1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Go Discussion

Discussion in 'Pokemon GO Discussion' started by Nothingjustgo., Jul 6, 2016.

1. Trainer Yusuf

Trainer Yusuf VolcaniNO

I was wondering when the next Unova update was going to be. Anyway, there are still 68 Pokémon remaining, that's still more than I can list.

2. quake

quake Well-Known Member

I agree with you on a lot of this! My annoyance when I saw Joltik, Venipede and Axew are egg rewards only but here we are. I'm just happy we got new mons to chase after. Before this update the only Unova pokemon I needed was klinklang but my klang was already 30 candies shy of evolving.

3. Bguy7

Bguy7 The Dragon Lord

Just to be clear, Joltik, Venipede, and Axew can all be found in the wild. I've seen several Venipede on my nearby already. Of the new Pokémon released, it's really only the regionals and Timburr that are problems.

4. Honestly I would've they scrapped the other Evolution items for Johto stones and also give us Alolan Stones to evolve Pikachu/Exeggutor/Cubone into their Alolan evolution so I can focus on hatching Eggs than having to constantly be disappointed that the closest 3 Star raid ISN'T an Alolan Raichu raid - especially after giving the thing Grass Knot which wipes out my Tyranitars.