• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Game Features You Miss/Would Hate To Be Taken Out

Kalosian

So long
I would not be happy if they removed breeding. And EVs and IVs as they are now. And made TMs function like before 5th gen again. And if they took away abilities and natures. And the ability to disable battle animations. And the Battle Tower/Frontier/Subway.

Magikarp. I would hate it if they got rid of that awesome thing!

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
What's the point of the musical?

I didn't mind the Contests, or even the Super Contests, but basically all the Pokemon Musical is is the first two parts of Super Contest without the third part.

Flame Mistress

I didn't mind the Contests, or even the Super Contests, but basically all the Pokemon Musical is is the first two parts of Super Contest without the third part.

Nope, it's just the first part, you can't really control your pokemon unless you want it to release it's parasol, etc.

Swagmander

I would hate if they took out soil for growing berries- wait, they did that.

Mr. E Goods

Gone for good
Storing items in your PC.

Oh, wait. Guess it's more important to store MAIL. As if anyone uses that.

Yeah mail is the worst addition to pokemon ever. Who on earth uses it. I'm sure everyone has at least tried it once, before finding out how absolutely pointless mail is XD I hope it is taken out of the pokemon series.

x JLP x

Fresh 'Til Death
I would hate for them to take out the competitive wifi scene. It's really the only reason I stick around pokemon lol.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
contests to me! i still like the good old days of sweet combos in 3rd gen. easy win for all contest ribbons!

i like pokemon that can be caught in certain day or daytime or nighttime. without that, it is boring to me.

Flame Mistress

The beeping when your pokemon is on low hp is really annoying. So is the music in BW. These things I wouldn't mind being taken out.

Rey Alejandro

GOKAI CHANGE!
Storing items in your PC.

Oh, wait. Guess it's more important to store MAIL. As if anyone uses that.

well, there is practically infinite bag space now, so you don't really need to store items anymore. That being said, why do we need the mail systems at all? That was pointless.

You know what shouldn't have been taken out? Safari Zones. Also, the menu system from HG/SS was amazing. The C-Gear should have been an item like everything else. I also miss the pedometer from D/P/Pt.

Though for something that stayed that shouldn't be taken out.... Holding items. That's a godsend.

hammy_ham_ham

Unleash your Phantom
The PC setup from HG/SS. Oh wait...

Otherwise, shinies. I love collecting them.