• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Pokemon Generations" anime shorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
So how many hours 'till the first episode goes live?

WillDaSnail

Soon™?

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Does any1 know where I can watch the first episode live? Is there an option to watch a Jap vesion?

TheHumanPokedex

Does any1 know where I can watch the first episode live? Is there an option to watch a Jap vesion?

The episodes are being uploaded directly to youtube if I'm not mistaken. Dont know about a japanese version because believe it or not there wasn't a japanese trailer, or at least i havent seen 1

Hauke_von_Arding

So... this was all the red hype you are complaining about... just ONE episode with a shadow red... All the red scenes are from the first episode.

Ominous Wind

Wew, lads! It's sure looking Red 'round these parts!

Anyway, this made me have more appreciation for Looker. Dude can command respect.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
They're alright. But somehow, I prefer them to the main anime.

And would it of killed them to have them in HD? 360p is so 2008.

Markerz

Magnemite confirmed as a flashier way of breaking and entering. Also, Arcanine melting the walls into a molten hot goo seems like a hindrance to actually getting inside. I can dig these. The intro episode was cute.

Karxrida

Lost in the Waves
Pretty happy that my suspicions seem to be unfounded. Can't wait for next week.

Also no Pokémon speak, yay!

Last edited:

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Omg the first episode was AMAZING. The music was fanatastic. Did any1 recognize the music that was played during the Kalos part? It didnt sounds like the XY's battle music..

Janovy

Banned
First episode was complete trash.

Second episode was better.

Hauke_von_Arding

Hey, Red barely appears during Episode 1 and both fans and haters of Red manage to be obnoxious. Can't wait for more!

He even didn't talk at all. All Red scenes from the trailer were from Episode 1 (beside the ones with Blue in the League). So I think it's confirmed that Red isn't the sole protagonist in Generations.

First episode was complete trash.

Second episode was better.

First episode was just an introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.