• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Go Discussion

Pokemon Power

Do two community days in November - nice surprise. I am also OK with it being Electabuzz/Electivire and Magmar/Magmortar (I don't have any of those shinies) but I am hoping all the Gen 1 pandering ends soon.

On a side note, I am also going to predict that the Christmas event shiny will be Spheal
I think it's because of the fact that they had to delay the one planned for last March due to the pandemic.

quake

I think it's because of the fact that they had to delay the one planned for last March due to the pandemic.
Oh yeah it totally is because of the cancelled CD. Its just a nice surprise because it's not like they had to do it and I don't think anyone would have cared if they didn't. November is already full of events to keep players going

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I really hope Niantic figures out you are still on a pandemic and they shouldn't have removed all the bonus they were giving earlier instead of pushing people to go out and play.

Also, I'm sick of Kanto Worship Day (formerly Community Day). Just let me grind a shiny Shinx....

thekorean

Feels like its too early to release Kalos. They still have not released A LOT of Unova Pokemons.

quake

Feels like its too early to release Kalos. They still have not released A LOT of Unova Pokemons.
I'm OK with Kalos release. Realisticly well get the small few in Kalos and they'll be mixed a bit with the rest of Unova which drags it out a bit

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I'm really happy for Kalos since I can finally have my one true most favorite - Chespin - by my side as my one true and only buddy.

Thanks for keeping his place warm, Ash-hat Pikachu but now it's time for the boy to take his rightful place!

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Does anyone know how to make sure Eevee evolves into Umbreon? I already used the nickname trick & now whenever I try to evolve one at night I only end up with Jolteon, Flareon, or Vaporeon

Nikita Dracovish

THE NUMBERS, MASON!
Does anyone know how to make sure Eevee evolves into Umbreon? I already used the nickname trick & now whenever I try to evolve one at night I only end up with Jolteon, Flareon, or Vaporeon

That's weird - if you used Tamao and it just spits up random Eeveelutions, contact Support. It SHOULD be hardcoded.

Bus

I think it was leveled up at night and walked with for at least 10km or so as a buddy pokemon (need to have earned at least 2 candy).

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Man, this Kalos event suck. I barely get any starter spawns where I live. Used two incenses and I think I only got a starter once. All the rest is all things the game has already on top of multiple spawns of Kanto garbage.

Akashin

Man, this Kalos event suck. I barely get any starter spawns where I live. Used two incenses and I think I only got a starter once. All the rest is all things the game has already on top of multiple spawns of Kanto garbage.

Really? I haven't had much time to get out since the event started because work is a thing, but I've seen no shortage of Chespin in my local area. Same with Fennekin, though Froakie has been utterly nonexistant so far.

The only strangely rare one for me has been Fletchling; I've nearly caught enough Litleo to get both Pyroar, but I've only found two Fletchling in that time.

Phillies

Really? I haven't had much time to get out since the event started because work is a thing, but I've seen no shortage of Chespin in my local area. Same with Fennekin, though Froakie has been utterly nonexistant so far.

The only strangely rare one for me has been Fletchling; I've nearly caught enough Litleo to get both Pyroar, but I've only found two Fletchling in that time.

my experience so far has been pretty similar to this. I still haven’t seen a Froakie. I have seen an increase in Bulbasaurs, Charmanders, Clefairy, Treekos & Bouffalants. Especially the last two

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Fennekin & Froakie are practically impossible to find for me . I've had the same problem that everyone else has been having with gens 1-5 pokemon, but lately I've been encountering Litleo out the wazoo & less than moderate encounters with everything else

thekorean

Fennekin & Froakie are practically impossible to find for me . I've had the same problem that everyone else has been having with gens 1-5 pokemon, but lately I've been encountering Litleo out the wazoo & less than moderate encounters with everything else
Fennekin and Forakie spawn semi regularly for me.

But Chespin is very rare. Ironic because its the first Kalos starter I caught.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

I envy you. Here's it could as well not exist in the game. I just got a female one and that was by sheer luck.

I've tried 2 incenses and no luck.

Bus

I live in the US and my state is surrounded by water on three sides and yet I have not seen a SINGLE Froakie. Several Chespin and one or two Fennekin, sure, but not a single Bubble Frog which I find odd. My area tends to have heavy Grass & Bug spawns (I have Heracross for days) and even the Fire types spawn more regularly than Water which I always found weird. Some areas just have bum luck I guess.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Kalos starter count that I got was this rn:

Chespin: 3
Froakie: I forgot, I think it was 3-4
Fennekin: 1.
Oh dear me geez.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Got only two Chespin: one yesterday and one today. Those rates are ridiculous

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I think it was leveled up at night and walked with for at least 10km or so as a buddy pokemon (need to have earned at least 2 candy).
It didn’t work. I walked 13km with my Eevee & it earned at least 2 candies, but it still evolved into a Vaporeon