• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Fusions?

Xerth

I was thinking this with a friend of mine, and we both asked ourselves what Pokemon, Fused together, would make the strongest Pokemon.

If just by Fusing two, I would say Charizard and Gyrados, make a new type Dragon/Flying.?

Super awesome attacks?

I unno this is more of a blurb we had. We are wondering what other minds out their could think of?

haha ive had this thought to, many times.

but its just not feesable and it wont fit in with the Prof. evolution theories, other than that i would love a cool, smart, tough, sweet milotics

Rad3n

Banned
Smeargle + Deoxys

THUNDER!!!

<So Many Stickers!
What about a Garchomp mixed with a Weavile? Would it make a Dragon-Dark
type or a Dragon-Ice type?

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Why would fusing two pokemon neither of which are dragon types end up with a dragon type?

...I smell dragon addict!

Ok, I've heard of stuff like venustoise (venusaur blastoise cross), but I'm pretty sure fusing pokemon would be an incredibly labourous feature.

I'm sure the new pokemon would just have all the same attacks as the two old ones, just all of them combined.

Wait... The pokemon would only know four moves... And if the four movesets are different....

Boo_YA!

Let's see what happens when I fuse my charizard and clefable...

Charstone, used ember pound!
Charstone used bubble punch!
Charstone used thunder spin!
Charstone used biding song!

Sweet!

What about a Garchomp mixed with a Weavile? Would it make a Dragon-Dark
type or a Dragon-Ice type?

Dragon dark, ice would hurt its dragon side.

*pushes Dwight glasses into place*

Maruno

I have to say that the possibility of pokémon fusions exists in the games. We all remember Bill, who was fused with a pokémon during his pokémon teleportation experiments (apparently a Clefairy).

However, I still think it's an awful and completely uncreative idea. Sorry.

kidbuu101

man of legend
apparently i would love 2 see a milotic and gyarados fusion. LOL 125 atk and 100 spc atk(w/dd and 125 spc def);130;+;350;=OMG

Jameseh

I have to say that the possibility of pokémon fusions exists in the games. We all remember Bill, who was fused with a pokémon during his pokémon teleportation experiments (apparently a Clefairy).

However, I still think it's an awful and completely uncreative idea. Sorry.

He accidently got switched with a pokémon that was unintentional and no 'outside' appearences changed. I think it would be a bad idea, and should be left as a bit of fun to do for graphics.

if you think about it there are two pokemon that fuse together to make one pokemon a slowpoke but its probably more of a symbiotic relationship thats fro slowbro for slowking its ogive him smarts since the vemon from shelldar pumps into slowpokes head stimulating some part of the brain..........yeah usually poison in the brain equals dead but i guess slowpoke is another story don give it much thought folks =_=' but yeah other than that particular poke i dont see any traces of fusion

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
if you think about it there are two pokemon that fuse together to make one pokemon a slowpoke but its probably more of a symbiotic relationship thats fro slowbro for slowking its ogive him smarts since the vemon from shelldar pumps into slowpokes head stimulating some part of the brain..........yeah usually poison in the brain equals dead but i guess slowpoke is another story don give it much thought folks =_=' but yeah other than that particular poke i dont see any traces of fusion

Wot's a Magneton or Dugtrio?

As for my own combo...
Blissey/Chansey + Rampardos + Shuckle + Ninjask + Alakazam/Porygon-Z gives the following Base stats...

HP: 255
Attack: 165
Defense: 230
Speed: 160
Special Attack: 135
Special Defense: 230

EpicSeraph

seen regice lately?
Wot's a Magneton or Dugtrio?

As for my own combo...
Blissey/Chansey + Rampardos + Shuckle + Ninjask + Alakazam/Porygon-Z gives the following Base stats...

HP: 255
Attack: 165
Defense: 230
Speed: 160
Special Attack: 135
Special Defense: 230

wow, that's like a base stat total of 11000+, im pretty sure it would put mewtwo and arceus to shame