• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Heroes 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copygoo

Page of Heart
That's really good. I'll add it.

alli940

I can see you
is it alright if i change the hometown of hunter to Ecruteak City . it fits better.
also yes hunter already knew his powers.

Thanks, Copygoo. Here he is :D:

Species: Monferno
Name: Sarusuke (its a pun, cuz Monferno looks like Sasuke from Naruto if you think about it)
Power: Unbelievable speed and reaction time. only active when enraged in battle(generally too happy to use)
Personality:Jolly(much like an ingame nature), Negotiatory(if thats a word), logical, kind, and helpful.
Friends:Any pkmn he finds. When he leaves Solaceon, he will have been a parent figure to some baby pkmn.(you can decide what kind)
Home:Solaceon Town

btw, he knows Thunderpunch...cuz whenever i write a story, the Chimchar-line representative ALWAYS knows Thunderpunch...(cuz its awesome...and it ironically assists the Sasuke references)
Oh, and i intend for him to become Rio's first friend...

CHIDORII!!!

Last edited:

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Shoot, Heroes is back? I'm in!

Is it ok if my old character will make an appearance?

Name: Cocho
Species: Shelgon
Power: The ability to cure drunkness
Personality: He's a little lonely, but he always is willing to help. He hangs near a bar, where he cures the drunk ness of the pokemon there, so they won't get overdrunk, so that the bouncer will have less work. He's not too cheerful, but not too depressed either.
Friends: Nobody really knows him that well, but Stu the Spoink, the bar's bouncer knows him as a regular. Also, the bar tender, Joey the ;366;
Home: He doesn't really own a home, because he's so poor, but he lives in a street, right across the bar.

Oh, and as a note, Cocho does not work at the bar, nor does anybody know about his ability.

Last edited:

Gryoine

"Squawk!"
Need to be Secxondary character. oh well.

Pokemon species: Pachirisu
Name: Pati
Power: Paralyses upon contact
Personality: Pati is hyper - acxtive and jumps around a lot. She is vbery fidgity.
Friends: A Rapidash an Zangoose.
Home: Valley Windworks

royo

Banned
pokemon species: grovyle
nickname: blake
power: controls grass so vines and thorns
personality: strong headed takes mental spazzes if someone threantens to do something bad to mr fluffy head. Has lots of respect towards parents
freinds: espeon zigzagoon seedot (and mr fluffy head a toy bear )
home: maville town

Last edited:

CharizardBlastoise

Squirtle Power!
Pokemon species: Charizard
Name: Saxon
Power: Ability To Fly (Will Think Of A Better One If Needed)
Personality: Stuborn
Friends: A Glaceon, Gallade And Rotom
Home: Charific Valley

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Since when is flight a hero ability for a charizard? They all fly.

Ability to swim would work better, if you ask me.

alright i REALLY have to comment on these now...

(I hope you dont mind Copygoo...im moderating the imaginative aura of this thread)

Octoboy, yours is hilarious. do you intend to specify the town the bar is located in?

Hoblaph, Pachirisu can already Paralyze on Contact using Static. is this an enhanced version of Static? Can Pachirisu control it, or does it cause problems cuz she cant?(i think that would be cool) She could paralyze everyone she touches, so that she has to avoid touching people...kinda like Rogue from X-Men...

Royo, what exactly do you mean for Grovyle's ability? Grass types can already do that, it really isnt amazing for it to control those things. and if anything, Grovyle controls LEAVES and only leaves...

And CharizardBlastoise, the ability to fly does not make Saxon any more special than a normal Charizard. it will need a more interesting ability for sure...and meh to the anime location =_="

rabble frabble...bleeble blabble...*enraged creative writer*

Pokemon species: Scyther
Name: Azrael
Power: Controls the powers of rock (Eg, can make chunks of the earyh fly up and hit the opponent in the face.)
Personality: Cold and cunning, sadistic but can be friendly.
Friends: None
Home: Mt Coronet, right near Spear pillar.

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
Hmm this seems cool can I be in?

Pokemon species: Cubone

Name: Soledad

Power: When Soledad's is worked into a heightened emotional state he cries black tears. Everyone in the immediate vicenty is slowly killed, however he can stop it just in time so that they are merely weakened or in various dgres of unconciousness (sp?), though this ability can easily become uncontollable if he doesn't imediately rty to regain control when it activates and is sometimes unabe to just like Maya from Heroes.

Personality: Soledad is not a naturally timid or shy pokemon (which is strange for one of his species) however due to the severity of his ability he lives in self-imposed isolation and therefore has become fairly antisocial over the years. He's filled with sadness and remorse. However in truth he is a very nice and loyal pokemon willing to do what it takes to preserve something's survuval be it his own or on rare ocasions other's.

Friends: Soledad has no friends except for an elderly ninetales who occasionally pays him surprise visits most frequently in Mirage forest but also sometimes in the various screes and caves of Holon's mountain ranges.

Home: Soledad lives in the catacombs within Holon's mounain's but occasionally visits the Mirage Forest nearby to pay respects to his mother who is burid there.

Last edited:

CharizardBlastoise

Squirtle Power!
Okay Let's Try Again;
Pokemon species: Charizard
Name: Saxon
Power: Water Manipulation; A Fantastic Skill For A Fire Pokemon..
Personality: Stuborn
Friends: A Glaceon, Gallade And Rotom
Home: Actually Lives At The Edge Of Snowpoint City, Sinnoh But Likes To Vist Charific Valley For A Holiday.

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
I'm not so sure about writing the next chapter. My story writing skills are terrible... Anyway, I'm barely that much older then the thread owner... But if it gets too much, then I'll gladly help though.

Can I still join
Species: Blaziken
Name: John
Power: Has lightning fast kicks,Can run fast
Personality: Kind,and is very hot headed. He has hundreds of anger stored in his body,if he releases them he can be so fast even a superhero can't stop him. Sometimes when he is weak he tells Jerry to fight and find shelter
Friends: A Sceptile named Jerry
Home: Near the temple of Regigigas in Snowpoint city

Can i make a villian. if so how about
Pokemon species: Slowpoke
Name: Slowspeed
Power: Superfast. a very special power for a slowpoke
Personality: has a very quick witted mind, but is very lonely. Loves to travel, and find new places. He steals everything that looks Pretty, or is of high value. He also Kills people, that know his secret. Wishes that he could go faster. His most treasured possesion is his kings rock
Friends: His only friend is his workmate, Alakazam, that teleports him to places over seas
Home: Doesn't have a home, so he stays wherever he can for as little money as possible

Copygoo

Page of Heart
Yah....So many entries......

Okay, I'll add all of you, and start the next intro chapters for the main characters and villains. The only problem is that I have a bunch of homework this week, and I can't be on as much as I want to. Shinobi, keep doing what you're doing. It really helps. If someone wants to write a chapter, just PM it to me first.

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
I'm planning on writing a second chapter for Raeli, if that's okay. By the way, how much progress have you made on the other chapters?

Copygoo

Page of Heart
I can put up a second Raeli chapter after I finish introducing the main chars and one or two of the secondary chars. PM the chapter to me.

P.S: I added Dr. Slowking from Pokemon Heroes 1.

Dittoman97

Piplup?
Name:first name: thunder, last name: bolt
speices ;309;
power: he can create lightning and control electricity
personality: he is kind and powerful but water nulls his power...
freinds: he is with a group known as the electrike pack who are powerful but not superpower powerful
home: he lives in jublife city
also...: He is planning on creating a new superhero gang known as the electrics who help stop crime.

EDIT: He now has the power over lightning and makes it at will
I want him in the other section
EDIT2: You can choose where to put him since he's a bit of both a hero and a villan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.