• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Heroes 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copygoo

Page of Heart
Oh, thanks.

@Dittoman: Someone already has that power. Choose another one.

EDIT: A character can't be in the other section unless they have no powers, but are still a part of the storyline.

EDIT2: One more thing, don't send me any chapters anymore guys. I'm busy this weekend, so I'll tell you when you can send me more chapters.

Last edited:

Copygoo

Page of Heart
Well, friends don't really appear after the first chapter with that person, but since she runs away with him I'll make an exception.

EDIT: I realized a lot of the characters are in different regions. It'd be easier if they were all in one region. For instance, Danny the Ditto and Hunter the Haunter are in Johto but mostly everyone else is in Sinnoh. Is it okay if I put them in a Sinnoh town?

Last edited:

theanime-dialgamazter

Now with one eyebrow
I think the ability is a bit overkill. Does he have to touch the head of whoever he is trying to steal the soul of? That makes it a bit more balanced. One more thing....can we make it Yanmega? Cause an evil Yanma is sort of an oxymoron.
sure :)......

alli940

I can see you
Well, friends don't really appear after the first chapter with that person, but since she runs away with him I'll make an exception.

EDIT: I realized a lot of the characters are in different regions. It'd be easier if they were all in one region. For instance, Danny the Ditto and Hunter the Haunter are in Johto but mostly everyone else is in Sinnoh. Is it okay if I put them in a Sinnoh town?

umh okey. then in the tower near solaceon i think.

Dittoman97

Piplup?
What about the group at hoenn?

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Just to point out, the bar Cocho lives near by is in Saffron.

But remember, he doesn't actually have a job there, and nobody knows it's him helping out. He's just a regular.

Copygoo

Page of Heart
Hey octoboy? You know how Pokemon Heroes got closed since it was taking forever for all the heroes to ge together? I think it'd be easier if everyone was in Sinnoh. Is that okay?

Anyway, here are the next three chapters.

Chapter 4 - The Raise of Rio

A small, lonesome Riolu was walking down a hill ridden with boulders. The air was thin and tight on Iron Island, as if the world itself was waiting for something. He tripped over a rock. A Larion nearby laughed at him. “How’d you miss that? Are you blind? Ha. What a loser.” The Riolu pouted. “I am not! I was just thinking.....” The Larion snorted. “About what? Nothing at all.” The Riolu looked mad. “I don’t have to take this from you!” He runs back up the hill and into the mines. The Larion stomps his foot on the ground. “Come back here! Magnitude!” He stomps his foot on the ground again but it produces a small earthquake which shakes the mine. Rio runs out screaming with a large boulder tailing him. Rio trips on another rock and falls down. The boulder grew closer and closer. Rio closed his eyes, and screamed. He braced for impact, but nothing happened. He opened his eyes. The boulder had been shattered. He turned. The Larion was on the ground, twitching and holding his ears. He widened his eyes. “What....what happened.....how did that....” He starts breathing heavily, and then runs away into the night.

Chapter 5 – GaLoMe Gets Powers

A large, dark Yanmega was resting on a tree. A Furret scurried by. A Spinda crashes through the brush. “La la la la la.....” The Yanmega, named GaLoMe, woke. He flew down to the Spinda. “Would you be quiet?” The Spinda doesn’t notice him. “Doo, dee dee dah day....” The Yanmega gets mad and grabs the Spinda’s head with his wing. He feels power rush through him, and the Spinda falls, dead. The Yanmega flaps his wings a few times. “I...feel....amazing. I must...have...more!!!” He flies off into the night.A wispy ghost appears beside him. Yes. Keep killing. You must have more..... GaLoMe laughs manically.

Chapter 6 - Kimbo Controls

A small Lotad was asleep in a barrel of water somewhere underground. His eyes opened lazily, and he crawled out. Two burly Ludicolo were loping around outside, creating lots of noise. He put on a flawless smile and walked outside. “Who are you two? Where’s your home?” One of them answers, “We is the Ludicolo braddas. We big, and you small! We eat small!” They both hoot and howl. The Lotad gets a light in his eyes. “What...did you say?!” The Ludicolo answers, “We...big...you...small!!!” They laugh. The Lotad twitches. “Say that again.” Kimbo the Lotad felt the anger inside of him. It gnawed at him, wanting to be free. He shook for a moment, and closed his eyes. He opened them again. He jumped back. He was looking at himself. He realized he was standing on two feet. “Did.....I...evolve? But...then why do I see me?” He turns, and sees one of the Ludicolo beside him. “Bradda? What’s wrong?” Kimbo rushes back to the barrel, and peers at his reflection. He was the Ludicolo. He jumps back with his eyes wide. The other Ludicolo came in. “Bradda, shall we eat the Lotad?” Kimbo looked at his body again, and clenched his fists. Maybe I can use this to my advantage, he thought. “No, uh, Bradda. We should protect him. He is leader of us.” The other Ludicolo looked puzzled at first, the shrugged. “Okey dokey bradda. What ever you say.” Kimbo smiles, then thinks again. He concentrates on himself again, and closes his eyes. When he reopens them, he was back in his own body. He smiled. The Ludicolo come out, and one of them speaks. “We decide to protect you.” Kimbo smiled. “Why, thank you......”

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Hiro was all the way in Japan. Though, I guess Cocho can live in Hearthome then (Stu and Joey can run a bar there). I can't picture a bar in Heathome as well as one in Saffron City, but whatever.

Dittoman97

Piplup?
If you want sinnoh I could make mine a ;405;
EDIT: Oh I understand, he will stay a electrike and he still will be in jublife city with the gang

Last edited:

alli940

I can see you
he means that pokemon like hunter the haunter who lives in johto in the registaration form has to be changed to a sinnoh city.

Status
Not open for further replies.