• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Go Discussion

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Something I noticed during the GO Fest is one of the cities where people were participating is Ashgabat. Kind of surprising; Turkmenistan is a dictatorship and one of the most isolated/sheltered countries on the planet. So I'm surprised they have Pokemon GO and spots available there

Pokemon Power

Well, we are at the sixth anniversary month, and so far there are 752 species of Pokemon in Go, with a couple more being added in the near future. Which Pokemon do you guys think will be added before the seventh anniversary? Me, I think it's high time for Niantic to finally put Kecleon in the game, plus I think we'll see the rest of the original Ultra Beasts, and some more evolutionary families from Generations 6 and 7, plus maybe a bunch more Gen. 8 Pokemon, including the Galar starters, and some additional Hisuian forms and their exclusive evolutions. And maybe if Scarlet and Violet have new regional forms, we'll see some of those too.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Well, we are at the sixth anniversary month, and so far there are 752 species of Pokemon in Go, with a couple more being added in the near future. Which Pokemon do you guys think will be added before the seventh anniversary? Me, I think it's high time for Niantic to finally put Kecleon in the game, plus I think we'll see the rest of the original Ultra Beasts, and some more evolutionary families from Generations 6 and 7, plus maybe a bunch more Gen. 8 Pokemon, including the Galar starters, and some additional Hisuian forms and their exclusive evolutions. And maybe if Scarlet and Violet have new regional forms, we'll see some of those too.
Kecleon would be a nice final gift for the anniversary as it would make completing the Hoenn Dex finally possible. I can see shortly after Scarlet and Violet coming out they release the starters and a few introductory Pokemon, possibly the box legendaries too, like what they've done so far with Gen 8

If they introduce more Hisui forms they should probably release the Zorua line first

Pokemon Power

Kecleon would be a nice final gift for the anniversary as it would make completing the Hoenn Dex finally possible. I can see shortly after Scarlet and Violet coming out they release the starters and a few introductory Pokemon, possibly the box legendaries too, like what they've done so far with Gen 8

If they introduce more Hisui forms they should probably release the Zorua line first
Bit of a follow-up.
Judging from this artwork, it looks like we'll be getting the Scatterbug family, the Grubbin family, Dusk Form Lycanroc, Mimikyu, Turtonator, the Cosmog family, and maybe Hisuian Typhlosion, Samurott and Decidueye.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Out of all the 7km eggs that hatched Hisuian forms, I've gotten 1 Qwilfish, 1 Sneasel, a good number of Growlithe, and lots of Voltorb.

The H. Qwilfish I have has 5 raids done with it, so 5 more and I can evolve it.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I just made Scizor my buddy again. Will I be able to get mega energy by walking with it now or will that only happen when I mega evolve it once?