1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Go pikachu starter

Discussion in 'Pokemon GO Discussion' started by Moana, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Moana

Moana Ocean Master

I started my pokemon go game over (i was evem level 20) when i figured out how to get pikachu as the starter pokemon.

I was happy and when i ran into it, it was male, i was happy.

Until i caught it that is.

The first time, i got a female pikachu.
    I tried two more times and still got female.

Im fustrated right now. I cant keep making random gmail accounts them deleting them until i get a male.

2. Locormus

Locormus Can we please get the old forum back?

What are you saying?

Isn't the choice still between Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle? As for your starter, they don't mean anything. They have horrid IV's (10,10,10) and it is a very bad idea to invest stardust and candy in a pokémon you capture at cp10 (or close to it) unless it has perfect IV's, which the starter pokémon don't get - since they're fixed.

3. Cometstarlight

Cometstarlight What do I do now?

Is there a particular reason you had to start over your game for a male Pikachu? I know it's possible to get Pikachu as your starter, but that's not the only opportunity you'll ever have to catch one.

4. dorothywood

dorothywood Member

Maybe that's just a fascination!!
    Its better to catch a male one when it appears.