• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon graphic site - critiques please!

AsheD

Hi everyone!

I recently created a new pokemon graphic site; A Dragons Den. There's no pokemon info here, only graphics :D I have questions for each sections. Here's what my site offers:

1. Wallpapers: Wallpapers are my favorite to work on. I love to CG/vector so creating wallpapers is fun for me. I want to create wallpapers of pokemon that others have not created many of. I currently offer sizes 1920x1080, 1920x1200, 1600x1200 Do you guys think I should offer more sizes or this is enough?

2. Avatars: I use mostly card art for my avatars since I love the card arts so much. Should I do something different? Or create more avatar sizes?

3. PNGs: PNGs are basically images that have transparent backgrounds. I want to become a resourceful site to help pokemon fans with their graphic work and cutting images out is no problem for me. Should they come in larger sizes?

The last 3 are my "fun" sections basically. These are just meant for viewing or sharing on other websites. These are sprites, animated gifs, and illustrations. Any comments and questions about these are welcomed.

I'd like to be somewhat of a personal archive of images but I don't want the overused images, the images that are on every site already. I'm thinking of removing the pixels because of this. But the site is still new, so I'm considering new changes and possibilities. Is there anything else you'd like to see from a graphic site?

I haven't asked many pokemon fans about the site so if anyone has any suggestions and critiques I'd greatly appreciate it!

my site: http://adragonsden.com/