• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Game Features You Miss/Would Hate To Be Taken Out

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
I miss being able to buy evo stones from the pokemart. Hunting for dust clouds for hours on end hoping to nab the one stone I need is just balls.

2 DSi's and Black. That's all you need.

I miss Pikachu. I hate Emolga.

SilverSoulLugia

I'd love secret bases back... They just made Ruby and Sapphire for me. I loved having a little 'home' where I could go and chill.
The Underground bases were....meh. I just couldn't remember where the guy for the items was! >.<

Oh, slot machines back please. I like Voltorb Flip, and can usually get a fair few coins, but the slots were just more fun. In fact, just bring Game Corners back in general! (Was NOT happy when I realised BW didn't have one...)

I'd also be a bit upset if Negotiations went. It's a clever and useful little service. Even if every single person is crying for shinies and won't accept anything other than a legendary. Still, random Egg trades is pretty fun.

Zibdas

not bad
The roulette tables. Finally an easy way for me to get Coins!

O wait...

Being able to give your rival a stupid name..........oh wait.

PokemonTrainerKaden

The Pokemon.

PsychicPsycho

I miss the ability to store things in the computer. In D/P/Pt, it sucked trying to get to the bottom of the list. They made it better in HG/SS and B/W, but I'd still prefer to clear the clutter out.

I kind of miss the pokeball stickers, or whatever they're called. I liked them in D/P/Pt, but getting them in SS wasn't so easy. I don't know that I'd use them all the time, because the same animations get old.

I kind of wish the pokeathlon was in gen 5, so I could go for all 649. Actually, having the pokeathlon dome next to the little and big stadiums in nimbasa would've made sense.

I wish the underground was still around. I liked the sense of exploration it provided.

It be cool if they had a spin off kind of game the just did that stuff. Like it'd have the contest (both types?), pokeathlon, musicals, underground and maybe something I forgot.
I miss my Pokemon following me in B/W...the game has a different feel without them there. ):
I really loved that. I was sad when I heard it was gone; I guess it's just another one off thing they did. Like the pokeathlon.
I really miss the Pokeradar.
That kind of sucks that they got rid of it, but I guess they upped the MM odds a bit to offset that. Although I guess if you don't have wifi to get a foreign pokemon you're screwed.

lostboy

I miss the phone to call up trainers or get calls to rebattle. I love the Game Sync and going into the Dream World. I hope Game Freak keep this feature.

Zibdas

not bad
I would miss the Ferris Wheel.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Keep Night and Day but add storms.

Aquanova

Shinies, self explanitory. I fthey took shinies away id be fairly mad.
on a related note, I too miss the Pokeradar.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Actually, storms still exist, like the one on Route 119 and Route 212.

Oh no I mean storms like where you are in the world it has the same weather in the game.

mewichooseyou

Grass Trainer
I miss the phone to call up trainers or get calls to rebattle. I love the Game Sync and going into the Dream World. I hope Game Freak keep this feature.

I miss that too! Although they do make it pretty easy in B/W by having trainers at Nimbasa Stadium everyday but still not the same :( Also miss having the daycare call you when there was an egg rather than having to fly back and forth hoping that they "got it on". ;)

I also miss the Pokeathalon. That was a super fun time and a great way to get Stones and Heart Scales. Having that in Nimbasa would have made perfect sense...

And again, the Pokemon following you is the thing I miss the most. :(

castlewars

Chesnaught=Bowser
I miss that too! Although they do make it pretty easy in B/W by having trainers at Nimbasa Stadium everyday but still not the same :( Also miss having the daycare call you when there was an egg rather than having to fly back and forth hoping that they "got it on". ;)

I also miss the Pokeathalon. That was a super fun time and a great way to get Stones and Heart Scales. Having that in Nimbasa would have made perfect sense...

And again, the Pokemon following you is the thing I miss the most. :(

I miss Contests. The Pokemon Musical that replaced it is five steps down.

Cabbs

I'm a vegetable!
N. He is my FAVORITE rival. Even though he's not really a rival... But I know they'll take him out of the games some day. :(

What I could live without is the elite four. I know that sounds weird, but, I wish for once there was a different storyline other than demolish the bad guys and beat the elite four.