• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Game Music!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
I like most of the music from GSC. I also love; Silph Co., Vermillion City, Celadon City, and Cerulean city. I have some of these songs on my ipod cause Im just that much of a dork. But like what blazing charmander said, I mostly love the nostalgianess of the music;152;

where do you actually download the pokemon music from?

Team galaxy, team galaxy boss, Uxie, Mesprit & Azelf song and Rayquaza + Groudon + Kyogre song. That is what i can come up with.

Although i agree with Grond rocks... bicicle music is annoying, all of them, but mostly the DP.

Last edited:

aerisLana

i cannot believe
Pokemon R/S/E:

• Littleroot, Verdanturf, Evergrande
  • Battle with Gym Leaders, the Elite 4 and the Champion
  • Battle with the Regis and Rayquaza/Groudon/Kyogre

Pokemon FR/LG:

• Battle with the Gym Leaders, the Elite 4 and the Champion
  • Pallet Town
Pokemon D/P:

• Battle with Cyrus
  • Dialga/Palkia encounter
  • Hall of Fame
  • Gym Leaders (I liked this more than the Elite 4)
Hate:
  • Twinleaf
  • Bicycle & Surf music in D/P

Last edited:
-Rocket's Hideout from R/B/Y. Now that I've typed this, it's caught in my head again.
-Lavender Town. Creepy as hades. Listen to it in a dark room when you're tired. Seriously.
-The Kanto Battle Music from G/S/C. Awesome and rockin'
-Cave Music from G/S/C. Best cave music ever.
-Rival Battle from R/S/E.
-Ocean Museum from R/S/E. This one's one of my favourites. Very nostalgic remix of the Vermillion city theme.
-Route 228 from D/P. Nice stuff. Catchy.
-Dialga/Palkia Battle Music from D/P. One of the best battle themes in the series.
-Team Galactic Battle Music from D/P. Okay, this one just rocks. It's a warped version of the battle theme. What more do you want?
Finally... Mirror B's Theme, from Pokemon XD: Sounds just like a remix of "Stayin' Alive."

The most annoying would have to be the Bike themes. All of them. Would it kill Game Freak to do something a bit less annoying for the next game set?

Quzo

I like most of the music in the pkm game although I havn't heard any R/Y/G/B music since there the only games I don't own.

The music at the Spear Pillar.
The battle music of the 3 titans.
Palkia's/Dialga's battle music.
Uxie/Mesprit/Azelf battle music.
The music that plays when you battle Green in the pokémon leaugue.
Those are my favorites. I also like it to listen to remixes of pokémon music.

Bill Nye the Sneasel Guy

Favorites:
Mt.Silver
GSC's Kanto music for everything
GSC Rocket music
The music when you beat up Red in GSC
GSC's Rival music. ??? owns you!!!
GSC trainer/gym music...especially in the Kanto region
Anything GSC and most RBY stuff
Miror B. You can't resist the salsa music.

GSC's music was kind off dark, really. More reason to love it!

I really hope that in GSC's probable remake, they don't botch the music like they did in FireRed and LeafGreen...ugh...

Dislikes:
Almost all of RSE's music. Legendary battles are okay, though.
The horrible mutilations of good tunes that occured in FireRed LeafGreen.
DP's music in battling everything, except maybe Cyrus and Arceus.

Dialga/Palkia theme.
Route 228/9. Catchy.
Canalave City.
Champion battle theme.
Cyrus Battle theme.

Hate:

ALL of the Bicycle themes. I just hate them all. I have having rto listen to them every time I hop on my Bike.

grapefruit

Blaaaargh...
For some odd reason, I like the pokecentre music.

BlazikenGurl

Pik-eeeooow!
R/B/Y/FR/LG: Champion music. YEAAAAH.
G/S/C: The ice path music. very catchy. also love the gym leader and wild pokemon music. I liked a lot of G/S/C's music.
R/S/E: I loved the Gym leader battle music and Verdanturf Town's music. Really liked Team Aqua/Team Magma's music, too.
D/P: Route 228 and Route 229, also this one route before Veilstone's music, the rainy route. I liked a lot D/P music too!

RottingMisery

Trainer of Darkness
If I was a character in the game I would demand that Dying Freedom, Erased or Rotting Misery by Paradise Lost was played while I was in battle... Either that or The End of Heartache by Killswitch Engage, Girls Not Grey by AFI... There are loads of things I could think of... The music from the games are the only thing that suck... But I must admit that when I am scared I hum the tune that is played in the Pokemon Centre to myself.

EmpoleonStaraptorStarch

Ursaring CRUSH CLAW!
I like the D/P game corner music. Also, I used to hate the music in the route to the west of Sunnyshore city, but now I have taken a particulary liking to it. There are some other ones, I'll fnd them and post them later.

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
A lot of people will hate me for this, but my all-time favorite Pokemon music was the Bicycle theme from Pokemon Gold. It had lasting appeal, and I heard it in my head for days after playing. I still listen to it to this day.

Nothing is the most annoying, just the least entertaining..... Wait, what?

Cosmar

< Aww.
Like:

Legendary Battle Music (especially Dialga's and Palkia's Battle Music)
D/P Gym Leader and E4 Battle Music.
The music that plays before you battle Cynthia.
Canalave City. So relaxing...
The music that plays when you're climbing Mt. Coronet
The Spear Pillar music
The music that plays just before/after Victory Road in FR/LG, R/S/E and D/P.

Worst:

The Bicycle themes in any game. I hate them, they're annoying >_<

Eclipse

I AM GONE.
I really like the Dialga/Palkia battle song. It's got a really catchy piano thing going on which makes it sound really unique.

The Pokeradar music annoys me, and so does the underground one, as both get stuck in my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.