• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Gijinka Academy Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeCutie

Thank you. And another question:

Should I start my first post on, coming on, or getting off the ferry?

(Which one would be preferred more?)

junpearl63

their rooms
Is signing up still available?

Jehan14

Right behind you...
Name: Jehan Perry

Appearance: Jehan is a 6", purple haired, and blue haired Gijinka. He is part Aipom, so he has the little spiky purple hair like them, and has the tail-arm like Aipom too. Other then the hair and tail-arm, he is "normal".
He loves to wear a tan t-shirt with his pruple jacket. He wears jeans or jean shorts most of the time. His skin is a very light purple that isn't quite pink but not quite pruple. He has a crescent moon birth mark above his right eye.

Personality: He is excitable, generous, helps others, and knows when it's time to be serious...most of the time. He does have an incredible fashion sense, even though most of his stuff is purple. His dream is to master the wierdness that he has and wants to befriend everyone at the school. He thinks that school is hard, even though he is very intelligent and creative. His excitableness sometimes gets him into trouble though.

History: His parents threw him into the wild after looking at him at birth, where a group of Ambipoms and Aipoms took him in and at age 10 he went into a city and got lost. An orphanage took him in and he found out about this school. He really wanted to go, but the orphanage owner didn't want him to go because she thought Jehan wasn't smart, even though he is very intelligent. So Jehan ran away in the middle of the night and found a spot in an alleyway where he met Jean, a human who took him as a normal friend.

He has tried to fit in with the kids of the street, with no luck. He mostly likes to play in the forest with his best human friend, Jean. When they met, Jean accepted him as normal and did't think different about him. From that moment forward, the were friends. They both help each other get food and live as if they are bros.

Pokemon: Aipom

Abilities:

Pickup-Jehan uses his senses gained from the wild to sense out useful items around him
Agility-Concentrates and runs up to 45mph.
Fury Swipes-He uses his tail and scratches his foes up to 5 times.
Screech-Lets out a terrible cry he has had since birth.
Sand Attack-Throws dirt at the foe using his hands and tail.

Name: Budpom

Species: Aipom

Appearance:Just like a normal Aipom, except he has blue eyes (just like Jehan) instead of black. There is a tan birth mark in the shape of the crescent moon, just like Jehan. Also the mark is right above his left eye.

Personality:Excitable, bff of Jehan and thinks the world is a huge jungle gym for him and Jehan to play in. This sometimes causes trouble for the two.

Last edited:

Nairda801

Nairda Rose
Are the sign-ups still open? If so then I have a question, does my pokemon have to be the same as my soul or can it be a pre-evolved form. For example, can my soul be of Beartic but my pokemon be a Cubchoo?

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Expect Epic: CB
Name: Argog Revilulski

Appearance: Argog has silky black hair that hangs just over his red pupils. He is average height, but weighs little. His skin is pale.

Personality: Argog is deceptive and very smart. He is quiet in new surroundings. He is loyal to the few friends he has. Argog is disliked by many.

History:He and Zory lived with his parents, who in disgust of him being a Gijinka, sent him away to the Gijinka Academy. He strongly believes (with little reason) that he has a brother, although he is not sure if his "brother" is a Gijinka or not.

Pokemon: Zoroark

Abilities:

Jump Roll: Argog has the psychical power to jump ten feet and break the fall into a roll (Zoroark could do this in the movie)

Transform: Argog may mimic the appearance, voice, and (if it is a Gijinka) the abilities of a pokemon or human. He always has either keeps his red pupils, or sprouts a tail that looks like Zorua's tail for the
remainder of the transformation.

Illusion: Argog can control many people's (and pokemon) visual and audible perception at the same time. However, if he is preforming illusions on more then one person, Argog falls into a coma for between about a dozen minutes and a few hours, depending on how many people.

Illusive Object: Argog may create a few small objects that fool all senses of pokemon and people. Argog can destroy them at any time. (They protect their lair with illusory scenery. -Pokedex)

Other:

Name: Zory

Species: Zoroark

Appearance:Looks like other Zoroark

Personality:playful. Likes to laugh at others expense.

Last edited:

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
it's a shame I missed out on signing up for this if sign-ups are closed, if not, well, you might be getting one more teacher, maybe, pending on if I can think up of something. :p
Hint on soul... *points to avatar*

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Wow, I've pretty much given up on this.

But, I'd be willing to bring it back if there's enough interest.

Not starting a new thread. We use the old one and start over. *Ignore the previous posts*

*Dialga rewinds time, and a random Beeheeyem gijinka erases everyone's memories of the old time.* xD

@Jazz: Zoroark are not Ditto, they don't copy powers. I've had problems with that in this thread already.

Also, Personality, History, and Appearance must be 100 words. (The only reason Ms. Beckett is so short is because she's an NPC. Other people can use her.)

Last edited:

Jazz14456_Plebeian

When are we starting? I really want to do a serebii rpg, and this idea appeals to me. Just one thing I think is weird: why only one pokemon for each person? Are you able to catch more in game?

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
No you can not catch more Pokemon in the game. This is about gijinkas, not regular Pokemon trainers. You have powers already.

We'll start if we get enough people. Everyone else has quit, and I deleted them from the front page.

If anyone wants to return, post in this thread.

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Is my character accepted, do I need to change something, or rejected? Thanks! :)

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Wow, I've pretty much given up on this.

But, I'd be willing to bring it back if there's enough interest.

Not starting a new thread. We use the old one and start over. *Ignore the previous posts*

*Dialga rewinds time, and a random Beeheeyem gijinka erases everyone's memories of the old time.* xD

@Jazz: Zoroark are not Ditto, they don't copy powers. I've had problems with that in this thread already.

Also, Personality, History, and Appearance must be 100 words. (The only reason Ms. Beckett is so short is because she's an NPC. Other people can use her.)

Edited post.

Rotom310

As seen in pokedexes
Meh, I suppose Lance and I could continue with this restart. I doubt I'd post very often, however, due to my busy schedule with school and all. Maybe on weekends I could post. Besides, I never got to try to pair Lance up with Shandy.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
I'm debating on it... last time it went so fast I couldn't keep up and I got lost... But then again I had a lot going on in July that made it difficult.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
i had the same issue with Innerflame. i guess i could come back. Yeah, I'm back in this!

George~©

All Gravy
I would've carried on if a CERTAIN SOMEONE didn't create his own plot and declare himself the main character, and Godmod himself, etc etc. No names, but you all know who I mean.

But I'll rejoin if that doesn't happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.