• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Games you have never played (Colored names)

Volcaronick

I have never played:

Red
Yellow
Ruby
Sapphire
Emerald
Fire Red
Leaf Green
White

How about you?

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
I've never played the original Red/Blue, starting off with Yellow as the first one I played instead. I also have never played Heart Gold or Black 1. (Yet here I am playing Black 2.) When the Gen VI games come out, I'd add Y to the list, since I'll be playing X.

Also, w00t, 1000th post!

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
I haven't played Crystal, Ruby, Emerald, an Fire Red. I've played everything else.

HetaOni

Chesaught
Games I've never played for whatever reason:

Yellow
Gold
Silver
Crystal

Games I've never played because they're the opposite version:

Blue
Green
Ruby
Leafgreen
Diamond
Soulsilver
White 2

Absoltastic

Pokemon Video Maker
I have never played Sapphire mainly due to the fact that I already have Ruby and Emerald. I have played all the other games through various rentals/purchases (including Japanese green version, which I do not understand whatsoever)

KillerDraco

Sapphire, Diamond, Black, and Black 2.

This is entirely due to opposite version reasons, of course.

mtqc

MY BEANS!
Red/Blue/Green
Silver
Ruby
Emerald
Diamond
Platinum
Black
Black 2

Most of these are cuz I just got the opposite version, but there's a couple I've never legitimately tried either.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Blue
FireRed
Diamond
Pearl
White 2

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I've played pretty much all the Generation games by now, though with exception of the first generation (except Green of course), I've only ever owned one game per generation. The ones I've never played:

Green
Gold
Crystal
Emerald
Sapphire
FireRed
Pearl
Platinum
HeartGold
Black
White 2

And honestly, I don't mind it. Sure, you pretty much need the other version in order to complete your PokéDex, but I have my brothers for that. We leave each others' games alone for the most part.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Blue, Japanese Blue, Silver, Diamond, SoulSilver, Black, and a bunch of spin-offs.

I've picked up and played some of every other game at least once.

Meeker

It needs a fence.
Red/Green/Blue
Yellow
Gold/Silver/Crystal
Sapphire
LeafGreen
Diamond
SoulSilver
White
White 2

First one I played was FireRed when I was only 6 or 7, so I missed out on Gen. 1 and Gen. 2.

Enjolras

Master of the House
Red, Green, Blue
Yellow
Gold, Silver
Crystal
Ruby
Leafgreen
Pearl
Heartgold
Black
Black2

Cmack102

Green, Blue, Silver.

Also Colloseum and DX.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
I've played all Pokémon games except for Pokémon Green, as I can't comprehend Japanese.