• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Go Discussion

quake

Really wish they'd up the buizel and Shinx raids in my area. Haven't seen any and I've spoken to a few people and they said the same :( hopefully soon!

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Really wish they'd up the buizel and Shinx raids in my area. Haven't seen any and I've spoken to a few people and they said the same :( hopefully soon!
Yeah I wish. Shinx and Buizel raids d0n't happen very often and often get taken up by raids especially from the long gone Halloween event. I only saw one Buizel raid so far and I couldn't reach that one.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Silly mistake on my part, Thougjt Shedninja was Gen IV lol.
Oh. Better if Niantic had released it earlier. It seemed that they had trouble with making its 1 HP thing work in Pokémon GO due to the Pokémon GO not having Abilities.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
The next community day is probably gonna be Bagon right?

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
The next community day is probably gonna be Bagon right?

It has yet to be announced or leaked, so we have no way of knowing for sure. Judging by Niantic's pattern up until this point, we can predict that it will be a Gen III, non-starter, popular/rare, three stage Pokémon. Bagon is a reasonable guess, but it could just as well be Ralts, or maybe even Slakoth or Trapinch.

thekorean

It has yet to be announced or leaked, so we have no way of knowing for sure. Judging by Niantic's pattern up until this point, we can predict that it will be a Gen III, non-starter, popular/rare, three stage Pokémon. Bagon is a reasonable guess, but it could just as well be Ralts, or maybe even Slakoth or Trapinch.
Trapinch is not rare at all, I swear 1 out of every 3 10 km egg is Trapinch.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Trapinch is not rare at all, I swear 1 out of every 3 10 km egg is Trapinch.

Mareep are one of the more common Pokémon to hatch from 10 km eggs, but it had a Community Day. Even if it is relatively common from 10 km eggs, it's still rare in the grand scheme of all eggs, given how rare 10 km eggs are in general. And really, as long as its rare in the wild, I would say it's still accurate to call it rare.

Vipsoccermaster

Sinnoh stone garbage is ridiculous. You can only get it once a week at most?
Currently, yes. Which means if you want all evolutions, you're required to complete research breakthroughs 11 times. 22 times for gender dex, too. However, there will be additional methods of obtaining the Sinnoh Stone soon.

thekorean

Currently, yes. Which means if you want all evolutions, you're required to complete research breakthroughs 11 times. 22 times for gender dex, too. However, there will be additional methods of obtaining the Sinnoh Stone soon.
When is "soon"? The rate at which they are releasing Gen IV is killing the buzz.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
When is "soon"? The rate at which they are releasing Gen IV is killing the buzz.

It's a small generation, all things considered, so trying to make the gen last longer makes sense from a business standpoint. Just be happy they made the evolution items a collective all in one sort of thing rather than collecting 13+ individual items.

As for "killing the buzz" it's all a manner of perspective. Soon shouldn't be too far from now. I imagine they'll get put into pokestops and gifts as super rare item drops before the end of the year, early February if not then.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I thought you only get them from spinning Pokestops like it says on the main site. They’re in research breakthroughs too? And guaranteed?

My mom got one in her breakthrough today so odds are looking better. Doesn't mean 100% (obviously) but we know it's possible.

Last edited:

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
I thought you only get them from spinning Pokestops like it says on the main site. They’re in research breakthroughs too? And guaranteed?

There has yet to be a verified report of someone finding one through a stop. As of now, the only known method is research breakthrough. From what I know, they are guaranteed, at least.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Well its not bagon but the December community day sounds good to me, since I only started participating in community days with the squirtle one.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Well its not bagon but the December community day sounds good to me, since I only started participating in community days with the squirtle one.
Yeah, a really amazing one. I get to catch up on a number of Community Days I missed. Also the double experience gain bonus is nice.

thekorean

Does any 10km eggs have a chance of hatching Riolu and Shinx or only ones from walking?

I walked 50km and got nothing out of it but did get 2 10km eggs from Pokestops afterwards.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Does any 10km eggs have a chance of hatching Riolu and Shinx or only ones from walking?

I walked 50km and got nothing out of it but did get 2 10km eggs from Pokestops afterwards.
Like the ones from the Pokéstops? I’ve never gotten a 10 km Egg outside of one. So I assume they can be in any 10 km Egg.

Last edited:

Vipsoccermaster

Yes, Riolu and Shinx can be from any 10km egg you pick up, however, the chances are extremely low. If you do get a 10km egg from 50km worth of walking from Adventure Sync, then you have a chance of getting a 10km egg. The 10km egg you get from Adventure Sync is guaranteed Riolu OR Shinx. But getting a 10km egg from Adventure Sync is NOT guaranteed.