• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Go Discussion

Kyuu-Tales

織田信長☆FAN
It doesn't explain the visual they released with the anniversary: it featured Pokemon like Rowlet, after all. I guess we should expect to see Gen VII sometime before year's end?

Monox D. I-Fly

Tried to Raid Kangaskhan alone since I'm desperate. Got wiped at the first try. Did it again with Pokemon who have fighting final moves but it's still not enough. Gonna power them up before the Event ends.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Tried to Raid Kangaskhan alone since I'm desperate. Got wiped at the first try. Did it again with Pokemon who have fighting final moves but it's still not enough. Gonna power them up before the Event ends.
I solo a Kangaskhan raid earlier today too. It took me a few tries before I able to beat it with only 1 second left on the timer.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I'm sure Niantic will keep remote raids around. It's a way for them to make money because players will cave in and buy remote raid passes.

Hopefully I can do a Herracross raid later today with my free pass.

Monox D. I-Fly

I solo a Kangaskhan raid earlier today too. It took me a few tries before I able to beat it with only 1 second left on the timer.
When will it end? I don't want to miss this opportunity since my Gen 1 dex only lacks Poliwrath, Mr. Mime, and Kangaskhan.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Did anyone ever see tickets for the Eevee Community Day in the Pokemon Go shop? I wasn't planning on participating this time but I don't know if I ever saw tickets for it like I normally do

Nyter

Island Challenger
You guys, did you see the notice? The Emergency Task Force has heard our gripes and widened the proximity radius of Pokestops and gyms up to 80m!!! Yes, now I don't have to leave my car thus don't have to wear pants. WOOHOO!

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
You guys, did you see the notice? The Emergency Task Force has heard our gripes and widened the proximity radius of Pokestops and gyms up to 80m!!! Yes, now I don't have to leave my car thus don't have to wear pants. WOOHOO!
YEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

wait, you don’t wear pants in the car? ehhhh? 0-0

Nyter

Island Challenger
YEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

wait, you don’t wear pants in the car? ehhhh? 0-0
Jk you know I do!!! I be in that tall grass and don't want to get Lyme Disease from them Joltiks especially in the hot weather.

Anyways, are there possibilities to get a Shiny Zacian like there was a high possibility for Shiny Dialga and Shiny Palkia, or are they all locked to be normal colored?

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Jk you know I do!!! I be in that tall grass and don't want to get Lyme Disease from them Joltiks especially in the hot weather.

Anyways, are there possibilities to get a Shiny Zacian like there was a high possibility for Shiny Dialga and Shiny Palkia, or are they all locked to be normal colored?
I’m pretty sure it’s shiny locked. Also, feel free to invite me to Zacian and Zamazenta raids. I’ve been in 2 Zacian raids, but haven’t caught one.

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
I’m pretty sure it’s shiny locked. Also, feel free to invite me to Zacian and Zamazenta raids. I’ve been in 2 Zacian raids, but haven’t caught one.
Dang. I’ve been in one raid but caught it. I get a few invites from some forum members here but some of them are in Europe (I am not) so some of their invites correspond to me being busy at work or while I am just waking up. But yes, Zacian is locked for the time being. Hope you have better luck in your next raid.

EternalFlame

Sunyshore gym leader!
Why is catching Zacian so hard? I did 2 raids out of which one got away and caught the second one on the second last ball.

Bus

I got so freakin lucky with my Zacian. He popped up as one of the encounter rewards for doing the Battle League since I was level 20 while he was in Raids. Its how I finally got my Palkia and Dialga too lol. It takes some time and a decent team to work your way up there, but doing the Battle League is worth it.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Since it’s fashion week, I wanted to ask what’s the point of costumed pokémon?

You can’t evolve them, you can’t transfer them to Home or the mainline games, they’re harder to catch than normal pokémon, & I’ve never seen them used in PVP.

Aside from looking cool, I don’t get what the point of them is supposed to be

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Since it’s fashion week, I wanted to ask what’s the point of costumed pokémon?

You can’t evolve them, you can’t transfer them to Home or the mainline games, they’re harder to catch than normal pokémon, & I’ve never seen them used in PVP.

Aside from looking cool, I don’t get what the point of them is supposed to be
Honestly, I don’t get the point of them either. Aside from collection value, they’re basically useless.