• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Frozen Forest-Legend of the Frozen Age

Status
Not open for further replies.

klnothincomin

Kyogre ate Leafeon.
Whoah, I think I've died and gone to heaven - if I believed in it, that is.

This is quite amazing. The art is... wow.

I'd pick either Caffle of Iguaqua - although this'll probably change depending on their final stages.

Why does the Poison E4 bloke have to smoke? Why can't he just have a lighter - HINTING towards the smoking thing - he could cough and hack,too!
(I dought you'll appreciate another person bringing up the smoking part XD)

I think the story is amazing; this part confused me:
"Subsequently, the deity forced all of its energy into the meteorite, bringing power and life to it. Instantly, the giant meteorite cracked and sent shards of the meteorite raining into the ground. Each separate seed sprouted and entangled each other, forming a secure cluster of enormous roots and branches."
Where'd the seeds come from?!

Eh, everyone ignore the smoking part for now xD

The Eternal legend used the meteorite's energy to create life, the meteorite itself was the seed.

Scrible

Wow, I can't believe this thread didn't get more comments ;-;
I'm so interested in this!!
Everything is so well thought out and beautiful!
You should work for GF 8D

PokemonSpecial

Woah, are you guys still working on this?

ShadowXsoul

Three different path
WOW! Alsome!! So sad that it only has two pages of comments! NEED MORE VIEWERS! ;D
Everyone that commented on this says its alsome! You're an alsome spriter! Good Luck!~

Good luck there, Wish you luck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.