• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Game Ideas and Wishlists - Yes We Can!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
I wanna see that Detective Pikachu game they mentioned ages ago once and never again.
A Pokémon Conquest 2 or Pokémon Dynasty would be awesome~.
Another Ranger game please!
Something exploring everyday life with pokemon would be great too, like a Ranch only you play as Hayley.

Omegagoldfish

My will be done
More potential endings and pathways would be interesting. Like the possibility of joining the villainous team and stealing Pokémon, or being champion and facing off against dozens of powerful Trainers attempting to have your title.

joe13510

What I really want to see is a sequel to XD Gale of Darkness. I mean, they already revealed a shadow version of mewtwo for pokken tournament. So if that isn't a reason they aren't making a sequel, I don't know what is.

erebus

Said this in another thread, thought I'd post it here too;

I have a theory (and a really strong desire for it to be true), but I don't know if it has been discussed here before:

Theory - the next gen 6 game will be a prequel/sequel to both ORAS and XY in ONE GAME! Something to tie Zinnia to AZ, like Omega X, Alpha Y, or better yet; Delta Z. Wouldn't it be cool to have a quest that takes the gamer from Hoenn to Kalos (or vice versa) in order to complete the story ark?

Reasons why I think this is a possibility -
1) In an interview Masuda said they're always looking to surprise the players - merging the storylines of two already existing games would be quite a surprise imo

2)Pokemon’s marketing director gave a cryptic clue about Pokemon in 2016; “flowers.”

3) I think this clue refers to AZ's floette, which appears in ORAS under a tree that AZ planted, located in Sootopolis.

4) I think the clue could also be referencing a famous quote - “When a flower doesn’t bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower.”

5) this quote could refer to both Zygarde, who is the protector of Kalos' ecosystem, and the ORAS games themselves, whose theme is the environment.

I don't know how any of this ties in with Zinnia though, unless AZ's weapon either made her immortal or blasted her into the future?

Fyi - I mentioned this theory in the comment sections of a couple of Pokemon related YouTube videos.

MoonSong

Frosty the Ninetales
I have a full list of these, but if Z were to be released, these are some of the things that I would hope are in the game:

-Mega De-evolution, or the ability to revert to regular form after Mega Evolving.

-The ability to change a Pokémon's forme at will, like with a hold item or something. As an example, the Gracidea would be able to be held by Shaymin and Shaymin only, and in the place where the Mega Evolution button would be, a thing that says, "Change forme". So if that thing was pressed and Shaymin was holding a Gracidea, then it would go from its Land Forme to its Sky Forme in battle. Obviously, if it were frozen, it would revert back to Land Forme, but...

-Animations for an opposing trainer mega evolving their Pokémon. Ex. In the ORAS Victory Road Wally fight, an animation would play where he physically touches his Mega Pendant and raises it to Mega Evolve his Pokémon.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
I wanna see that Detective Pikachu game they mentioned ages ago once and never again.
A Pokémon Conquest 2 or Pokémon Dynasty would be awesome~.
Another Ranger game please!
Something exploring everyday life with pokemon would be great too, like a Ranch only you play as Hayley.

Ugh I would love another pokemon conquest game, that was so much fun. They could do quite a lot to it and make it stand out more.
Obviously they should have all the pokemon instead of just hand picked ones. They should also have more of a selection on who you want to be in the beginning, as much as I like eevee.
But i do love the idea of having each warrior have a type it does well with and then you have to find the right pokemon within the type which powers up the Pokemon if it is a good match. They could probably introduce more attacks to the game too, maybe like two options at least. Also the stages could get a lot more creative, but maybe not as tedious. I like them to be fun and challenging, but some levels were just annoying due to lack of movement space.
Honestly this is probably my favorite Pokemon spin off game, tied with the next game I mention.

Obviously pokemon snap needs a sequel. I don't even need to say anything about it.

Sprinter1988

Obviously pokemon snap needs a sequel. I don't even need to say anything about it.

Yes, this needs to happen very much so. It would be interesting to see not only what new pokemon could be added to old levels (Binnacle and Dwebble to the Beach, Carnivine and Grovyle to the Jungle River etc) but also see a whole bunch of new levels.
Maybe one that allows you to go underwater to a reef, home to the likes of Staryu, Horsea, Corsola, Clamperl, Finneon and Skrelp, and then go deep down into the abyss where Relicanth, Chinchou, Sharpedo and Frillish are found.
Maybe a graveyard where Cubone, Murkrow, Crobat and Trevenant are located and the inside to find Gengar, Chandelure, Banette and Rotom.
An urban street where you find Meowth, Trubbish, Rattata and Pidove.
A grassland plain where Tauros, Rhyhorn, Zebstrika, Gogoat and Pyroar live.
A farm home to Mareep, Miltank, Herdier and Pignite.
Or maybe a snowy and ice region where Walrein, Piplup, Abomasnow, Glaceon and Beartic make their home.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Yes, this needs to happen very much so. It would be interesting to see not only what new pokemon could be added to old levels (Binnacle and Dwebble to the Beach, Carnivine and Grovyle to the Jungle River etc) but also see a whole bunch of new levels.
Maybe one that allows you to go underwater to a reef, home to the likes of Staryu, Horsea, Corsola, Clamperl, Finneon and Skrelp, and then go deep down into the abyss where Relicanth, Chinchou, Sharpedo and Frillish are found.
Maybe a graveyard where Cubone, Murkrow, Crobat and Trevenant are located and the inside to find Gengar, Chandelure, Banette and Rotom.
An urban street where you find Meowth, Trubbish, Rattata and Pidove.
A grassland plain where Tauros, Rhyhorn, Zebstrika, Gogoat and Pyroar live.
A farm home to Mareep, Miltank, Herdier and Pignite.
Or maybe a snowy and ice region where Walrein, Piplup, Abomasnow, Glaceon and Beartic make their home.

ugh yes.
Like I bet if everyone who wanted to see this happen donated 10 dollars, we could easily pay them to do this stuff... if only that could ACTUALLY happen!
and with the amount of fans, I'm sure it'd be a simple to get the amount needed.

But I love your ideas. Not only should they revamp some old stages, they should add new stages. Like a good 20 stages in total would be nice at least. (k maybe 20 bucks a person? On top of having to buy it?)

I'm seriously thinking of making a gofundme page. I can totally see Pokemon being like NO blah blah blah but how could they say no to all the money!

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Because that's not how game development works for the major studios? I'm not sure if you're serious or not.

it was a joke since it wouldn't ever happen, or more like a fantasy.
I was more trying to get at how much the world would pay for a pokemon snap remake :p

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Time to revive this thread.

I have an idea for a cool new game. This game takes place in Kanto twenty years later. Gym Leaders have left and new ones have taken over. Professor Oak has died and his grandson replaced him as the Pokemon Professor. New areas have just been discovered. You will go on a new journey through the new, revamped Kanto.

Status
Not open for further replies.