• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Game Features You Miss/Would Hate To Be Taken Out

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
I miss being able to buy evo stones from the pokemart. Hunting for dust clouds for hours on end hoping to nab the one stone I need is just balls.
2 DSi's and Black. That's all you need.

I miss Pikachu. I hate Emolga.

SilverSoulLugia

I'd love secret bases back... They just made Ruby and Sapphire for me. I loved having a little 'home' where I could go and chill.
The Underground bases were....meh. I just couldn't remember where the guy for the items was! >.<

Oh, slot machines back please. I like Voltorb Flip, and can usually get a fair few coins, but the slots were just more fun. In fact, just bring Game Corners back in general! (Was NOT happy when I realised BW didn't have one...)

I'd also be a bit upset if Negotiations went. It's a clever and useful little service. Even if every single person is crying for shinies and won't accept anything other than a legendary. Still, random Egg trades is pretty fun.

Zibdas

not bad
The roulette tables. Finally an easy way for me to get Coins!

O wait...

Being able to give your rival a stupid name..........oh wait.

PokemonTrainerKaden

The Pokemon.

PsychicPsycho

I miss the ability to store things in the computer. In D/P/Pt, it sucked trying to get to the bottom of the list. They made it better in HG/SS and B/W, but I'd still prefer to clear the clutter out.

I kind of miss the pokeball stickers, or whatever they're called. I liked them in D/P/Pt, but getting them in SS wasn't so easy. I don't know that I'd use them all the time, because the same animations get old.

I kind of wish the pokeathlon was in gen 5, so I could go for all 649. Actually, having the pokeathlon dome next to the little and big stadiums in nimbasa would've made sense.

I wish the underground was still around. I liked the sense of exploration it provided.

It be cool if they had a spin off kind of game the just did that stuff. Like it'd have the contest (both types?), pokeathlon, musicals, underground and maybe something I forgot.
I miss my Pokemon following me in B/W...the game has a different feel without them there. ):
I really loved that. I was sad when I heard it was gone; I guess it's just another one off thing they did. Like the pokeathlon.
I really miss the Pokeradar.
That kind of sucks that they got rid of it, but I guess they upped the MM odds a bit to offset that. Although I guess if you don't have wifi to get a foreign pokemon you're screwed.

lostboy

I miss the phone to call up trainers or get calls to rebattle. I love the Game Sync and going into the Dream World. I hope Game Freak keep this feature.

Zibdas

not bad
I would miss the Ferris Wheel.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Keep Night and Day but add storms.

Aquanova

Shinies, self explanitory. I fthey took shinies away id be fairly mad.
on a related note, I too miss the Pokeradar.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Actually, storms still exist, like the one on Route 119 and Route 212.
Oh no I mean storms like where you are in the world it has the same weather in the game.

mewichooseyou

Grass Trainer
I miss the phone to call up trainers or get calls to rebattle. I love the Game Sync and going into the Dream World. I hope Game Freak keep this feature.
I miss that too! Although they do make it pretty easy in B/W by having trainers at Nimbasa Stadium everyday but still not the same :( Also miss having the daycare call you when there was an egg rather than having to fly back and forth hoping that they "got it on". ;)

I also miss the Pokeathalon. That was a super fun time and a great way to get Stones and Heart Scales. Having that in Nimbasa would have made perfect sense...

And again, the Pokemon following you is the thing I miss the most. :(

castlewars

Chesnaught=Bowser
I miss that too! Although they do make it pretty easy in B/W by having trainers at Nimbasa Stadium everyday but still not the same :( Also miss having the daycare call you when there was an egg rather than having to fly back and forth hoping that they "got it on". ;)

I also miss the Pokeathalon. That was a super fun time and a great way to get Stones and Heart Scales. Having that in Nimbasa would have made perfect sense...

And again, the Pokemon following you is the thing I miss the most. :(
I miss Contests. The Pokemon Musical that replaced it is five steps down.

Cabbs

I'm a vegetable!
N. He is my FAVORITE rival. Even though he's not really a rival... But I know they'll take him out of the games some day. :(

What I could live without is the elite four. I know that sounds weird, but, I wish for once there was a different storyline other than demolish the bad guys and beat the elite four.