• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Games Face-Off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PikaPower!

Okay, this is the Pokemon Games Face-Off. I will pit two games against each other, and people will vote. Basically, a face-off.

Rules
1. All Forum Rules.
2. One vote per poster.
3. Only people in the Tally List can tally.

Tally List
1. Me.

Current Face Off
Silver vs. Red.

Previous Face-Offs

Begin Voting!

Jonah

herd u liek mudkips?
Silver, please. What do you mean, one vote per person? I can only vote once per round?

PikaPower!

Yes, I mean one vote Per Poster Per Round.

Pokemaniacneo

Well silver was awsome it was Johto. Had both Kanto and johto so cheh major pwnage. xD

SnoWing

A Hundred Years
I'll vote for Pokémon Red. The first Pokémon game I've ever gotten. :D

Never touched a Silver version, so I gotta go with Red, plus, Aeroblast-knowing Lugias are annoyances <<...

Oh yeah, and, not to be rude or anything, but I am just going to assume, by the precedent set by previous FO owners, that you have not read and understood The Glossary. Now, I am not saying that you have not, but since it is not in the rules yet, please make sure you have...

Status
Not open for further replies.