• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Green???

Status
Not open for further replies.

toxictwinkie

I still don't understand how the JAP Green Version is the same as the US Blue Version? Someone please explain =P

Thanks

Its a character I think, called green. Not too sure, but I think its just a different name... Not much difference. But if you look at it in a different way, Red for fire, blue for water, and green for grass, thats all the type of starters, and yellow for electric, because Pikachu was Ash's starter.

~Bent~

awhups
Okay.

In Japan, Pokemon Red and Pokemon Green were released.

Then they did a slight modification that changed the graphics, the available Pokemon, and the Unknown Dungeon map, and called it Pokemon Blue.

When the game was released in America, they translated Pokemon Blue (not Red and Green). They then basically split it into two versions, Red and Blue.

grim reaper

Your time has come..
well almost,they did do so sprite modifications.The sprites looked horrible in green=p

toxictwinkie

Thankyou =) Now I understand Lol

So JAP blue was the version we got in the US but split Up into 'Blue and Red".
Hmmm

Was Japan red the same as japan green? Or was Japan Blue made to Match Japan Red? As to replace Japan green, for a better verison?

Sorry...;222; Jut curious =P

Psychic

Really and truly
:p Well there you have it. Personally, I didn't know this- I thought Green just became Blue and the all the sprites were changed. Guess you learn something new every day.

Closing because the question's been answered.

~Psychic

Status
Not open for further replies.