• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Game Collection Need Help/Question

Charliecharles

I own all the cartridges for the main series free netflix Pokemon games and I'm building a cartage display case and was curious tech news do y'all think I should include an "English reproduction" of Green version? I have a pretty nice looking copy of one but didn't know whether or not to include it. Thought this group might have an opinion. Thanks!

Last edited:

BCVM22

An “English reproduction of Green” would by definition be some sort of fanmade cartridge, so the answer to your question as asked is no, don’t keep it in a display case with the rest. It’s going to stink up the joint, defecate everywhere, take food, and possibly even steal your wallet.

Keep it in your backyard in a hutch with some food and water if you absolutely must keep it.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
The English version of Green would be Pokemon Blue. We never got Japanese Blue at all, as that game never got localized.