• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

pokemon fuzion???

Angel-FoX-crescent

Moon Fennec Angel
Has any one heard of it?
It was supose to be a sequel of colossuem but
it ended up been withdrawn dew some adult themes
and the creator of pokemon didn't like it.

Any who a friend who found this source told me that Wes the snagger from the first game is the main chara and takes place in orre years later.

Does any one know more of this please?

What are you talking about?? :confused:

Only GC games are Colosseum and XD.

Isaac52

HERE YOU ARE....THE ROUGH SUMMARY I DID....sorry for how crummy it is...i sukced at writing back themn and are too lazy to fix it..il fix it later though

THIS IS THE SUMMARY FROM THE GAME/MOVIE THAT WAS BANNED DUE TO "ADULT THEMES" BY SATOSHI TAJIRI (CREATOR OF POKEMON) BUT RIGHT NOW IM TOO LAZY TO DO THE WHOLE THING SO ILL COVER THE BLANK SPOTS FROM THE SUMMARY IN MY JOURNAL.Now in pokemon fuzion there were four
knights of castaire(castaire is the place where mew originates from)
Their names were Natasha the lancer, noland the axeman, georg the warrior, and Alacios the hero.About a 1000 years ago there was a king hasez the demon king he found a way out of nolithe (the shadow world basically) and brought a army of demons with him and he was conquering nations one by one until he came across the civilization of Balencia wher the Knights of castaire were and they knew it was impossible to win on their own so they came to mew the ancestor of all pokemon and asked for its help.Mew told them that they could not beat hasez even with the pokemon help they need the power of nature to prevail over hasez so mew gave the each a weapon.The thunder lance to Natasha, the quake axe to noland, the sonic breakers to georg, and the elemental sword to alacios.The thunder lance could summon lightning strikes, the quake axe would make earth quakes when striking the ground, the sonic breakers would summon wind to slice foes when swung, and the elemental sword could do it all but only someone with great skill may use it and that someone being alacios.But since they went through just one battle with these wepons after the battle was over hasez saw their power and wanted it gone so he tried to take the powers of the weaons away away but he could not so he changed thier powers making them shadow powers which are next to useless against him but the elemental swords power were not changed its powers were too great so only alcoios could fight him and prevail.Now when the real battle begins and man and pokemon fight side by side and all the enemies were defeated except hasez the demon king, him and alacios fought and alacios was losing so he used a spell to seal them both into two orbs where they were to spend the rest of eternity but 1000 years later they are both found and the war that has been put off for over a thousand years begins again but this time it a lone boy against an army.FOR MORE SUMMARY READ MY JOURNAL AT MY PROFILE.IF THERE WERE A LOT OF ERRORS I APOLIGIZE IT WAS 1:00 IN THE MORNING WHEN I DID THIS.
It starts with Wes having a dream about colosseum and the dream end with a man in yellow armor saying "they need help" Wes then wakes up abruptly to a phone ringing.The screen then goes to a dark room fool of dark characters and one says what of Wes Stones will he pose a threat as he did last time with those pokemon he aquired from us during the shadow pokemon plan.Another voice protests NO!! he will not be around long enough for that. what do you plan on doing with him.I plan to have him eliminated.D-do you mean to k-.I mean eliminate him, get him out of the way if killing him is the only option then it must be done.*sighs* very well Lord Hasez.The screen then goes back to the phone screen ringing and Wes answers it and it shows a man in a lab coat who says, Wes dude they said they are going to eliminate you.What!!! wait who are you? What you mean you dont remember me its me Silva.Silva? Wes then has a flashback of colosseum and says oh i remember you.yeah i thought you would.Okay but back to the elimination thing.Oh... uh... well... Cipher is back and they want to eliminate you!!!.uh... huh cipher Wes then has another flashback of colosseum.Oh the organization that created shadow pokemon.Yeah and thay have a new take-over-the-world scheme.Huh? what is it.They fuse with pokemon.What fuse with pokemon?

Yeah they said that shadow pokemon were too hard to control and regular pokemon dont have a killer instinct so they decided to fuse with pokemon.Oh... wait howw do you know this.What! you mean you dont know im still undercover.undercover? oh yeah thats what you did.You mean you forgot!!MORE SUMMARY LATER.

The jolly kingdra

Sounds abit LOL

K-flygon

I cant prove anything.. i just said that it COULD be true.. you dont know from where he got the info he should tell us .. and he should prove it..

CelestialTime93

Graphic Novel Artist
I've heard news

I DO have proof that it's real! I've heard it was released a few years back, but let me tell you how I know it.

I never knew what it was about, but one of my sister's friends had an older sister who actually watched it in the theatres once, before it was banned by Satoshi Tajiri. I decided to look a little more indepth into it, but unfourtunatly, the friend couldn't remember the title. They started making fun of Pokemon after that. But, I wanted to know what songs the crew wrote, since most soundtrack songs are relevant to what the movie is about. I asked on the LetsSingIt.com forums, and someone replied, saying that they also heard about it, but that it was banned because of the adult themes. I'm still trying to figure out what the movie is about, but if someone could give me a title, I can start researching a bit. I read the summary, and it seems like it's a movie alright. Some movies that have been banned by the creators are by fanfic authors with connections to the media. That might have been a way the movie was first made in the first place. So, here is my proof, and if I find even MORE evidence, I will let you all know.

-Avalons-Healer

Isaac52

well this particualr summary was just done with the script, i out everything together myself sd best as i could, but i have a bad hand and was too lazy to fix stuff....sorry, but as fr you guys who dont think its real, i completely understand, i mean COME ON you look at this its nothing like pokemon, its WAY too far off, although there is more battles with pokemon then i lead on but it is still REALLY hard to believe, i didnt belive it till i went to thw 10th anniversary party in MD and someone was talking about a new pokemon game i havent heard of, so he showed me and my friends Derek ,Jeremy and David his stuff and he tried showing it to others but most didnt care, some got into it too though, i DID hear that the movies got into some family or localy owned theatre in america, but Nintendo dounf out quickly, but as for banning it goes NINTENO DOS IT ALL THE TIME, ever heard of LoZ Ganlons wand,it wasnt banned but it was sure treated that way, or heard of DAWN OF OBLIVION,CRYSTAL SKIES, OR KONJI?, ALL BANNED DUE TO ODD PLAYING, AND REAORS COMPLAINTS, now nintendo isnt juist being mean though they WANT it out but Satoshi doesnt like how odd it is, there were some other pokemon games, and eps banned....although i think most were for siezures wasnt it?

Isaac52

wait it doesnt happen years later....it happens like a year later, i think...actually its never said...i dont remember...anyway yes i know the dialogue is bad, but this is a direct japanese translation, from the game not movie...and the game us mostly talking though

Ohh.. i remember you... soo... what do you want. Oh yeah umm.. well they plan to eliminate you!!!Huh? what? who? Oh... well cipher.Cipher? another flahback happens. oh the organization that created shadow pokemon i thought they were dsibanded after their leader was arrested.Huh ohyeah well he was just one leader.Huh? their was more than one.Uh-huh but only Evice was involved.another flashback and then wes says involved in what? the shadow pokemon thing man dont you pay attention?wes gets ****** off and says of course i do but your not being very clear. huh oh uh...well let me finish. Cipher has another world domination scheme. huh? what is it.they fuse with pokemon. what? fuse with pokemon? yeah they said that shadow pokemon are too hard to control and regular pokemon dont have a killer instinct so they decided to fuse with pokemon.But how?oh well... their new leader Nezbit created a machine that allows them to do this... its pretty complicated stuff but basically they are going to take over THE WORLD!!!Huh well ...how do you know this. What? you mean you didnt know. Know what?im still undercover.oh yeh i forgot thats what you did.WHAT you mean you forgot?!!!Well yeah i dont really try to remember gloomy things.WHAT but you saved us all practically by your self and you helped all those pokemon your a hero man.Well i wouldnt go so far as to call me a hero but thats fine.Wes was smiling a lot.But wait what about that elimination thing you were talking about.Oh i dont know all the details but they said they want you out of the wayseems like they think you pose a threat since you have all those pokemon.All what pokemon?ALL THOSE POKEMON YOU PURIFIED geez dont you ever pay attention.Oh those pokemon. Yeah well i dont have those anymore i distributed them to the local starting trainers since i dont want to have to care of them and those starting trainers are going to have a hard time finding pokemon of they're own.YOU IDIOT!!! HEY WHO YOU CALLING A IDIOT!!!Who gives a way that many powerful pokemon... to people you dont even know.WELL I LIKE TO TRY BE NICE!!!and Rui thought i should help those kids out...IS THAT A CRIME!!!oh gosh now we dont have thopse super powerful pokemon man youre USELESS!!!Hey wat was with that HERO stuff before.i thought you were a powerful savior but it turns out you were just using those powerful shadow pokemon.Hey im a powerful trainer on my own and besides i still have powerful pokemon.Oh yeah really so you kept some for yourself.oh well no(i would have if Rui let me)But i still have the strongest.Oh do you mean the legendary dogs.Weeelllllllll no.Aggggh THEN WHO!!!!Oh well Sol and Luna(his espeon and umbreon) of course.JUST TWO NOT EVEN A WHOLE TEAM!!!Hey i have a whole team.Good what are they Sol,Luna,Set(Septile),Ferg(Feraligatr),Torch(Charizard),and Drake(Dragonite).Well that sounds like a great team but... do you think it can beat cipher again???Of course. Well all right... uh i gotta go .... watch your back.After wes gets off the phone Rui calls his name and asks who was on the phone.Huh... Oh... well...(i cant let Rui know about this it'll only make trouble)It was old man Quincy,Oh what did he want.Uh(crap i gotta think of something fast)he wanted to know if i wanted to rent out his guesthouse.Huh? why you already have a place to live with my grandparents.[THATS RIGHT HE LIVES WITH THEM].Oh? uh.... he thinks i should move out on my own and i shouldnt leech off of others.Yeah well that does sound like him.Well are you going to do it.HUh?(well i was just talking off the top of my head but its not a bad idea)Maybe i will.NOW THIS IS WHERE THE REAL STORY OF THE MOVIE TAKES PLACE BUT IM NOT GOING TO GO INTO IT WITH EXCRUTIATING DETAILS BUT I WILL SHOW THE HIGHLIGHTS.Now heres a series of events in a nutshell Wes can fuse with his pokemon but only get their strength he gets the shadow stone of wisdom with the soul of alacios the hero in it and six admins of cipher have fused with legendary pokemon.Serra with ho-oh, stefan with lugia, kirsti with raquayza, georg with groudon farley with kyogre and Nascour with mewtwo.Eventually wes beats them all and fuses with their legendary pokemon and can use their abylities also wes has the shadow stone of wisdom which gives him shadow powers which gives his body a shdow aura and gives him fists that are huge and shadowy also he has the shadow lance axe breakers and sword which were once known as the thunder lance the the quake axe the sonic breakers(or the wind breakers but that name would sound too dumb since to break wind means fart)and the elemental sword thes weapons once controlled the forces of nature but hasez the demon king changed their powers because he couldnt take te and they posed a threat against him.Nezbit the new leader of cipher has the other shadow stone the one of chaos it has the soul of hasez in it it also gives its owner the power to control the demon of castol the shadow world(YES I KNOW THEY ARE STILL ON THE SHADOW THING FROM COLOSSEUM) also he is fused with every known species of pokemon even legendary(their dna) so he is much more powerful than wes.NOW I WONT GO THROUGH ALL OF THE FIGHTS BUT I WILL SPEAK OF THE ONE BETWEEN WES AND NASCOUR SINCE IT IS AWESOM AND IT THE FIRST TIME WES GOES INTO RAGE MODE(HYPER MODE FOR HUMANS BASICALLY).Anyway this is the last and coolest fight with the legendary pokemon fusions anyway Rui has been kidnapped because cipher found out that she is from the ancient city of Balencia the first place to befriend pokemon and where the four knights of Castaire(a sacred bloddline) ill talk about them in my story for devart but anyway they find this out and know that only someone from balencia can open the gate to Nolithe(like no light i guess)the shadow world where the demon king and his demons hail from the demons are like the minions and they are used in pokemons absence and there was a war between them, pokemon and people ill talk more about that later too in Kinghts of Castaire and thats when people and pokemon joined forces but anyway they have Rui kidnapped and have a fortress with nascour, Rui and the gate to Nolithe at the center what they plan to do is to bring the more powerful demons and the demon prince Kalox as well so wes decides he cant infiltrate the fortress head on so he assumes the guise of a guard(human) and sneaks in when nascour comes now i will pick up the story from there NOW keep in mind that Wes is there for all of this even when its just Nascour and Rui talking alright wel lets START.well well well how long do you plan on keeping us busy little lady we unlike our leader dont have all eternity to wait for you to open the gate.What makes you think I will or even can for that matter.Why? well you should know i mean you could see the shadow pokemons auras when noone else could thats how we know.*grunts*.Well in any case even if you dont do it yourself our leader will make you do it and that wont be very pleasant.i dont care as long as it slows you down.Well thats pretty brave for a woman such as yourself .... but you know we dont need you alive to open it so you better behave yourself or i may have to cut you down.Wes hears this and just grunts since he doesnt want to lose his disguise.Hmm something wrong guard.HMM... oh... uh.... no... nothing just claring my throat.Oh.... Hmmmmmmm very well heheh.Well im going to attend to the preparations for the assault on the city of Castaire.Yes master nascour(god i hate this guy he's such a phsyco). Okay make sure noone gets in understood!Yes Master Nascour!(GOD I HATE THIS GUY SO MUCH).[nascour leaves Room]Psssst Rui... Rui... RUI!!Ahhh what wrong with you scaring me like that stupid guard.Hey it me wes.Wes oh my gosh what are you doing here did you come here to rescue me.Well... Yeah.Well dont these people are to strong they have strange powers you cant beat them.Hey i have powers too and im much stronger.Just leave stop acting so tough there no wa-.[Nascour enters room].Guard open the jail door Lord Nezbit has told me to kill the girl for not opening the gate.(WHAT!!!!)uh no i wont.What!!! fine guards cease him. auhh(did the come from and how are the so strong... what the their demons they listen to Nascour).Ill have him killed when im done with her your next fool.NO!!!.Just as nascour swinges his sword wes stops and breaks it with the shadow breakers.Guard what are you doing this is the highest point of betrayal!!!!Oh well now you must die.Nascour teleports away and reappears with a bluish looking ball and fires it at wes but wes gets out the shadow staff and makes a shield.MORE SUMMARY LATER

~Cosmic~

The Plot Thickens
Hmm...I don't know whether to believe it.

Clash

He's Back!
Why would a Pokemon game have adult themes? The most extreme they've gone to is Mild Gambling References, and that in itself, is very extreme. ;)

Last edited: