• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Go Discussion

Phillies

Since it’s fashion week, I wanted to ask what’s the point of costumed pokémon?

You can’t evolve them, you can’t transfer them to Home or the mainline games, they’re harder to catch than normal pokémon, & I’ve never seen them used in PVP.

Aside from looking cool, I don’t get what the point of them is supposed to be

I tend to just shiny hunt them for collection purposes. It would be nice if they could be transferred to the mainline games though. They should make it so you can use them in contests like cosplay Pikachu. That would at least give them a purpose.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
I tend to just shiny hunt them for collection purposes. It would be nice if they could be transferred to the mainline games though. They should make it so you can use them in contests like cosplay Pikachu. That would at least give them a purpose.
Contests are returning in BDSP, so maybe the next Home update will support costumed Pokemon.

Rune Knight

Anybody else think that we will get Hisuian forms early next year for Legends Arceus promotion? I'm saving up Basculin, Growlithe, Scyther and Stantler candies just in case!

Last edited:

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Ok, the news on the main site made me really hype as I'm 99% sure it's Shinx. When it's confirmed, no kidding, I'll spend the event's 6 hours only hoarding those shinies lol

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
I hatched a shiny Togepi yesterday. It’s now a shiny Togekiss. Too bad that it’s such an awful shiny…

Phillies

Does anyone know if shiny Pumpkaboo is available. Serebii doesn't list it as being available but the promotional image clearly shows it.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
YESS! Shinx line has one of the best shinies in game. I grinded for a shiny shinx when it was in 1 star raids but I couldn't get it. Thank god we're getting a CD for it.
I agree it's the best shiny. It's the one I'll always go for and it'll always be my number one choice of "best shiny in the game"

I grinded too. But in my case, I managed to get 3 (one was from those research breakthrough back when they had Shinx on it). I kind I got a perfect

I try to get a shiny Shinx at least once every gen. Still remember trying to grind a female with Guts on BW2. Only managed to pull it off on Y after several tries.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I just learned about the next Go event that’s starting tomorrow. I’m excited about it, but I’m hoping we’ll actually be able to fight Giovanni this time. I still haven’t been able to encounter him for the Ho-Oh event & I’ve had a Super Rocket Radar equipped for months

Rune Knight

Will Mime Jr. be available in 7km eggs during the BDSP event in regions outside of Europe?

That empty slot in my pokédex is so frustrating!!

Bus

Did they just introduce a Dragon event for those that originated in Unova and completely forget to have Axew be a spawnable Pokemon?

Pokemon Power

I counted and once Druddigon is added, there will be 702 Pokemon available in Go. Can't help but wonder if they plan on adding Galarian Corsola soon, because I remember before the Kanto Challenge event last year, they added Galarian Mr. Mime, and with the Johto Challenge coming up, it would make sense.

raichu27

I wish they would’ve kept it where we could hold 40 gifts in our items rather than 20. It was 40 for a few days. 20 is not enough, IMO, plus Pokestops have been increasing later on.