• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon giveaway take asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharingan

ok hi i'll take

Shiny charizard/tyrunt/palkia/magikarp

i have you added btw

Last edited:

Two_Toned

Hey Starry, i'd love that Kindgra, Arceus, Diancie and the event Tyrunt if it has already been taken. :)

Shame to see you go though.

starrybluecat

Okay I'll get online :3

Hey Starry, i'd love that Kindgra, Arceus, Diancie and the event Tyrunt if it has already been taken. :)

Shame to see you go though.

If it hasn't you mean? Lol. No they not taken, gimme your ign and fc :)

And yeah I know but I feel like its time to let go of pokemon ~ I need something more easygoing. I wanted to get Nintendogs + cats again.

Two_Toned

haha, I did indeed mean if it hasn't. My FC is 2294-4287-1175. IGN Matt.

If you every decide to come back, drop me a message and i'll see what I can help with to get you going again. :)

Sharingan

thanks for the trade ... and yeah if you come back again hit me up be glad to help you out

starrybluecat

haha, I did indeed mean if it hasn't. My FC is 2294-4287-1175. IGN Matt.

If you every decide to come back, drop me a message and i'll see what I can help with to get you going again. :)

I already had you added lol
Ask to trade whenever

And thank you :) I'll probably play again whenever a new Pokémon game comes out, but I don't wanna collect anything. I might want a shiny nicknameable pokemon on my play through team, but that's it.

Have fun with those pokemon

Hi

interested in Master Ball, Manaphy, and Genesect, if they're still available

Give me your fc and ign I'll be on again in about ten minutes

peacock

714/719
Awh I'm sad to see you go. Thank you for helping me out with filling my dex and trade evolving awhile back, you were so kind to me!
Nintendogs is great by the way, love that game. If you come back, I'd also love to help you out.

Can I have Mew, Jirachi, Furfrou, and Anorith?

I have you added as well, but my FC is 2724-1164-5251 and my IGN is Amanda.

starrybluecat

Awh I'm sad to see you go. Thank you for helping me out with filling my dex and trade evolving awhile back, you were so kind to me!
Nintendogs is great by the way, love that game. If you come back, I'd also love to help you out.

Can I have Mew, Jirachi, Furfrou, and Anorith?

I have you added as well, but my FC is 2724-1164-5251 and my IGN is Amanda.

It was no problem at all :) we already have each other added :3

4768-7457-8661
Spaceman Jam

Thanks; I'll add your FC now

EDIT
Thank you for the trades!!! :D

No problem :)()

Last edited:

Chriskona

Hey! Sorry to see you're going!

Can i get the meloetta and keldeo if they're not taken?

Status
Not open for further replies.