• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Go Discussion

keithpetrosky

I have questions on Hisuain voltorb. What’s it’s best move set, and I am level 42 what’s the max cp for a wild one I can find not weather boosted?

ChampioN One

The chosen One!

Pokemon Power

Well, I think I've gotten as far as I can with the Johto challenge. I finally caught a Corsola and the legendary Raikou through the event, and that means I've caught all 100 Gen. 2 Pokemon in Go, and have gotten the Platinum medal for it. I didn't do any trading, same problem as last year, but I was able to catch a Skarmory through Field Research from a previous event. In total, I caught 93 species during the challenge, I missed the Ledyba family, Delibird, the Phanpy family, Hitmontop and Celebi.

Phillies

I managed to catch a few shinies today. I picked Chikorita as my starter and turnded out to be perfect. I haven't been able to complete Johto Dex yet because Tyrogue refuses to hatch for me, and I don't know anyone who has an extra to trade me. I didn't get to complete the Trade collection because the person who I planned to trade with became unavailable at the last minute.

Was I the only one who had couldn't complete the battle challenge? I think I was only able to get about half way through it because I couldn't find the trainers anywhere.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Good Arceus that was battery consuming. I got a good hall, but I'm still sad that I missed out of Raikou; right now I'm literally just one away from a complete Johto dex and it's not like I have many friends nearby to trade

I am guessing that next year we're getting a Hoenn version. Maybe then Kecleon will FINALLY show up

Phillies

Good Arceus that was battery consuming. I got a good hall, but I'm still sad that I missed out of Raikou; right now I'm literally just one away from a complete Johto dex and it's not like I have many friends nearby to trade

I am guessing that next year we're getting a Hoenn version. Maybe then Kecleon will FINALLY show up
I thought they said Kecleon was supposed to debut sometime this year? Didn’t the say they had some kind of event planned for it?

RedJirachi

Veteran member

RedJirachi

Veteran member
It's going to be interesting to see how they will tackle the Cosmog line given its unique traits among legendaries

Has anyone seen their region exclusive in a 1 or 3 star raid? I'm wondering because if so, it could be used with an international friend it could give them access to a Pokemon they'd need a vacation to legitimately get

keithpetrosky

How did everyone do for the ditto evrnt April 1st? Got a shiny in the wild after 5 catches; 0 star though (boo). Got a perfect regular ditto from research task. Caught at least 60 ditto and pinaped most so lots of candy to upgrade my perfect cp to max :)

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
How did everyone do for the ditto evrnt April 1st? Got a shiny in the wild after 5 catches; 0 star though (boo). Got a perfect regular ditto from research task. Caught at least 60 ditto and pinaped most so lots of candy to upgrade my perfect cp to max :)
I got a two star shiny ditto in under ten minutes. Didn't play after that lol.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
For those living on Corsica, have you ever encountered Klefki. I know it's the region specific of France, I'm just wondering if that includes islands that are a part of France

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
PSA: Pokemon you deposit in Pokemon Home will also be deposited in your Go Pokedex section so long as it has the GO origin mark.

I have Corsola registered because I got a Go mark Corsola from a GTS trade (never caught one in Go).
I also registered Squritle from depositing one from my Go Park in LG Eevee. (This did not register Squritle in My LG Pokedex).

Pokemon Power

Having a little issue with the Go Fest 2022 Challenge. I could've sworn I chose Catching, and it's acting like I chose Exploring.
EDIT: Never mind. I double-checked and it turns out I have to spin some Pokestops before I can start catching.

Last edited: