• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Haters :*(

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
If they don't like it, it's not the end of the world.

They don't know the fun their missing. ;3

POKErUsAm

Macho man!
Don't even let anyone know about it and no one can give you a hard time. Just keep your business to your self.
Works for me and if no one else finds out you like pokemon, then you are 100% safe.

I don't mind people disliking Pokemon, but it gets really annoying when they just say things like, "Omg Pokemon is so stoopid and it's for 2nd graders", without a good reason.
And it's really sad to see that some people judge Pokemon because of the anime. I have no problem with it, but I guess others find it too 'corny' or something. I don't watch it anymore, so I wouldn't know.

weeman342

I keep pokemon to mself, well and one other friend, and so noone knows..

I'm quite lucky at the moment, people are liking PKMN in my school! They absolutely hated the fact that I liked PKMN then all of a sudden everyone was playing them! Also, my friend in my class likes PKMN and I often talk about them to him.

I hope this happens to one of you!

Lovrina addict 4ever!!!!

I'm gonna get you...
Well, at my school, the Pokemon haters actually have to prove that they er... dislike Pokemon by singing this ever-so-annoying song:
My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard,
And they're like, "I wanna trade cards,"
That's right, "I wanna trade cards,"
Trade your Pikachu
For my Charizard.
And then the ners go crazy before
They lose their minds.
Repeat if disired.

Sk@rmory288

Put User Title Here
^LOL.

No one does anything like that in my school. I don't tell anyone my liking besides my close friends. No one really likes pokemon besides me and some other guy. If they hate, big deal, who cares. No one's gonna slap them across the head or cuss them out for hating it. Opinions are opinions

Kalavinka

I've always considered Dragonfree an expert on this kind of thing...

~Thunderstar ;121;;373;

Sharpedo Boy

< Don't take drugs!
People who hate pokemon are *****S!Pokemon rule!

Leumas

Viva La Revolution!
Meh, if they want to hate Pokemon, let them hate it. Why should I care as long as they don't interfere with my life, I fine with that.

Leumas

weeman342

jango fett with swampert said:
People who hate pokemon are *****S!Pokemon rule!

You cant say that, its their opinion, and you should hate them for that.

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
So what if they hate Pokémon? You can still be friends. However, if they call other people names for liking it, don't befriend them.

Sharpedo Boy

< Don't take drugs!
I dont hate them I just dont like senning people hating pokemon.
However some people do like it.
HIPP HIPP HURRY!
:D :D :D :D :D

GrassForStarter

Cascade Trainer
People are like that with everything. They use strong words as hate because they really don't know what it is.
People may hate things for these reasons:
1) They don't know what it is
2) They're miserable
People complain too much. I can't stand rap music, but I don't complain because fo that. I don't hate rap either. There's no use to hate such things.
I don't hate anyone or anything concrete, but I may feel offended by actions that I consider stupid, like playing online games all day long, but I don't walk around hating it or tell people whatever comes into my mind. I let them do whatever they do, and I don't tell them that I play Pokémon.
There are a lot of things like this you discover are in the same way when you grow older. Some people that are against religion just have to burst out that they don't believe in God and that they believe in Big Bang and that the religious people are dumb everytime religion or atheism are mentioned, as well as some religious people just have to pint out the opposite or something similar. Myself, I believe in God, but I've learned to never tell anyone that I do so, and I never discuss anything with them since they never change. This is the same case with politics and with Pokémon.
The only advantage with Pokémon haters is that they can start to like the game or the show if they watch it, especially if they're younger. As one grows up, the tolerance against new things reduces, and eventually one sit there with one's prejudices and think one has the power to judge everything.
Just let them do as they want to do. Hatred gives one a bad feeling, so the only one they're really hurting are themselves. By hating, you hurt noone but yourself in the long run.
And don't tell anyone you play the game. As mentioned before, that's the best way to protect yourself from any harm.

L

Loud Black

LOL at the Pokemon milkshake remix... Offensive but hilarious...

Well when someone hates on Pokemon their reasoning is that its for lil kids. I just put them in check Pokemon is ten years old. Everyone who is 19-22 prolly had some interaction with it when they were younger and some still sneak and enjoy it.

I dont think the haters should be paid to much attention as Jay-Z said its a weak emotion...

Dex

Fear..The..Plushie?
They start screaming "KILLL POKEMONNN!!!!" On the forums, I have a problem. But for now, I'm fine.

◘Ins0mnIac◘

Supreme Overlord
Couple possibilities
1) They never got into it because they don't like that type of thing. Most understandable.
2) Are losers who like making fun of people because they think it is "childish" because they are followers who listen to others instead of themselves.
3) Those who hate it because their parents are incredibly strict. Being from Georgia, home of the Baptist, I see a lot of this. I am not thank G-d but many parents believe Pokemon and similar things are "works of the devil." You gotta just feel sorry for those poor kids no matter what they say about Pokemon.

o_O

Mouth+Belly = Gible
I remember everyone at my elementary school went crazy over pokemon.
Getting introuble over pokemon cards.
Bringing our gameboys to class, and trading pokemon and cards etc.
Argue about pokemon evolotions, types, etc.

And then...the orange islands...it just ruined it for my schools FAD, we all lost interest because the plot was so boring.

But some of us still like it secretly ^^ Like me!

Charizard Lord

Probably Napping
I rember when everyone in the flippin world loved pokemon. Everyday at school we talked about pokemon games, T.V. shows, and cards(ah, the good old days) But then, after the Jotoh season in anime ended everyne started hating it. They said that the hoenn pokemon were unorigional and dumb. Since then, almost everyone I no hates pokemon, only 3 people other than me still like them and 2 of them are from Japan! Im not ashamed of what i like and i play pokemon everyday, I just hide my poke things when friends come over. ^^,

weeman342

o_O said:
I remember everyone at my elementary school went crazy over pokemon.
Getting introuble over pokemon cards.
Bringing our gameboys to class, and trading pokemon and cards etc.
Argue about pokemon evolotions, types, etc.

And then...the orange islands...it just ruined it for my schools FAD, we all lost interest because the plot was so boring.

But some of us still like it secretly ^^ Like me!

Thats like O_O..the same with my school, i was the first person to know that the 151st pokemon was;151;, but of course, noone believed me.