• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Halloween Circus 2016

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
This year's Pokemon Halloween merchandise is up on the Amazon JP Pokemon Center website (link in the information repository at the top of this section) for preorder, and it's adorable as ever!

This page appears to have most of the new merch listed, but I did see some charms that aren't shown there.

What are you going to get, if anything? I preordered all the plush/mascots, pins, and charms. I'm not big on clothing (especially online when I can't tell the size) but that pikachu jack o lantern shirt is tempting.

Note that at least some of this will probably be coming to the US Pokemon Center website at a later date, if last year is any indication, but there's no guarantee and we also may not receive all the items.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
The Masquerade Party items mentioned in that initial blog post are now also available on the Amazon JP Pokemon Center. It looks like there is a purse, clutch, wallet, pouch and in a red faux leather looking style and an imprint of some of the pokemon, and a bow, mug, framed picture, sweatshirt, and croquis (sketchbook) with art. There may be other stuff available on the Pokemon Center direct website, as I saw some other things including an expensive necklace listed on other websites.