1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Heroes 2

Discussion in 'Games' started by Copygoo, Oct 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Copygoo

Copygoo Page of Heart

Welcome to Pokemon Heroes 2, the sequel to the great game of Pokemon Heroes.

Pokemon Heroes is a parody of the show Heroes (which I have never seen, unfortunately >.>) where people will create their own heroes, each having a special ability. (Like super-strength or reading minds) Then I will write chapters about the characters, but later on you may ask to write one yourself if you're active. You can vote about what happens next. It sounds really lame, but really it's lots of fun.

Form:

Pokemon species: (Obvious)
    Name: (If you want them to have a nickname, put it here. If you want their name to just be their species, put Nothing.)
    Power: (What special power they have, like super strength or something like that.)
    Personality: (Again, obvious. Try to make them have at least one part of their personality that isn't good, like shyness.)
    Friends: (If you want them to have any friends, but the friends can't have powers.)
    Home: (Where they live.)

Example:

Pokemon species: Aipom
    Name: Darion
    Power: Mind Reading
    Personality: Shy, timid, and emotional, but loyal to friends.
    Friends: A Vespiquen, Ledyba, Leafeon, and Politoed.
    Home: Eterna Forest

Rules:

1. Please do not create a Pokemon with the same species or evolution chain as another person's.
    2. Only 6 main heroes. First come, first serve.
    3. Only nominate 1 character unless I say different.
    4. Don't ask to be a co-owner.
    5. Anyone can nominate anything, even villains. (But only one nomination.)
    6. Listen to EeveeandKirliafan and me; She is the co-owner. Mrmagius is second-in-command, so if I'm gone he takes over.
    7. When nominating, if you do not post at least once in a while after that your character will be frozen until you come back. Or it will be killed. Without your permission.
    8. Be careful, your character might be chosen to get killed. But, of course, we'll PM you if we decide your char should DIE!!!! *ahem* Sorry.
    9. THE CHARACTER LIST IS FULL.

Main Characters

Darion the Aipom (Mind Reading) - Eterna Forest - Copygoo

Hunter the Haunter (Stopping time and teleporting) - Solaceon - alli940

Raeli the Ralts (Firestarter) - Area near Hearthome - surfer treecko

Rio the Riolu (Sonic screams) - Iron Island- Shinobi_Pachirisu

Danny the Ditto (Power Sharer) - Canalave City - mitchlord

Silver the Blastoise (Ice and water bending) - Viridian forest - CyberBlastoise

Secondary Characters

Eve the Eevee (Immune to magic) - Sendoff Spring Area - EeveeandKirliafan

Sarusuke the Monferno (Super Reflexes) - Solaceon town - Shinobi_Pachirisu

Cocho the Shelgon (Can cure drunkness) - Hearthome bar - octoboy

Pati the Pachirisu (Super Static) - Valley Windworks - hoblaph

Soledad the Cubone (Death Tears) - Mt. Infinity, Holon - Mrmagius

Saxon the Charizard (Telekineses) - Near Snowpoint - CharizardBlastoise

Storm the Absol (Bilocation) - Mt. Coronet - EeveeandKirliafan

Archie the Smeargle (Can paint the future) - Hearthome Bar Guest Rooms - Mrmagius

Heavy the Flareon (Can activate a minute long Power-Up during battle, but there is half-minute time of exhaustion afterwards) - Wandering - the blade of light

Necro the Misdreavus (Death Awakening) - Pokemon Tower - kuriboh361

Heather the Lopunny (Voice Imitation) - Heading to Hearthome - EeveeandKirliafan

Villains

GaLoMe the Yanmega (Soul Absorbtion) - Eterna forest - theanime-dialgamazter

Kimbo the Lotad (Mind Infiltration) - Great marsh (underground) - El Panda

Slowspeed the Slowpoke (Super Speed) - Travelling to Sinnoh - burgaz62

Ababinili (Abyl) the Garchomp - Route 219 - angrycaterpie

Leon the Hypno (Magnetism) - Traveling to Oreburgh - angrycaterpie

Neutral Characters

Thunder the Electrike (Electrokinetics) - Juilife City - Dittoman97

Picard the Magikarp (Invulnerability) - Sinnoh Ocean - angrycaterpie (Joke Character)

Dewfordite the Starmie (Power Disability) - Wandering/Dewford - octoboy

Other

Vincent the Houndour - With Eve

Nonna the Ninetales - Mirage Forest

Dr. Slowking - Hearthome City

Deceased

Blake the Grovyle (Plant Control) - Mauville city - royo

John the Blaziken (Super Speed Kicks) - Snowpoint temple - saddlesore

Azreal the Scyther (Control over rock) - Mt coronet - Groudonny the groundstar

Romero the Pinser (Blood Flow Manipulation) Mt Coronet - angrycaterpie

A Random Spinda

A Random Misdreavus

HONORABLE MENTIONS

Shinobi Pachirisu

Last edited: Dec 21, 2008
  2. alli940

alli940 I can see you

ill join

Pokemon species: haunter
    Name: hunter
    Power: stop time and teleport (like the chineese guy)
    Personality: he like to prank people but is a man of his words. his con is that he can be a bit coldhearted sometimes. and he is shy with girls
    Friends: his lil bro gastly is his best freind and also the only girl he isnt shy to is kirlia and they are the only 1 hwo know he has super powers
    Home: Ecruteak City

id like him to be a main heroe

Last edited: Oct 11, 2008
  3. Copygoo

Copygoo Page of Heart

Okay, I'll add you. I'll wait for a few more people before I make the first chapter.

4. surfer treecko

surfer treecko Highly Explosive

Woo! I like "Heroes", so I should like this.

Species: Ralts (It's a male)
    Name: Raeli
    Power: He is immune to fire, and his fingers are like friction matches (If he rubs them against something, they catch fire)
    Personality: Sadistic, and hates almost everyone. He isn't shy, but thinks everyone isn't smart enough to appreciate what he says.
    Friends: No one. But he hears a voice in his head sometimes, which he talks to.
    Home: Outside Hearthome city

Last edited: Oct 10, 2008
  5. Copygoo

Copygoo Page of Heart

Okay. I'm going to start the first chapter, and It will be up soon.

6. LonesomeDiamond

LonesomeDiamond Oh! Yeah

Sweet, you brought this back...

im just going to put my character from the last version of this in. hopefully he gets more attention :\

Pokemon species: Riolu
    Name: Rio (i couldnt think of anything better...:\)
    Power: High frequency roaring capability. Able to shatter solids w/ the force of roar.(as well as do other things)
    Personality: Serious, antisocial, quiet, fears his own power. Can be aggressive when threatened and lose control of his ability.
    Friends: None.
    Home: Iron Island

Will you include Evolution in this version? cuz ive got plans XP
    Oh, and i can help w/ the writing...hopefully.

7. Copygoo

Copygoo Page of Heart

I'll add Rio, and here are the first three chapters.

Chapter 1 – Darion’s Discovery

The rustle and bustle of the forest was sometimes too much for the young Aipom. He stood with his back to a tree, whimpering slightly. “Um...excuse me...” He walks forward, and bumps into a Pidgey rushing in the opposite direction. Darion looks surprised. “Oh, I’m sorry....” The Pidgey looks at him. “....It’s fine.” Stupid child. Darion jumps back. "Ex....excuse me?" The Pidgey gazed at him. "I said, it's FINE." Is he deaf or something? Darion widens his eyes, and as dozens of pokemon surround him, rushing to somewhere else, their thoughts flood his mind. Go! Go! No, move over. Oops, I tripped! Move! Darion's eyes rolled in his head, and he faints from overload.

Chapter 2 - Hunter's Fight

A dark, spooky Haunter lay sleeping in a shadowy bed. A Kirlia knocked on the door. "Hunter! There's a bully attacking Gastly. Come quick!" He opened his eyes, and dissapeared in a flash of white. He reappeared next to Kirlia. "Let's go." He snapped his fingers, and Kirlia froze. The Pidgeys overhead stopped mid-flight, and stayed there. He picked up Kirlia and dissapeared in another flash. The Pidgeys started flying again after he dissapeared. He reappeared in a dark alley. A Duskull had cornered a small Gastly. "Pay up, kid." The Gastly looked around, and saw Hunter. "Hunter! Help me!" The Duskull turned around, but Hunter snapped his fingers again. Time froze, and the Duskull stopped. The Hunter floated over to the Duskull, and started tickling him everywhere. He punched him very hard, then he floated back where he was, and snapped his fingers again. The Duskull started laughing hysterically, then was blown by an invisble force into the wall. Hunter began laughing. "Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!" The voice echoes throughout the entire town, spooking Pokemon in bed.

Chapter 3 - Raeli's Runaway

A small yet forebodlike Ralts was sitting in the park. A piece of paper floated over to him, and a young Happiny called out, "Momma! I dwopped my picta!" The Ralts grabs it out of the air. Rub it, a dark voice speaks in his mind. Rub it. The Ralts, used to this, sighs. Why? Just rub it. The Ralts shrugs, and rubs it. Smoke starts emanating from his fingers. He jumps back. Don't let go. Keep rubbing! It smokes even more, then it lights on fire. The fire licks his fingers, but he doesn't feel any heat. His eyes widen. Whats...whats....going on..... Keep going! Rub! Rub! He keeps rubbing, then it explodes in a miniature explosion. The Ralts' face was covered in soot. His jaw drops, then he runs away.

Once I get all the main character's intros done, I'll start asking you what to do next.

8. Sigh!

Sigh! Bad Taste Everywhere

Can I join?

Pokemon species: Ditto
    Name: Danny
    Power: Empathic mimicry
    Personality: He is very lax, he almost doesn't worry about something unless its serious.He also immitates people which some find that annoying also he is very naive
    Friends: Houndour which is his best frien and Pidgey
    Home: Goldenrod City

9. surfer treecko

surfer treecko Highly Explosive

I was expecting the chapters to be longer, but aside from that, it's great! So do we have to vote on what we think should happen next?

By the way, does Haunter already know about his power?

10. Copygoo

Copygoo Page of Heart

Sorry, I was rushing them. The way alli940 descried him sounded like he already knew.

I'll add mitchlord's, but I want to know; Empathic Mimicry? What's the empathic part mean? Sorry, I know I sound like a total noob but I'm only 11. ^^ Surfer treecko, do you want to write the next chapter?

11. Cyber Robert

Cyber Robert Shockingly Lovely

May i join Copygoo?

Pokemon species: ;009;
    Name: Silver
    Power: Can telekinetically create ice and water.......
    Personality: Friendly, Gullible, often is oblivious as well, and also Kind
    Friends: Gold the Charizard and Bronze the Venusaur, both best friends.....
    Home: Viridian Forest...

12. Sigh!

Sigh! Bad Taste Everywhere

Empathic mimicry is an effect of this power that allows for the duplication of the superhuman abilities of other evolved humans.

13. Copygoo

Copygoo Page of Heart

Oh, okay. That's six, so now all future nominations have to be secondary. Or, of course, someone can nominate the villain.

14. theanime-dialgamazter

theanime-dialgamazter Now with one eyebrow

can I join?
    Species: Yanma :p
    Name: GaLoMe
    Power: To Absorb other people's souls and kill them :(
    Personality: Smart alic, emo :(
    Friends: None :(
    Home: Eterna forest
    I'll be the villan :)

15. Copygoo

Copygoo Page of Heart

I think the ability is a bit overkill. Does he have to touch the head of whoever he is trying to steal the soul of? That makes it a bit more balanced. One more thing....can we make it Yanmega? Cause an evil Yanma is sort of an oxymoron.

16. El Panda

El Panda No Present For You!

I had a decent Idea for a Hero, but i guess I'll give it a shot as a villain

Pokemon species: Lotad
    Name: Kimbo
    Power: Able to enter peoples mind, awake or asleep, affect their thinking, find their fears, create illusions. and able to fully control the weaker individuals.
    Personality: He seems friendly, but is actually pure Evil and very clever. He gets ouraged when people talk down to him, as they think he is weaker and that is when you see his true side. He always seems relaxed when talking to enemies, so you never know what will happen when you see him.
    Friends: His two bodyguards that are both Ludicolos, Dinu and Slaze, who are not the brightest peopl...er... I mean Pokemon around
    Home: Underground Cave in the Great Marsh

17. Copygoo

Copygoo Page of Heart

Okay, we have two main villains. I will allow only one more villain.

18. LonesomeDiamond

LonesomeDiamond Oh! Yeah

^that character would be really cool if he became a Lombre later. Kappa are so awesome.

Copygoo, when will you start accepting multiple submissions for characters(if you will)? I sent a character in the last thread that never made it cuz the game died...and he was nifty...(i still have his info saved)

biitan: (arrow was refering to El Panda's post)

19. Copygoo

Copygoo Page of Heart

Show it to me first, and I'll decide. I will let people put in multiple pokemon later, when the story is actually going, but if your character is good I'll let him in early.

20. DarkerShining

DarkerShining Well-Known Member

... Oh, why not?

Species: Eevee
    Name: Eve
    Power: Is immune to magic.
    Personality: Kind, but somewhat shy and insecure. Also, she's not a very good fighter, so she often relies on her friend Vincent for protection.
    Friends: A Houndour named Vincent.
    Home: An area near Sendoff spring, however, a Mismagius has been using her magic to brainwash most of the Pokemon there, including Eve's brothers and sisters. Realizing that the Mismagius may kill her some day, Eve decides to run away with her friend Vincent.

... Is that good?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.