• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Go pikachu starter

Moana

Ocean Master
I started my pokemon go game over (i was evem level 20) when i figured out how to get pikachu as the starter pokemon.

I was happy and when i ran into it, it was male, i was happy.

Until i caught it that is.

The first time, i got a female pikachu.
I tried two more times and still got female.

Im fustrated right now. I cant keep making random gmail accounts them deleting them until i get a male.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I started my pokemon go game over (i was evem level 20) when i figured out how to get pikachu as the starter pokemon.

Im fustrated right now. I cant keep making random gmail accounts them deleting them until i get a male.

What are you saying?

Isn't the choice still between Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle? As for your starter, they don't mean anything. They have horrid IV's (10,10,10) and it is a very bad idea to invest stardust and candy in a pokémon you capture at cp10 (or close to it) unless it has perfect IV's, which the starter pokémon don't get - since they're fixed.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?

Is there a particular reason you had to start over your game for a male Pikachu? I know it's possible to get Pikachu as your starter, but that's not the only opportunity you'll ever have to catch one.

Is there a particular reason you had to start over your game for a male Pikachu? I know it's possible to get Pikachu as your starter, but that's not the only opportunity you'll ever have to catch one.

Maybe that's just a fascination!!
Its better to catch a male one when it appears.