• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Gods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomspot555

Remember This The Pokedex Is An Encyclopedia Of All Things Pokemon Not Whats In A Encyclopedia? Yes Thats Right, Fact.

No, it isn't full of facts. Just because it's in the Pokedex doesn't make it a fact. Also, encyclopedias are never, EVER used as primary sources. They are used as a starting point in research, never the main point.

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos
The Pokedex is full of research that humans have done on Pokemon species. Some entries are fully myth because they are entries for Pokemon that have never been seen before or have been spotted only a few times and only for a few seconds. Other entries are speculations about why a certain Pokemon acts a certain way or how a certain Pokemon uses its powers. Some entries are based on fact...but they are entries on Pokemon who can be observed carefully and easily. Arceus can not be observed carefully or easily.

Chagen46

Hell Crasher
The Pokedex is full of research that humans have done on Pokemon species. Some entries are fully myth because they are entries for Pokemon that have never been seen before or have been spotted only a few times and only for a few seconds. Other entries are speculations about why a certain Pokemon acts a certain way or how a certain Pokemon uses its powers. Some entries are based on fact...but they are entries on Pokemon who can be observed carefully and easily. Arceus can not be observed carefully or easily.

Considering you can catch him, I doubt that to be true.

On the other hand, why is this thread STILL open? People are just repeating the exact same things over and over again.

Finally, I do not care what anyone says; I believe Arceus is the god of Pokemon. However, I fully respect your opinions that he is not, but I believe he is until Game Freak says he's not.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Considering you can catch him, I doubt that to be true.

On the other hand, why is this thread STILL open? People are just repeating the exact same things over and over again.

Finally, I do not care what anyone says; I believe Arceus is the god of Pokemon. However, I fully respect your opinions that he is not, but I believe he is until Game Freak says he's not.

Wait, so Game Freak giving no evidence that it's a god and unless they specifically say it's not makes it a god? Isn't it supposed to be the other way around. Because then it becomes nothing but baseless assumptions.

D

Deleted member 11515

On the other hand, why is this thread STILL open
Good question.

I meant to close this a while ago simply because it isn't getting very good responses. It's the same thing over and over again so I really don't think this thread needs to exist any more.
If you wish to contest this closure, feel free to PM me with your input and I'll take it into consideration ^^

But, for the time being... *close*

Status
Not open for further replies.