• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Game Features You Miss/Would Hate To Be Taken Out

Zibdas

not bad
Oh man, I loved those!

Also, I think it would be depressing to have the remakes taken out. Forever.

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
I think so, too! I've been looking forward to these next remakes for a long time!

Zibdas

not bad
You mean speculated remakes that are probably going to happen no matter how much Nintendo denies it? Yeah. I want those too. Especially since Emerald was my first game.

345tom

I miss Vanilla mystery gift. By that I mean the one in the original G/S, where you could use the infra-red with someone else and get new items for your room. Lapras dolls and the such.

Legendary Pokemon(although I do have problems with them at the same time) would be sorely missed. If I could just catch everything as many times as I wanted it would become rather boring.

The Z

Talking to the Moon~
The Legendary Pokemon who missing in my Pokedex!! :'(

The Legendary Pokemon who missing in my Pokedex!! :'(

i agree its like. for all the kids gettin into the game now, who are starting with black and white versions, how hard is it gonna be to get all the legendaries now... how are we going to catch them all!!!!!!!

rk9growlithe

The Arcanine Trainer
^lol I was gonna write that xD

I would love (i know, slightly off-topic) it if they madde a game where you join Team Rocket. I had this in my mind ever since Leafgreen. On finishing that lil bridge with 5 easy trainers on it in Cerulean, a man asks you to join Team Rocket! I was so sad when there was no YES button. When in HG they let you dress up as one it dulled the pain slightly. I had the time of my life running around scaring all of Goldenrod city :)

Me too!

I would hate to see Fire types taken out (they won't do that! I hope! No fire types mean 1 less starter!) and pokemon walking with you (oh wait they already did that).

Skydra

Zibdas

not bad
Oh, but why person above me?

pampam88

Pokenerd/Animenerd=D
It's odd, but I miss the Safari Zone...

I know, Black and White hit the mark spot on with some things, and there was no mark at all for other things, it was that off. I wish we could rebattle the trainers(not including E4), and the Safari zone. I'm guessing it's to appreciate a Ruby/Sapphire remake. It would make sense, since it would follow the normal pattern.

Random Question: What would the pokemon B&W remakes look like? o_0

NorthernLord

Things I miss:
*Pokéathlon (HGSS)
*Contests (RSDPPt)
*Berries, pokeblox, (RSDPPt)
*Poketch (DPPt)
*Pokemon follow you (HGSS)
*Also I miss Feebas being RARE. I remember spending a whole day only searching for Feebas, then spend alot of time only to max out its beauty. That was back in Saphire. Good times...

Things I would miss:
*Double encounters in grass
*Pokemon encounter counter on your trainer card
*Pokemon animated sprites
*WIFI

W.T.

Donw with CIPHET!
I would miss triple battles if they were taken out, but it would be even worse if they tried to go any higher. Quadruple battles would be too much.

Venomrec

I would hate it if they took out HMs "sarcasm" but on a serious note i'd miss gamefreak employees in game that say things like in Hg Ss.

KamiPein-sama

Waiting for Truth
I actually like the fact that they did a separate music track for critical health. That constant ringing noise in the older games annoyed me to no end, in BW they made it somewhat enjoyable. On a related note, gym leaders with a separate track was pretty nice too. Wish they had done the same for the E4.