozen Forest" version. Ilike the Gym leaders and badges. My particular favourites are Tesla and her badge. The legends look great and I can't wait to see more. Well done, Kl.

klnothincomin

Kyogre ate Leafeon.
Avengers fakemon, I see. I always knew they'd make a great game. The video is astonishing, but apart from the logo I couldn't tell it was for a "Frozen Forest" version. Ilike the Gym leaders and badges. My particular favourites are Tesla and her badge. The legends look great and I can't wait to see more. Well done, Kl.

The name 'Frozen Forest' is given because we have a great big giant frozen tree in the middle of a vegetational island xD And also the reason is because of the legend too.

hmm...I should add that tree in the intro somehow, that would be a great idea ^^

spareux

maldición
Wow, I really love your artwork - it just looks so professional.

Apologies I can't be of more help in improving your work, but it's nice to be nice so I thought I'd say I enjoyed this, and the thread itself was quite a good read.

klnothincomin

Kyogre ate Leafeon.
that's what I meant, the she's a he, just minor grammar that stuck out to me. and now Lynn makes sense, I was just like, 'wow their talented they have more balance than I ever would!'/true story, sad I know...

Ah, must be a typo. Maybe I copied that from the old plot becuz we were thinking of the professor to be a he instead.

Thanks spareux ^^

Gold Starz

Okay... Awesome drawings and sprites... Cool characters... Nice plot... Okay, I'm hooked, when will it be released?

andedandy

Omg!

OMG!! I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS AND I LOVE IT!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO FINNISH IT!! HURRYHURRY!!! OH, AND DON'T FOGET TO LET US KNOW WHEN IT'S DONE! ^_^:172bros: