• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Games you have never played (Colored names)

Cyberra

pain in the ***
I have never played...

Red
Blue
Yellow
Gold
Silver
Crystal
Ruby
Sapphire
Fire Red
Emerald (I own it, but I haven't started it yet)
HeartGold
SoulSilver
Platinum (own it but haven't really started)
White (own but not started)
Black

I haven't played pretty much anything before Diamond... I started with Gen IV

Last edited:

the ash man83

Avid TCG Fan
I haven't played:

Red
Blue
Silver
Crystal
Fire Red
Leaf Green
Ruby
Sapphire
Emerald (Had it at some point, think it got lost before I could start it)
Black
Black 2

Like Cyberra up there, I started with Gen IV, although my cousin gave me a Yellow cartridge and I bought a Gold cartridge off a friend.

lolzkidudz

Gen7!!!
LeafGreen
Pearl
Black

and many other spin-off games.

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
Silver
Ruby
Sapphire
FireRed
Pearl
HeartGold
White
Black 2

There are some spinoffs that I haven't played like Conquest and Trozei.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
Never played any of the spinoffs, at all. I do have a copy of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, but I haven't done anything with it, and I might trade it to a friend if she can make a windchime in the shape of a Chimecho for me. Though I'm not exactly holding my breath on that...

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
I haven't played any of the GameCube spin-offs or the Mystery Dungeon games after playing a bit of the GBA ones.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
I've played every main series game that's been released in the States (in other words, no Japanese Green), and have completed all of them except for Black 2 (and maybe FireRed - I can't remember if I ever beat the Elite Four on that game or not). I've also played a majority of the spinoffs, including all of the Ranger and Mystery Dungeon games.

WhiteSand

Cant handle my swag.
Havent played:
Blue and Green
Silver
Pearl and HeartGold
White
Black 2

ohjeezitskim

I've played all of them if emulators count lol
but I don't think they do.
So I never "owned" Emerald, Leaf Green, Pearl, HeartGold, Black - and Green, even though it was never released in the USA :c

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
I've played all of them and owned all of them at one time or another. I however have never played pokemon dash, channel, or box.

Roy9

Sinnoh Master
I never played:
Red
Green (jp)
Gold
Ruby
Saphire
Emerald
LeafGreen
SoulSilver
Black
Black2

I started in gen IV and after that I played FireRed. I also bought some "original" games, just for collecting and also played them. SoulSilver and Black2 will be added to my collection soon.

Aegon

I missed out on RBY (and Green, of course), GSC, Ruby, Sapphire, FireRed and White 2. That's from only taking actual cartridges into account. I might pick up White 2 in the near future and perhaps some of the older games, particularly FireRed.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Blue
Gold
LeafGreen
HeartGold
White

Those are the only main game ones. I've missed about half of the spinoffs, though.

tomon

i've never played green, most of the pokemon ranger games, and some of the pokemon dungeon games. never played the other pokemon snap game.

Frost Mage

<3 Heavenly~
Games never played because I haven't gotten around to them yet:
Red
Blue
Yellow
Gold
Silver
FireRed
LeafGreen
White 2
Black 2